• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

jill valentine and claire redfield: foot tickle torture

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i little something i found a while back, and one of my personal favorites.

138103.php

bon apetite'!;)

Ah, Sandrock's classic picture. Say, he hasn't drawn anything for ages. Where is he?

i've never seen anything else from this artist...

yeah, where is he?:confused:

Where is he indeed?

I drew that about two years ago after work one Friday evening. I had no plans to go out and I was bored. I sat at my desk and sketched it out...I wasn't too crazy about it, so I never finished it!
I only posted it online after I bought my scanner and I was using it as a practice piece. Believe me when I say I was shocked when I saw it popping up on other peoples sites and people saying how much they like it!!! I guess it's MY version of the infamous portriat of George Washington that was never finished being painted!
I'm glad you guys like it! They are my two favorite video game chicks for tickling. As a matter of fact, Grippedchimp said he would do a pic of them for me about a year ago! (checks watch) I guess I'll see that soon....
Anyway, that is the origin of my "Resident Evil 4" unfinished pic.

Magnificent...
After Monkey, Sandrock is my favourite tickling artist!
Excellent work both of you and keep it up.

By the way... the pic with Claire and Jill are among the pics who started it all for me.. .
I really like seeing those two tickled. Those, Ayame and the typical fighting game babes.

In each case... KEEP IT UP GUYS!

Thanks Vegeta!

To have MY name mentioned along with the chimpman is an honor! I've been a fan of his from day one. So, my pic started it for you? Glad I could help dude!

hey, sandrock,

you think you could do a pic with rebecca chambers and ada wong, the forgotten chicks of resident evil? i've been dying (checks pulse) yep, dying to see them get their feet tickled.

btw the way i totally love that pic you drew where the pink power ranger gets her feet tickled. keep up the awesome drawings!;)

forgotten?

Yeah, it's true those babes were seriously neglected. Perhaps you could start a series? A pic or so for every RE babe?

WOW!

The Pink Ranger picture! I forgot about that one! I did that for a request from a young lady. She liked it and I liked the Pink Ranger...so it was a no-brainer!
Rebecca Chambers and Ada Wong, huh? Good choices both! Jill and Claire could use a proper, finished picture. Let me put on my thinking cap and see what I can come up with...any suggestions?

i've had the perfect scenario brewing in my head for a while:

in re:1, while scouring the spencer mansion, chris redfield and rebecca chambers stumble upon some stocks and chris decides to give them a test run if you know what i mean. hey, all that stuuf goin on in the mansion, he needs to take his mind of things for a bit.....

as for ada wong in re:2, how bout william birkin's wife (whatever her name is) captures ada wong thinking she's an umbrella spy (well she is, sort of) coming to steal the g-virus. and she interrigates her on how much she already knows about it's location, and/or just to get back at umbrella somehow.

Yep and about the Pink Ranger

I loved that Pink Ranger pic! Perhaps you could make another PInk Ranger/Power Ranger/SPace Ranger/whatever pic. I really liked the way you drew it. IT looked... special.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back