• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Foot out the door-The continuing story of Good Guy baseball and tickling

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Now having become a mother, Naomi's perspective had changed. She had been an actress before joining the team, and it bothered her to have to restrict her acting jobs to over the winter when the Good Guys werent playing. Beyond that, she hated the idea as a new mother of being away from her baby, and thought of having another. She thought of retiring, but wanted Mitch to pack things in with her so they could have a normal family life. While they both earned good salaries from the team, money was not an issue because they had invested wisely and had a good amount put away. Plus, Naomi would undoubtedly earn a decent living from acting. The question for the couple would be, where would they live, and what would Mitch do with his life? He loved baseball, living in the Bahamas, and the excitement of having 30,000 plus fans cheer for him every night on a team that was great every year. It was an excruciating decision fot the couple. They began to fight, which they had never done before. Instead of a loving relationship, their relationship had become a struggle for control, at times ending in a vicious shouting match. Arguments between the couple became more and more frequent. Occasionally, they would have screaming fights about it both at home and in the clubhouse. Their hot sex and tickling life dwindled. "I want a husband who comes home to me and sleeps with me every night and doesnt have to earn his living playing baseball. I want us to be together all the time!" Naomi shouted at Mitch one night. "If I were a man working in a company, I might travel even more than we do. All you think about is what you want. If you want to retire, fine, do so and do something else. I love playing baseball, and I want to continue! We are together every night, unless you make the stupid decision to retire!" He said. "It's stupid to want to raise our child in a home and not hotel rooms? What rationale is that? God, you are so fucked up and self centered sometimes! I still love you, but at times I dont even know why anymore!" Naomi screamed. "I dont want to lose you, so if this is blackmail or you're telling me I must, I'll quit. I go on the record saying I hate it though!" He shot back. "Blackmail? Excuse moi? Who ever said that? Did I say if you dont quit I'm going to leave you?! NO! Dont you dare accuse me of blackmailing you, you miserable selfish fuck!!!!" Naomi screamed. Then she continued: "I want to live in the states, near our family, to be able to travel to England and Australia to see mine, is that so bad??!" She implored. "You promised we would still play ball after you had the baby. You lied to me!" He yelled. "I lied!? You wanted the baby so bad!" She said. "Oh, dont blame this on me, you agreed to it" "And another thing, tickle team, Iam sick of it. I hate to be tickled, and I hate having my toes sucked. I put up with sooo much to make you happy sometimes it makes me sick. What would you do if we quit and I asked you not to tickle me or play with my toes and feet anymore? Do you love me enough to stop? I feel like a whore whos just the object of her husband's sexual groping" Naomi said, her voice rising with every word. Mitch was stunned, he looked at her in disblief: "Okay, I get it. We only do what you want, live where you say, and engage in sex activities you want to. Iam sick to my stomach right now, and I dont even know if I want to stay married to you anymore, so why dont you just take Erin, let me know where you'll be, and GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY LIFE YOU SELFISH BITCH!" Mitch said, screaming at the top of his lungs. I'll play for the team, and you and I can be through. Who needs you and to tickle you, I'm a star ballplayer, I can get lots of girls, go Fuck youself!" He said, and stormed out of the house, as Naomi broke down in tears. With that he went to the ballpark and got dressed. When Naomi arrived, they didnt look at each other, and the team asked why. "We had a big fight, it's personal, and we dont want to discuss it. We'll just stay away from each other until we work it out" Mitch said. Would this be the breaking point? What would happen? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back