• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True quick tickling story

ticklishlexi

TMF Poster
Hey y'all. I went out with my friends last night to eat. It was fun and all but I got tickled and I just wanted to post it cuz it was cute lol. Ok, so I was standing in line waiting to order, and my friend Andrew, the one I dreamed about, comes and cuts in front of me. I was like Hey, You can't do that I'm starving. So then he's like, I'm older I can do whatever I want. So I'm standing behind him pouting. Then I tried to sneak around him, he turns around and starts attacking my stomach! I went like absolutely crazy. So I backed off and stood behind him. Then I tried again and got in front of him, so he tickled my sides and I fell to the ground laughing which was really embarressing, but he helped me up. So anyway. There was my little story. I hope you guys liked it.

Lexi

That was cute Lexi, thanks for sharing it.
It's always nice to hear a lee talking about the tickling she's just endured. :)
Waiting for more !!!!

Lexi's story is a true quick lesson to male ticklers

How many guys wish they were Andrew, the chap who tickled Lexi? (I can see every hand raised.);)

Lexi's anecdote tells a truth all male ticklers need to understand. Describing the fellow who tickled her, Lexi referred to him as, "my friend Andrew, the one I dreamed about." When a woman wants you, she will be as ticklish a ticklee as she can possibly be. But if she doesn't want you, guys, you may as well tickle the wall for all the action she will give you.

I'd bet Lexi was a lot more ticklish for dream boy Andrew than she's been when guys she disliked tried tickling her.

Give me the average girl who wants me over the knockout who is too much pain for the pleasure any day.:cupid:

Lovely story, but I'd like to disagree with EM ES just slightly: While personally I am usually much more ticklish with someone I have a "connection" with, I have been known to be borught to my knees but people I hardly know. Equally so some females who have made my acquaintence have found levels of ticklishness they did not know they had despite the fact that there was no attraction between us. Two quick examples:

1) In hich school I went to D.C. with a bunch of other students for a week long event. I met several interesting people from just about every state in the union. At least four of the girls who were in our "grouo" of friends were found to be incredibly ticklish and not one had a thing for me :sowrong: despite my being younger and better shape then! LOL!

2) In college one female friend would tell anyone she was dating that the only person who could tickle her was me. Many tried, but I knew just where and when to make it work.

So maybe its the exception to the rule, but if you have a good tickler, or a very ticklish person you can get a reaction. Sorry about all that, just in the mood for too deep thought about it!

~ toyou

OMG, that made me think of something. I've been tickled by very UGLY guys, like my brothers (tee hee). They ALWAYS had me a mess, so I don't think it has anything to do with connection, I'm just ticklish, hehe.

Lexi

I'm late, but . . .

I'm late getting back to this thread, but wanted to say Toyou444 summarized this well. There are some people everyone can tickle, but others will only succumb to the ticklng touch under the right circumstances.

God, how I love to tickle.:)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back