• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

move in week at college tickling

collegegurl101

Last week was "Move in Week" at my college. It pretty much went the same as last year, tons of crying parents, frustraited freshman and nightly "get to know your neighbor" gatherings. Being in a different dorm was no big deal, just less closet space and I've come to expect a group or two of overly eager freshman coming to knock at my door (and everyone else's on that wing) to "make friends"." This year was no different. Big fake smiles, hopeful eyes that just screamed "we want to make as many friends as possible so we don't stand out as freshman!" and so I went along with it. Afterall, I may have been one of them last year. So we hung out a bit and the next day we all met in one of their rooms to watch television and talk. I may not have gone if I hadn't known a couple of the other people there. One was my old roomate Trish(who now lives on another floor in the same dorm) and the other was Simon (her ex). I was already kind of having a bad day, I'd been late to a meeting with my advisor because my wonderful roomate turned off my alarm clock before I woke up, I misplaced some papers I needed for my work study (but I found them later) and I'd missed the chance to deliever some mail to the campus post office so by that time I was already irritated and the five or six irritatingly peppy freshman weren't helping. Don't get me wrong. I am not one of those "I hate freshman, they are stupid." people. It's just that it's true, they tend to be really excited about every little thing and after awhile, especially if you've had a bad day and are lacking energy, you get irritated with them fast. So we were sitting around the room, about eight of us, all crammed into the tiny space and one of them says, "Hey, why so down?" and I say, "Nothing. I'm cool." So we go back to watching the t.v. and Trish makes a comment about me being in a bad mood because of the rough start of the day. (I had mentioned it to her on the way over there) Then she says, "I roomed with her last year, that's her "I'm mad at stupid things" face." and I sort of smile at her. She knows me too well. That's when one of them, Cody (I think), gets a bright idea. "Well, we can cheer her up right guys! Come on smile!", and then he leans in towards me and makes a really funny face. I'm considering just sticking my tounge out at him (since we're making faces) when I feel him tickling my sides. I jump and squirm away immediately. "Aha!" he says, grinning at me, "I think someone is ticklish. Are you ticklish?" and he wiggles his fingers at me. I try and look calm and serious and I say, "No, I'm not." and that's when I feel someone tickling me from behind, under my arms. I shriek and turn quickly to see Trish smiling evily. Oh shit, I thought, I forgot about Trish. Trish knew how ticklish I am, she'd tickled me more than once when we roomed together. I give her a "shut up" look right before Simon grabs me around the waist and pulls me back onto the bed and pins me down. The other freshman are watching now, with huge smiles. I tried to get up but Simon is much stronger and bigger than I am. "You know maybe if you put some meat on your bones you wouldn't be so easy to pin." he says. Trish is holding my legs so I won't kick and as she does she starts squeezing the tops of my knees. I shake my head and try to get them off me when they call Cody over. Soon he's tickling all over my stomach and sides while Simon holds my arms over my head with one hand, tickling my underarms with the other. I'm really going crazy now. The other freshman have gathered closer and one of them is saying, "I think she's feeling better, she's laughing!" Another one goes over to where Trish has my legs and takes off my socks and starts tickling my feet. "Get her toes!" Trish advises and I curse her in my head over and over as I laugh. "Doesn't she have a cute laugh?" Cody says. "Is that as loud as she gets?" It occurrs to me then that outside the room can hear me. "She has a really soft laugh. I always tell her that you can barely hear her when she laughs." I was kind of thankful at that point though because I realized that people outside the room couldn't hear me. I really wouldn't have wanted to explain. About that time there was a knock at the door and they let me go. Afterwards they made occassional jokes about cheering me up and stuff but that's pretty much where it ended. I've seen most of them in the hall since then and we've gone out together a few times and every now and then one of them with give me a quick tickle and smile. Trish saw this in the lobby today and came up to me afterwards and said, "Another year sweetie." and poked me in the side and walked off laughing. Anyway just thought I'd share since I haven't in awhile.

That was a dam great story i wished i could have been there and saw that dam good tickling.

Great story . . I move into the dorms Friday, I hope my first week goes anything like yours!

That was a good story...

I graduated just a few years ago, and man, I miss the things that happen to you while your in college. I like real life better, but there's just something about throwing a few hundred co-eds into one building that makes fun things happen...I have a bunch of stories from college...I'll have to post them later on.

Hope you have a good semester...

"Shut up I'm thinkin...I had a clue now it's gone forever..." - dave mathews

what university do you go to????

hi college girl.
what university do you go to??
i'm interested in transferring for mine because it sucks and yours seems ok.
what's your e-mail address i'll mail you with details i'm serious.
p.s: great story though.

I must agree here that college was the single best time for me as far as tickling goes. Lots of oppertunities and the brazen atmosphere added to the fun. I only remember one instance from moving day though. This female friend of mine ran up to me as I carriedone end of a couch in to our dorm. "Let's see if your ticklish!" she said grabbing at my sides. At the time I could control myself and held her off. (Today I would still be pinned under that couch and she would still be tickling me!)

~ toyou

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back