• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A winter of waiting, a blessed event, the recovery, and finally back to baseball.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys spent that winter after the championship as they did any other, with appearances and rest. Mitch and Naomi made their annual pilgrimage to visit their relatives in the US. Then went to Miami and lived in a rented condo waiting for their baby to be born. Naomi got bigger and bigger by the day, and by Christmas, was a full blown picture of late pregnancy. In Feb, Mitch and Naomi went to spring training with the baby only weeks away. That year, the team decided to train in Florida due to Naomi's pregnancy, the fact Mitch wanted to be with her, but needed to train himself. On the night of March 9th, after they had gone to bed, Mitch felt Naomi shaking him. "Honey, it's time" They went to the hospital, and at 5:20 the next morning, Erin Victoria was born to the happy parents. Mom and baby were fine, and the grandparents, and team members stopped over to visit the happy family. If all went well, Naomi would begin the season on the DL, work out at the park for extended spring training, and probably be ready to pitch by May. Mitch trained hard that spring, but being a new father and having to care for a recovering wife was stressful. The team looked forward to welcoming Naomi back. Mitch playfully told her: "When you are feeling better, I owe you like a gadzillion tickles for all the time I have stayed away from your feet while you were in the later stages of pregnancy" He quipped. "Go for it" she teased. Gradually, spring training progessed, and Naomi was getting better, the arm was almost healed from the transplant surgery, and her body was healing itself after the pregnancy. On opening day in Paradise, the Good Guys were welcomed back by a crowd of close to 50,000, and Naomi threw out the ceremonial first pitch, as they then went on to beat the Diamondbacks, 3 to 2. Finally, the doctor cleared Naomi to be able to resume regular sexual activity in late April, and as such with her body healing, she could begin to throw a ball too. "You bring that sexy body over here, get those socks and the rest of your clothes off, so I can bite every inch of you, mommy" Mitch said playfully to Naomi on the night she got the all clear from the doctor. It was like old times for Mitch and Naomi, as they climbed into bed and made love. Mitch gave Naomi's soles attention as he tickled them with his fingers, and worshipped her feet as she squealed with laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! "Now I see what I've been missing all these months!"
The next day, Naomi went to the stadium, and was able to pick up a baseball for the first time in a year. She threw lightly and gingerly at first, then with each passing day began to air it out more. She said her arm felt better than it had before the surgery. Finally, by the third week in May, the team felt Naomi was ready to pitch in a game. While they wanted to hand her back her closer's job slowly, Naomi was ready. On a Friday night, in the 8th inning of a game against Houston, Naomi came out of the bullpen with the Good Guys leading 4 to 2 for her first action in a year. The crowd of nearly 40,000 roared with appreciation as she walked to the mound. Both Mitch and Naomi had tears in their eyes after all they had been through, but didnt look at each other for fear they would break down in tears. Naomi pitched a scoreless 8th, then gave way to Mandy for the 9th, who sealed the win.
Life was back to normal for the team. Mitch and Naomi traveled with their newborn from city to city, wanting to spend every minute with her. It was rough, but they still wanted to have baseball and a family life too. Finally, after the next road trip, Gardner felt Naomi had enough work to warrant getting her closer's job back. Ont the next homestand, she entered a game with a 7-4 lead over Colorado. Naomi, with the crowd of 45,000 plus roaring, was fired up as heck as she struck out 3 hitters in a row for her first save in over a year. That night at home was celebratory, as Mitch picked up Naomi's feet and began massaging and kissing them. "I guess you will never leave my ticklish feet alone" She quipped. "Not ever, not as long as we're married and on tickle team, and even after we retire." Retirement had seemed inconceivable when Naomi first got pregnant. Now, with the baby born, the question was, would Naomi consider retirement to spend more time at home with her child and maintain a normal at home life? Would being a father change Mitch's career? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the next installment of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
Don't know what to say...

Good story...I guess. Surreal, but good.;)

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, I know none of this would ever happen. Myself married to a beautiful and talented actress? No. A baseball team filled with famous people that plays in Nassau? I dont think so. That's what makes this so fun for me, is to just make it up. As I've said on here so many times, I love baseball and tickling, and the idea of creating a baseball tickle team was interesting to me. For some reason I just enjoy writing this, I cant even explain it myself. It somehow keeps the creative juices flowing. Anyhow, thanks again for the positive review of my writing.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back