• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The season, the pregnancy, the rehab, and then, the ultimate, again!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following Naomi's surgery, she started her arm rehab right away. She was in a cast for a while, and then started light exercise throwing to build up her arm strength. In Naomi's case, she also had to be careful due to the pregnancy. She traveled with the team everywhere when they were on the road, and sat in the family box seats when the team was at home, being right down near the field where she had the best view of her husband and the other players. By September, Naomi was in her fifth month, showing the pregnancy, and had developed a craving for Rocky Road ice cream, an item added to the stadium menu by Gardner. One night, with the division well in tow during a win against the Mets, Mitch saw his wife getting the usual serving of Rocky Road ice cream and couldnt resist a playful jab at his pregnant craving wife: "Hey, vendor, no Rocky Road ice cream for that big bellied blond woman in the first row! She sends me out at 3am to get her that stuff!" He quipped. "Yeah, and no sexual favors for the right fielder with the big mouth! He is so cruel to me, wanting to deny me my craving, that mean man! I'll find someone else to satisfy my horny hormones!" Naomi shot back.
Meanwhile, the Good Guys clinched the division with about ten days to go in the season. They had home field advantage throughout the entire playoffs, including the series, and of course had one goal, a third champtionship and nothing less. They started by winning the division series against St Louis, and then took the National League Championship Series against the Phillies in 6 games. They opened the World Series against Oakland in Paradise Island. Naomi threw out the first pitch of the series to the roar of over 55,000 that Saturday night. The whole tone of the playoffs was to avenge the playoff loss of the year before, and to "Win it for Naomi". Things started fine, as the team won Games 1 and 2 in Paradise. Moving to Oakland, they dropped a close Game 3, then won Game 4 to go one win away from the third championship. In Game 6 on a Saturday night in Paradise, nearly 56,000 screaming fans turned out, none louder than Naomi. The team hit early homeruns, including one by Mitch, to take a 5-1 lead. Oakland scored a run in the 7th, but Mandy Moore came on for the 9th, and a fly ball to medium left center field was caught, sealing the Good Guys 3rd championship! The fans went nuts. Naomi, who was, of course, in the stands, looked over at Mitch with tears in her eyes, then went to the clubhouse to join the celebration. She came into the clubhouse as champange was being sprayed all over, and embraced her teammates with hugs and kisses. Gardner, who was giving an interview for TV summed it up. "We were dealt a big blow when Naomi went down, but this team picked it up and moved on, and now we have the ultimate for the third time. This pregnant lady over here is a very big part of our championship season, no doubt. We look forward to her having a healthy baby, rehabbing, and pitching for us ASAP next year"
As Naomi was giving an interview in the clubhouse on her pregnancy and rehab, in street clothes, Mitch couldnt resist sneaking up behind her and pouring a whole bottle of champange over her head: "HEY! What's the big idea pouring that over my head! Iam not an active player now! Did you see what this asshole just did? He attacked a pregnant woman with a bottle of champange! Assault! Abuse!"
She yelled mockingly as the team laughed. "I have to put up with soo much from this woman. Mood swings, horniness, cravings at 3am, cold feet" "We live in the Bahamas, putz, my feet are not cold!" Naomi shot back. "Yah, but when we go to visit our families in the US in winter they are.. You warm your frigid feet on my legs" Mitch said. "That s what husbands are for. If you dont like my feet touching you, then dont tickle them with your fingers all the time!" She said. "You can forget that, you are the wife, and besides, you love it!" He said. Then, soaked with champange, Mitch and Naomi exchanged a long, wet, kiss.
Then, the team went to the Paradise hotel for a big celebratory dinner. Naomi was off limits to be tickled by anyone except playfully by Mitch due to her pregnancy. Of course, the horsing around began as it always did, and after a while, Mandy Moore, and this time, a male player, ended up slightly inebriated and tied to the bed. First, Kate Hudson, so many times a target for the tickles, this time turned the tables on the tied up male player by beginning the tickle on his neck as the writhing began: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, moving down his body, Kate continued the tickle on his underarms and ribs as he thrashed some more: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, moving around his body, the blonde pitcher tickled the tied up player on his ribs and sides as he writhed some more: Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! "Men are such wimps!" Kate quipped as the player was getting out of breath. "Hey, you girls are wimps too. Naomi and Mandy and you practically cry and beg for mercy when I tickle you guys" Mitch said. Then, Kate moved down, tickling the male infielder's feet with her fingers over his soles and inbetween his toes as hysterical laughter filled the room: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Very ticklish Kate! NO! Hahahahahahahahaha! "Sniveling ticklish wimp" Kate quipped as the others laughed. Then, because Mandy Moore was always the target, she was freed, and it was decided that Mitch would be the next featured lee. He was taken the the bed by several players and strapped into his restraints by Moore and Hudson. Naomi came over to him: "Okay, buddy, now you are going to get it. Big Bellied Blonde Woman? Excussse moi? Iam carrying your child, and rehabbing from an arm injury, and you have the nerve to call me that, you fuck! Iam going to make you beg for mercy to me in front of all these players, and turn you into the sniveling ticklish wimp you are" Naomi said with mock anger. A lump formed in Mitch's throat as Naomi began the tickle on his neck as he began to thrash around: Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, Naomi moved down, tickling her big mouthed husband on his sides and underarms as he writhed around some more: Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha! Then, Naomi moved down, tickling Mitch on his inner thighs as his legs bucked. Finally, the soles of his feet. Naomi began the tickle on his feet by running her fingers over his soles as hysterical laughter filled the room. Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Then, Naomi pulled out the secret weapons with the bag of tricks, using fingers, feathers, and an electric tooth brush on his soles and over his toes as he lost control: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Honey! NO! Hahahahahahaahahahaha! When Naomi had finally finished torturing her husband, he sported a tremendous erection and was very aroused. Naomi saw it and couldnt resist a further taunt. "Hmmm, that turned you on. I'm guessing your tremendous hard on over there means you want sex from me. I'll have to think about that considering how ungrateful you have been lately" Naomi said with mock anger.
Then, Gardner came in the room, and couldnt resist laughing when he saw his star homerun hitter tied up. "I see the women are giving it to the men tonight. What happened, Mitch? She got the best of you this time?" He laughed. "Iam ticklish unfortunately, and the pain in the ass over there called a wife just gave it to me, but dont worry, I will get her back in due time. I know just where her spots are, and how to collapse her into a pleading ball of laughter." Mitch said. "Yeah, but I can prevent that, socks to bed, no sexy sleeping apparel, etc" Naomi said. "You never wear socks, period. I will get you back, Naomi Nicole , you can be sure of that, I will get you back" Mitch said with a laugh.
So now the team had its third "Tickle championship" and that night, for a change, only men had been the featured lees, as no females were tickled. Now came the offseason, hopefully a healthy baby, and beyond. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the ever continuing saga, next season of the Tickle Team of Paradise Island.

Mitch

Last edited:
I look forward to reading the rest of it.
You have a fun start so far.

Thanks, Iam writing it as we speak. I just love this continuing baseball life and story I'm writing, as I'm just sticking the tickling into it. With my love of baseball, it just seems interesting to weave tickling in with a coed baseball team. Iam working on it. Thanks for the encouragement, it will be done soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back