• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1969: First contact. M/f [NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Howdy folks!

:D Heres a new tale loosley based on one of Kibdos' true experiences. Its also the first first person story I've ever written. Hope you all enjoy! :D

Hot damn. I say, Hot-Daaamn. Things were different back in the 60's, in a way the world was more innocent. Not because it actually was more innocent, but everything was just kept futher behind the curtian than it is today. There was no internet for kids to spy on and less t.v shows with murder. Maybe for the fact it was kept hidden made the 60's less innocent than today. My name is Donny Goodwin and this is my, not so innocent, story.

It was late '69 and along with the moon landing I had just graced into my eighteenth year. College was far from my mind, what with still being a senior at high school and a fairly popular kid I was more interested in girls and my '66 Mustang Coupe than a boring ol' education. Elk City was my home at the time, deep in the suburbs surounded by radioactive televisions and kids playing in the street on cool summer evenings. Friends a plenty and plenty to do, it was perfect.

One friend in particular was my best pal in the entire world, Jeb Anderson. Jebo, as he was called, had lived two houses down from me the best part of sixteen years and we were practically inseparable. If someone were to say my name, or his, in those parts anytime through out the 60's the other ones name would automatically spring along with it. If Jeb wasn't at my house I was at his or the other way round, it was like having two homes.

Jeb's family was populated two heads more than my own, myself being an only child. Jeb had two younger siblings along with his dad and his mom, Kim. Now Kim was the object of my desire since I had turned twelve but with no desire for anything like dating. I didn't want to romanticise the woman, nor did I want to just plunge my man hood into her. It doesn't sound quite as odd today but back then the fact I wanted to tickle her silly for my own sexual gratification needed to be kept hyper top secret, hence I was the only who knew.

I over grew Kim's 5'8 stature before I was fifteen and was happier than a dog at my discreet ability to glance down into her glorius clevage at my will. Mrs Anderson had short, light brown hair. The sort of mod cut you only see in old Beatles footage these days. Along with the rest of her amazing busty figure was her miricle figure. Jeb's mom wasn't a skinny woman but after three kids who would be? By no means however, was she fat. Kim Anderson, by all rights, was drop dead gorgeus...ecspecially to a horny eighteen year old.

Over the years plenty of oppurtunity had a risen for me to tickle Kim but the weirdness of it along with out right lack of courage prevented me from doing so. It wasn't until I put my scheming mind to work and formulated a proper plan I got my first taste.

It was fact that Kim would often lay in her back yard and read, laying on her tummy. I for one not only noticed this interesting tidbit but summised that she more often than not slipped off her shoes to do so. This would be where I would tickle her and stand triumphent with my personal medal of bravery. Of course I couldn't do so with Jeb or the rest of the Anderson's ready to walk around the corner at any time so I had to be paitent.

Weeks that passed turned into months before Summer was finally in full swing and I got my break when Mr Anderson finally decided to take the kids on a fishing trip. I had made some excuse as to not join them, knowing full well Kim was staying behind, however as a kind gesture had offered to mow their lawns as Mr Anderson did every Saturday. My plan was set and I'd be damned if anything was going to stand in my way.

"Oh good morning Donny." My ample bussomed and hopefully very ticklish target chirpped as I wandered to the back of the Anderson house hold not a minute after I had spied her begin to read in the sun. "Are you here to mow the lawns?"

"Sure thing Mrs A." I spat in a strained casual act while I admired her sun dress and made my way to the small shed at the back of the yard. "Don't get up, I can work around you and get that spot later."

It was a nice save and it worked as I'm sure Kim was ready to retreat back inside until the grass was mowed. My heart had been beating nearly through my chest before I'd even climbed out of the hedges down the side of the Anderson's house. This had better work, I remember to thinking to myself. Waiting in the bushes for and hour and a half more nervous than ever in my life had to be worth something. Retreaving the old push mower I began to mow as normally as possible in that current state.

While I clip-clipped my way around the shed probably far more times than was nessercerry I glanced the gaze of the discreet. Kim lay with her feet facing the house on a yellow beach towel. Her pink sleveless sundress wrapped over her awsome butt and ceased just below her perfectly crafted knees. She was engrossed by her book but I doubt as much as I was engrossed by the fact her sandals lay several inches from her delicate bare feet.

