• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit tickled by FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well here it is, the prized poll winner epic story. Well although there are other ones to write that got votes, I’ve decided next to work on a Dragon Half story with Mink, then maybe a FLCL story with Haruko or Mamimi. Of course this one will be a rather short one, so enjoy.

*Our scene opens up in the trees tops where a battle has ensued, wood splinters fly off the trees as throwing knives miss their target and hit the bark. The fairies living within the trees have already fled as another chunk of tree splinters into the air as a weighted chain end (think of the sickle and chain end that the transvestite of the Juppon Gatana uses against Kaoru and Misao in Rurouni Kenshin) hits it. The speed of the four figures can’t be viewed by normal human eyes as they jump branch to branch of the massive trees. In the center the high elf, Deedlit is pursued by two male dark elves and one female dark elf, Pirotess. Deedlit having dodged another barrage of throwing knives and the weighted chain end has caused her to stop momentarily. Pirotess seeing the opportunity draws her rapier and lunges at Deedlit ready to strike her down. Deedlit with elegance draws her own rapier and after blocking it, the game of run and chase between the two groups begins again. Stopping again to block an attack with her rapier, Deedlit feels the end of a whip tighten across her arm, before can react a sickle and chain is thrown at her wrapping her tightly to the tree, blocking her inability to move.*

Dark Elf 1: Well, we finally got her, it sure took a while.

Pirotess: I wondered what kind of challenge a dark elf would give.

*Deedlit gives her a defiant glare*

Dark Elf 2: *speaking with venom in his tone* Not very much of a challenge apparently, stuck up princess.

Deedlit: What do you want of me, peasants?

*Ignoring her the dark elves continue on with their own conversation.*
Dark Elf 1: Well I guess we should take her back to Wagnard now, right?

Pirotess: No, we will go to Fire Dragon Mountain, for there is the only one worthy of obeying. (Ah, Pirotess and her love for Ashram..)

Dark Elf 2: Well before we talk of going any place else, think of our situation. We have the high elf princess at our mercy right now.

Dark Elf 1: I see your point, very sadistic. Lady Pirotess, may we..?

*Pirotess looked at the eyes of her men, seeing the flames of pride for their race and personal hatred for the high elves rise.*

Pirotess: As you wish, but you are not to harm her, she is to be used for a more important purpose. But on the other hand, humiliation is not out of the question. I shall leave you to your own devices of that, but I give you only an hour for that.

*Pirotess leaves then, leaving her men to contemplate on what to do with Deedlit. (By now I guess you can see through what little plot depth this has, right?)*

Dark Elf 1: Humiliation? Well, I suppose its better then nothing, although I do hope she is a virginal princess, otherwise it wouldn’t..

Dark Elf 2: Filfth, why would you even think of giving our dark gift to a high elf, regardless of her beauty. Besides, her screams would not be pleasant to hear, and it may interfere with this ritual, we need something that would leave no visable marks, yet..

*A wicked smile curved across his dark face*

Dark Elf 2: Yes, that was perfect, a perfect punishment for the damned snob princess. She would be begging for mercy soon.

Dark Elf 1: What do you have in mind?

*Deedlit eyes moved back and forth, silent while listening to what the Dark elves planned to do to her, she felt relief after the other one had been denied his idea, hoping they would waste their entire hour trying to think of a punishment, but this one seemed sure it would be fitting, and fear began to fill her. The dark elves eyes focused on Deedlit, obviously eying up the perfect figure of the elf princess before him before turning back to his companion.*

Dark Elf 2: Tickling.

Dark Elf 1: What, isn’t that some human custom?

Dark Elf 2: I’ve seen it used to break female spies before sent by Wagnard and Ashram. Of course they’d have to often be killed for breaking afterwards though. Not to mention it won’t leave any marks.

*Deedlit had stopped listening shortly after hearing the word tickling. Yeah, she had heard about it. She had also seen it done, her father had tickled her playfully and she couldn’t stand it. Her father had often called her the ticklish princess whenever she played with him. She couldn’t stand it though, and he had stopped whenever she asked, but her captors surely wouldn’t. She began to struggle trying to break free, losing the battle strategy of an eleven warrior in a fit of desperation.*

Dark Elf 2: See, our captive is even showing her agreement in our decision, so should we not oblige her?

