• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Farrah Fawcett v. Suzanen Somers - When Jiggle Queens Clash!

sceej56

TMF Expert
Farrah Fawcett v. Suzanne Somers - When Jiggle Queens Clash!

This fantasy takes place almost twenty five years ago. For months, discussions have been ongoing at ABC to try to arrange a crossover event between two of their highest rated programs - "Charlie's Angels" and "Three's Company". Originally conceived as a comedy/mystery theme, the script has been through around a dozen rewrites.

Melding the very different themes of the programs was difficult enough, but satisfying the egos of the various stars as regards lines, scenes etc had proved impossible. Particularly difficult were the self perceived "stars - Suzanne Somers and Farrah Fawcett. These two (or would it be more correct to say these four) were the foundation of ABC's "jiggle" television concept. While they had met infrequently, the women had a widely known dislike for one another.

As the scene opens, writers, directors and casts are entering the ABC lobby; most are on their way to the parking lots. The project has been declared dead! Most of the actors are surrounded by fans and tabloid press; an especially large throng surrounds Suzanne and Farrah. Some express disappointment that the long rumored project is officially canceled.

"Well, we tried to resolve things ..." sighed Farrah airily, "If you want to know why it's not happening, I suggest you speak with Miss Somers."

"Let's all be honest here!" returned Suzanne. "There are some delicate egos involved here. I guess some people ..." she shot a look at Farrah, " ... are afraid of coming up `short'."

Suzanne tittered and jiggled her massive mammaries for the press as cameras whirred.

"Coming up short?" sneered Farrah. "Compared to what? Some people around here's only `talent' revolves around the fact that they're not wearing a bra!".

"And some people's talent is nothing more than a funny hairdo!" giggled Suzanne as she mussed Farrah's hair, upsetting the carefree natural look that took an hour with the stylist to achieve.

Farrah, shocked, responded by slapping Suzanne's face.

"How dare you!" declared Farrah. "How dare you touch my hair!"

People stepped back in shock, forming a human ring around the two stars - Suzanne Somers and Farrah Fawcett were going to have it out at last - in the lobby of the ABC building in front of a flock of fans and press!

The two women eyed each other angrily; they knew that their simmering feud had come to a head. Suzanne Somers was dressed in a red halter top, red leather pants and matching high heeled mules. Farrah Fawcett was dressed in a white cropped T-shirt, denim shorts, white socks and Nikes.

Suzanne Somers stepped forward confidently.

"Bitch ... I'm gonna kick your skinny ass!" she declared, throwing a right hand haymaker at Farrah's head - which Farrah slipped with ease.

"So ... you think you're cute, eh?" taunted Suzanne, swinging with a wild left right left combination.

Only the last left so much as landed, glancing off Farrah's upper arm.

"Owwww ..." complained the pin up queen.

"Oh, did that hurt the widdle angel?" teased Suzanne. "That's nothing, bitch! Try this ..."

Again Suzanne threw a big right hand ... that missed. Although the blonde beauty was beaming with confidence, her friends and cast mates were growing concerned ... she wasn't laying a finger on Farrah!

Loosening up, Farrah began to bounce on her toes. She jabbed - light but accurate, it stung Suzanne's pert nose. Another jab and another, Suzanne's nose reddened slightly. Angrily, Suzanne telegraphed a wild left hook, which Farrah slipped and punished the bigger woman with a right to the head. In seconds, Suzanne's left eye began to blacken.

Suzanne stepped back - stunned, this was not at all what she expected.

A smiling Farrah taunted, "Come on, bimbo, you started this ... can't you finish?".

Enraged, Suzanne aimed a savage kick at Farrah's midriff. The Texas beauty calmly stepped and caught the angry Californian's foot, causing her to hop comically, her `talent' jiggling considerably. Nonchalantly, Farrah slipped off Suzanne's high heeled mule, looking at it and chuckling.

"Size 10!" she laughed. "The slut's got a big mouth AND big feet!" Then she tugged Suzanne's big toe, "Thiiiis little piggy went to market ...".

Suzanne paled considerably. "Uhm ... y-you're not gonna ... you wouldn't (ulp) tickle my bare feet, would you?".

"You wouldn't like that, would you, bimbo?", Farrah was playing cat and mouse with the obviously shaken blonde.

"Errrrrrr ... no ..." Suzanne stammered; she dropped her voice to a whisper and tried to appeal to Farrah, " ... it's just that, well, y'know ... its' a little embarrassing but, well ... they're kinda (ulp) ... kinda sensitive ... you understand, don't you?".

Farrah looked at Suzanne quizzically, "I'm afraid I don't understand ... why don't you explain yourself clearly, hmmmmm?" ... and at the same time Farrah began to very slowly and gently probe Suzanne Somer's plush pedicured sole with her fingernail ... to the blonde's obvious discomfort!