Unfortunatley for me I hadn't quite planned out how exactley I would get my hands on those elusive soles of hers. I still hadn't mustered enough courage by the time most of the lawn was shawn and the only place that remained was a small covered beach towel shaped patch.

"Ohh, I didn't realise your almost done. Where does the time go?" My stomch sank as the sexy house wife stood up, I was gutted I had missed my chance. "This sun sure is warm, some nice lemonade is what we need."

Moving the towel, Kim walked inside to prepare refreshments, I hoped to all hope she would lay back down. Hurridley I rushed over the unmowed area and returned the rusty old mower. I sat down on the grass just in time for her to return, glasses of sparkles as promised. We chatted for a few minutes and I made sure to keep her talking, I drank slow and Kim had finished long before myself which gave her enough reason to lay back on her stomch. Over several minutes I crept down to her once again bare feet and sat nearly frozen with fear.

"Well any long and I'll probably burn up." Mrs Anderson said as she lifted her head. "Time to think about dinner."

By God it had to be now and all hell was riding with me. I put down my glass, which if memory serves, spilt all out onto the lawn, and picked up her idol sandals. Terrified out of my skull I shook and with trying secrecy and demonic fantasy asked the following.

"Do you want these?" I held the sandles in one hand on enough of an angle for her to turn and see without getting up.

"Is there any grass on my feet? I wouldn't want to tred it inside." She smiled as she raised her creamy white feet and sent my plan running into high gear once again.

Putting the sandals down it was more than ample oppurnuity to make my fantasies reality. Gripping softly at first I held Mrs Anderson's right ankle and brushed quickly along her sole. A short giggle was music to my ears accompanied by a sudden twicth of her apparantley ticklish feet.

"That tickles." Kim uttered amusingly which almost cause me to faint and practically invited me for the final stage of my careful planning.

"Your ticklish?" I asked rhetorically as I held tight, pushing her foot to the towel and brushed quickly with my five fingers, then dug into her soft arch.

"Oh no Hahahah oh no! hahahahaheee hah oh no!" Mrs Anderson giggled as I watched her foot squirm beneath my hand whil the other kicked wildly for freedom.

I watched her tickled foot for several seconds, listening to her sweet laughter accompanied by the frequent 'oh nos'. Her toes spread and fisted back together, her foot was so soft and quickly turned pink everywhere I tickled. Upon finally turning my head Mrs Anderson could be seen barley moving. From the knees down the hysterical woman struggled to break free but the rest of her looked like Superman dosed with kryptonite.

Having the strength advantage and Kim's obvious weakness to being tickled I kicked the situation into over drive when I kneeled over her ankles. With her soft bare feet now pretruding from between my legs I was free to tickle at will, now with both hands. This was paydirt in folds and at that moment the greatest in my life.

"HAHAH HAHhahaha" No words could now be spoken as I turned my head and saw Mrs Anderson's red face as she cackled with my random and uncoordinated tickling.

Knowing full well this was the greatest moment ever thus far I continued to tickle and tickle. Occasionally it sounded like Kim tried to form words but mostly, as the minutes passed, it was high pitched squeals of ticklish laughter. Looking back around every so often, when the wiggling of her feet got faster, I could see her teary eyes. Not only did I have no desire to stop but if I did I feared getting into all kinds of trouble.

"HAHAH Stop! HAHA I can't breathe! HAHAH HA Help! HAHA" Kim screamed as I finally ceased my merciless tickles, the last thing I wanted to was suffocate her.

"I'm sorry." I apoligised quickly as I stood up and watched her breasts bounce as she rolled onto her back, gasping for air and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"...you...heehee...you can get me a drink this time." Kim smiled amongst breaths and rolled her eyes, obviously thankful it was finally over.

"I'll assume thats my pay for having the lawn cut?" Kim asked as she joined me in the kitchen where I had just finished pouring our drinks.

If that was all I had to sacrifice, a few measly dollars I was far more than happy to do so. However now that I knew how ticklish she was, despite my fear of being known as the town tickle-perv, I had to tickle her again. My determination kept me going all through the week as I continually dismissed any thoughts of retreating from a futher tickle. The next Saturday I was back with no nervousness and probably a little cockyness.