*The 1st Dark Elf hadn’t really liked the decision, regardless of his lack of knowledge on the actual practice, but now seeing the high elf princess in dismay excited his pride, making him happily agree.*

Dark Elf 1: Yes, it is a wise choice. Teach me what needs to be done.

*The two dark elves approached her, the limbs of the tree being so close to eachother that if there were more they could have surrounded her. The second dark elf pointed his finger in various areas, them being her armpits, stomach, sides, and feet. The first dark elf nodded in agreement showing he understood sort of from his branch to the right side of Deedlit. The second one now feeling the urge to demonstrate began removing her boots despite Deedlit’s overall resistance in trying to stop him, but the chain kept her bound, leaving her barefeet resting on the branch, almost immobile. The first dark elves interest seemed to perk as the first one held Deedlit’s feet in one of his hands as he followed what he had learned about the psychology of it, by watching Deedlit watch his wiggling fingers. After feeling that the drama had reached its climax for the elf he made contact on her foot scratching at her soles, sending Deedlit into wiggling desperation against her bindings as she tried to get away. Her laughter filled the surrounding area quite easily, it was quite loud, but very melodical all the same. She attempted some things to avoid the tickling by the second elf even as the first continued to watch, she finally uncurled her toes after the area around them couldn’t stand anymore teasing of the dark elves fingernails. Her laughter went up a pitch as he tickled underneath in between them. Had Deedlit not been pampered maybe her feet would not have been as sensitive even for the elves, but it not being the case, she was surely more ticklish then she should have been. After a while the first dark elf felt confident enough to intrude in take Deedlit’s other foot, and engage in it, relishing in what he believed to be a humbling experience for Deedlit, as she laughed more and more, reminded of her childhood.*

*Meanwhile near the forest Parn sits in thought, wondering why Deedlit hadn’t come back from her seclusion yet in the woods. Feeling sometime tugging him toward the forest He ran off feeling his knightly duty to go and save the damsel in distress unknown to him. Of course half way in he finds that he has two guests.*

*Meanwhile with Deedlit: The first Dark elf has decided to investigate her upperbody, probably feeling more at home, tickling her ribs through her thin tunic sending more giggles out of the high elves body as she tried to cope with both her feet below finally being free of the boots being tickled by the second elf never letting up. She prayed to pass out, something to stop it. But her ticklishness continued to be exploited. After a while the first one grew bored with her ribs and stomach giving her some relief on it. He started to talk with the second one giving her some free time to rest herself.*

Dark Elf 1: She sure is ticklish, heh, I think it was quite a punishment.

Dark Elf 2: Oh, were not finished.

*Praying to the dark gods, to fulfill the dark fears of Deedlit, the second elf conjures up some imps that appear onto Deedlit.*

Deedlit: No, don’t!

*The imps crawl in through the small tunic and onto her feet tickling the entire high elf all over, sending her into the highest levels of tickling she has every felt.*

Dark Elf 2: Oh, this is very suitable.

*Slicing can be heard through the brush as Parn has finally arrived due to Deedlit’s rather loud laughter.*

Parn: You two, let her go now. Otherwise you will taste my steel.

Dark Elf 1: Ah, a stupid human who wants to be a hero to get into this ones pants.

*A blush fills Parn’s face, and had Deedlit not been preoccupied, it probably would have been the same for her.*

Parn: Come down here you fiends.

Dark Elf 2: Fine human, you’re going to die though.

*The two jump down and pull out their swords preparing to cast an invisibility spell on themselves, but from behind them a huge figure arises from hiding. Before they can react they are cleaved in two by the sword of the Berserker, Orson.*

Parn: I thank you.

Orson: I was just repaying a debt.

*Parn goes up to free Deedlit from her chains, and she falls onto his chest, out of breath, the imps having disappeared once their summoner died.*

Deedlit: Thank you Parn.

Parn: Who knew elves were that ticklish, its rather funny.

Deedlit: I don’t find it funny at all.
Parn: Oh C’mon, surely.

*He wiggles his fingers against Deedlit’s ribs, sending out more giggles from the elf. But for some reason, she didn’t feel the urge to strike back in some way, somehow she didn’t mind if Parn did it so much. Could it be because she loved him? *

Fin

Very nice story, FF7! Short but sweet.:) (Sorry it took so long to get here, I had a pile of emails to sort.)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back