"Oh ... oh dear ... tee hee hee ... d-d-don't do that ... you see ... hee hee ... this is kinda embarrassing to talk about in front of all these people but ... hee hee ... the thing is, well, I'm ... I'm ... I'm ticklish! Th-the soles of my feet are very very ticklish s-so you can see why ... that is ... y-y-you can't ... I-I mean, you w-w-wouldn't do ths to me, right?". Suzanne adopted what she hoped was a concilliatory and earnest tone after all her loud bravado.

Farrah looked into Suzanne's pleading eyes, deliberately toying with the "Three's Company" star and then abruptly began to blaze her fingers up and down Suzanne's helpless sole in a vigorous "scrubbing" motion. "Kootchy kootchy koo-ooo, slut, ... tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle ...".

Suzanne Somer began to hop around clumsily in her one high heeled mule as Farrah devilishly tickled her tender sole; mercilessly exciting the sensitive nerves and plush pampered flesh.

"BWOOOOOO HOO HOO HA HA HAAAAAAAA ... OH PLEASE ... HA HA HA HA ... THAT TICKLES ... HA HA HA HA ... DON'T ... HA HA HA HA HA ... P-P-PLEASE ... AHA HA HA HA HA ... I CAN'T STAND IT ... WHEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... I'M TICKLISH ... HA HA HA HA HA ... I'M TICKLISH ... HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO ... I'M SOOOOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!"

Weakened by laughter, Suzanne collapsed to the ground and Farrah was on her in a moment, Rolling her onto her stomach, she quickly unfastened Suzanne's halter top, tore it in half and used half to tie the blonde's wrists securely behind her back - Farrah, a native Texan, had clearly watched a little rodeo in her day!

"Now that we got this heifer tied, we can really have some fun!" she announced to the press (as pens scribeld and cameras whirred). Plucking off Suzanne's other shoe, Farrah played a comic game of "this little piggy ..." with her ticklish rival.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH HOO HOO HA HA HA ...", Suzanne cackled helplessly, " ... AHA HA HA HA HA ... NO ... HEE HEE ... NO MORE ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... I
C-C-CAN'T TAKE IT ... HA HA HA HA HA ... NOT THE FEET ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... NOT MY F-F-FEET ... WOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO ... TH-THEY'RE TICKLISH ... HA HA HA HA HA ... OH, Y-Y-YOU'RE KILLING ME ... AHA HA HA HA HA ... I CAN'T S-S-STAND IT ... HA HA HA HA HA ... PLEASE ... I BEG YOU ... HEE HEE HEE ... I HAVE T-T-TICKLISH FEE-HEE-HEE-HEET!"

She pulled Suzanne to her feet by her hair, "Upsy Daisy, slut, I'm not finished with you YET!"

The crowd cheered and cameras whirred as Suzanne Somers faceD Farrah - topless, bound and barefoot! Farrah began to fire rapid fire combinations, each punch slamming into Suzanne's defenseless breasts which flopped in rhythm like twin speed bags.

"Let's give these oversized milk melons a good workout, you cow!" taunted Farrah.

The now crying Suzanne staggered helplessly under the relentless assault. At length, Farrah stepped back to admire her handiwork - both of Suzanne's big tits were pounded black and blue! Beaten and battered, Suzanne was barely coherent.

"Now, I'm going to knock you out, bitch!" declared Farrah, "Stick your chin out!"

Suzanne meekly complied and Farrah delivered a huge uppercut which knocked the blonde flying backward. Suzanne landed on her ass, a goofy smile on her face. Bare-chested and barefoot! Farrah admired her handiwork as the crowd cheered, including Suzanne's former supporters.

When the press photographed the humiliated Suzanne Somers, Farrah called, "Wait" and - fishing in her purse - produced a felt tip pen and inscribed the words, "FARRAH FAWCETT KICKED MY ASS!" across Suzanne's bare breasts.

"Smile for the camera, slut!" Farrah teased, giving the dazed blonde's bare foot a little tickle and producing a seemingly genuine grin. "NOW ... take her picture!" laughed Farrah, "And make them good! This bimbo is washed up! You won't be photographing her again anytime soon after this!"

Last edited:
you know, i wish this really happened. "Chrissy Snow" just looks like she was outrageously ticklish! another fine story!

a question for you. were you the author of a story that had some tall woman getting her butt kicked, then tickled tortured by a bunch of rich wives? i remember the tall victim being tied down to a lawn chair and was tormented. i remember the story being your style of story. if you are, can you post it again?

D'oh! Nice job spelling "Suzanen", eh?

The story you're referrign to is "Flirting with Disaster!" and was written for me by the great Maruader based on an outline I provided. You can find it in this forum, I would guess search for the word "flirting", "disaster" or "Daria". If you can't find it, let me knwo and I'll try to locate it and "bump" it. Man, I loved that one - a stuck up bitch getting what she richly deserved!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back