I mowed the lawn quick, I knew Kim was in the house. I made a messy job of the grass and didn't even get behind the shed. Trying not to run inside I made my way to the living room where Kim lay on the couch, and damned if she wasn't barefoot. Acknowlaging my presence she smiled politley and I noticed a few dollars sitting on the table, obviously this weeks pay.

"Finished already? You must be a professional." Mrs Anderson said sitting up and pushing the money across the table in my direction. "I hope this is enough? If I recall you got payed for last week."

"About that, I'm really sorry." Regardless of her friendly smile I felt the need to apoligise but my cockiness and plain determination suddenly kicked me in the but when I looked back down to her gorgeus feet. "But...but if you don't mind you could keep you money and...pay me the same as last week?"

This was the moment of truth as I couldn't believe I'd asked the question. Had I not been frozen with fear I would have run from the house and skipped the country. A few seconds of agonising wait went by as I felt like the earth should open up and swallow me whole, along with a hundred other impossible scenerios of escape I imagined in those few seconds.

"O.k...but not as long this time." I almost died as she smiled and swung her legs back up onto the couch.

Kneeling over he feet quicker than lightning on speed I thought the most devilish of thoughts. Not as long this time? Kim must have been joking, because once I finally made contact nothing was going to stop me. The same reaction followed, everything from her knees up was almost unmoving save for her shrieks of laughter.

"HAH HAH Oh no HahHAHAhah oh no! Hahaha" Her face quickly turned red again as it had the week before and her squeals grew and words died when I streched out her left foot and wiggled five curious fingers under her toes. "EEEEE HAHAH AHHHAHEHA HAH!"

Minutes passed and I soon reaslised she was totally helpless. Without a word of doubt I know she wanted me to stop seriously when the tears were flowing down her red cheeks. The spots under her toes were the key, her body was forcing her to take breaths. This was heaven and no way was I leaving. Her left foot must have recieved atleast five solid minutes of my attention before I finally decided to show some mercy and restraint by switching to light slow strokes around her silky unstreched arches.

"Hee hee...oh stop...hee hee" It had been several minutes before Kim caught enough breath to begin talking and my light strokes kept small giggles unwillingly splilling from between her full red lips.

Inbetween giggles and big breast raising gasps for breath Mrs Anderson continued to ask, and eventually tell me, to stop. At first I guess she figured I'd just gotten carried away but as her tone changed to a more serious note as the light agonising brushes refused to stop. After a couple of minutes Mrs Anderson was even trying to tap me on the back along with orders to cease and had she had enough energy would probably have tried to shake me off.

"Donny pleaseeehee stop it heehe I'm losing my mind!" The last part of her sentence almost became a yell at which point I'm sure the tears in her eyes were no longer just from the tickling. "Stop it! hehee Stop this! AheheeeRrr Donnyeeehehe don't torture meeeheh!"

The word ran through my soul like I'd just been hit by God himself. 'Tickle torture'. It was a completley new concept to me and undebatabley the most exciting thing in the entire universe. Unknowingly the woman who lay giggling like a little girl beneath me had just condemned herself, atleast as far as my horny little mind could see at the time.

"I'm sorry Mrs A" I said as I'm sure at that moment I damned myself for eternity. "did you say something?"

"No!HAHAHA HAH DOnnYEEEEHHE STOP!" Kim shrieked and squealed with involuntary laughter and angry pleading as I returned to my more favoured rough and speedy tickling, making sure to dig right beneath her squirming toes. "STOP! HAHAHAHAH Oh StOHOHHAHAP!"

Her attempted slapping of my back subsided as soon as futher speed was applied. I watched with glee as her head rolled back and her eyes shut tight as if trying to completley escape by not seeing. At this point the thought should have crossed my mind about the consequences of such actions but as engrossed and enthused as I was, God himself would not have made me think about anything except tickling that woman at my leisure.

To this day I still wonder what must have been going through Mrs Anderson's mind then. Surley she must have known this had gone past the playfulness of that day in the backyard. I know Kim knew that I heard her full well asking, telling me to stop and I had not. How could I? This was the greatest most exciting thing in the world and it would be a crime of epic proportions to stop. Mind you, it was probably a crime that I hadn't stopped but I didn't care. All I cared about with my wide eyes and big smile was that Mrs A was ticklish and she was all mine.

