• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Guy

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Caught a rerun of this always hilarious `toon last nite. In the episode, the baby, Stewie, and the talking dog somehow manage to superglue themselves together holding hands(I came in alittle late in the show). Anyway, a little girl has fallen down a well, and it's up to Stewie and the dog to save them---because the only other person who could save her is a man with extremely long arms; and he's busy tickling a midget in a tree(!). Very weird, surreal moment there, and it gets weirder---Turns out the lil' girl in the well is also a midget, so they toss her back in(to the well), she's the tree'd midget's wife, so he jumps in after her---and they both wind up at the bottom of the well at the mercy of the man with the exceptionally long arms, who commences to tickling the both of them.
I know this sounds like a bad acid trip, but I swear I transcribed it as I saw it!:wow:

i saw that today and loved it, i just wish that it was agirl getting tickled in the tree, and that when he tickled them in the well, it actually happened, by there reactions it souded like it was going to happen but didnt' start yet or something but i was out of the room ro not paying attention so i didn't hear what they said that got the attention turned to the guy with the long arms, kinda like mr. tickle on mr. men lol

there's also a hilarious scene in an ep where Lois is raspberrying Stewie's tummy, and through his laughter, Stewie's shouting stuff like "stop tickling me!" and "i'll kill u! i swear 2 god!"

The name of that episode is Emission Impossible...^_^

lot of good that does people, Myst, as the show has no title cards :p here's how to help them: the ep is about how Peter and Lois want to have another baby, and Stewie is determined 2 make sure they don't

I just gave the name, because you can get them on Kazaa...that makes it so easy ^_^

Also every P2P server has them....

i have the two DVD stes that were issued. the titles are there as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back