1969 was a long time ago so I forget exactley how long I tickled her feet but it was long enough to exhaust her, I figure it must have been at least ten minutes. Finally, much to Kim's relief I should imagine, I stood up with shakey legs and looked down on the red faced, teary eyed woman who looked as if she had collapsed there from the begining.

"Oh my...oh...oh my God." Mrs Anderson took a few minutes to finally speak but I was happy to simply watch the result of my hard work. "Y-you....y..."

I never found out exactley what she was about to say but a brain wave of brilliant thought hit me before she'd finished trying to speak. With renewed eagerness, as if I needed anymore, I leapt my heavier stronger body on top of hers. Stradling her waist with my young musculer thys I watched the look of horror in her eyes as I made mouths out of my hands and ate hungrily at her soft heaving rib cage.

"EEEEHAH NO!" Kim screamed at me in disbelief that the young man who had already tickled her more than ever before in her life had not yet finished. "HAHAHA STOP! OH GOHHHDHAHAHA! HELP! HAHAH!"

Her body wriggled madly beneath my groin at which point I figured 'what the hell' and dug my fingers into the soft bare skin of her smooth and super ticklish under arms. Tickle and tickle I did until the thought crossed my mind of lowering those shoulder straps to see what other soft ticklish skin I could find. There was a whole body of ticklishness waiting for me under there and I would not be denied. Even then, as I used one hand to tickle and one hand to increase the amount of visible cleavege, I knew I was in over my head but far to weak to stop now.

I must have seemed like a monster as her full lushis breasts bobbed out from under the skirt and into full milky white view. I didn't feel like a monster however, I felt more like a king or even a god being given what was rightfully his. I had seen woman's breasts before but none ever like the mountians before me which I wasted no time by gripping quickly and pulsed more ticklish agony through Mrs Anderson's thrashing body.

"HAHAH OH! HAHAH OH!" It slipped my notice at first but as they got more frequent I noticed loud grunts and sharp moans inbetween Kim's tortured laughter. "HAHAOH OH HAHA OH!"

Assuming it was a result of my hands occasionally stroking her pink stiffened nipples I moved my way futher south to the tummy as I scooted back down her thys. With Kim's sundress now sitting scrunched up around her hips I took a second to admire her pale bare and super ticklish torso before once again darting my hands all over my new playground of tickle fun.

"AHAHAH HAHEEEHEHAHhahaH!" Mrs Anderson's breasts shook along with the rest of her as I played at poking her soft tummy and evily searching her belly button with my probing index finger.

Sweat was gleaming from every visible inch of the poor woman's body. With each new ounce of courage I was secretly lowering Kim's dress lower and lower with my legs wrapped firmly around her immobile thys. Every spot I had touched up to that point was pure agony for my laughing beauty so surley the holy grail would be my greatest conquest. Even if it did mean getting arrested, consequence was not a factor in my universe at the time.

Mrs Anderson's moist black bush sat before me and for a moment I wondered if she had wet herself. A second of hesitation got blown away as I realised it must have just been sweat. My hands continued to clutch at her soft ticklish tummy but my eyes were focused on her untouched mound. Would I dare touch it? I had already touched so much.

Hesitantley I lightly danced my fingers around Kim's inner thys. I was fit to burst as I kept creeping closer and then cowering away, keeping her in contant tortured giggles. For a number of minutes I would even touch the outer hairs and then run back up to her lower belly but eventually Mrs Anderson found the strength to speak which, unfortunaltey for her, gave me the strength I needed to go that extra mile.

"Donny!...heeheee NO DONNY!...hee hee DON'T!" There was clearly anger mixed with fear in her screaming exhausted tone but it only fueled my fires as I stormed her sensitive bush with my blitzkrieg of wiggling fingers. "NO!HAHAH HAHAHAH! HAHAHA! EEEEE!"

Not sure what to expect what the biggest thrill of all as I kept stroking and poking as fast as I could in a spot I had always wondered was ticklish. Mrs Anderson, I still believe to this day, did know what to expect because when her mouth formed a wide O and her eyes rolled into the back of her head she looked incredibly dissapointed with herself. The tears flowed amongst the moans and laughter and her red face I believe was from embaressment more than exhaustion.

I left the house. The rest of the Anderson's returned two days later from their trip. Mrs Anderson avoided me at all costs after that day and I too avoided her.

But by God I was happy I hadn't gone fishing.

The End.

Inspired by Kibdos.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back