• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen of the Ring 2003 (cartoon image also included at bottom)

Do you want to see more images for future stories like this one?

• No thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hell Yeah!

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Queen of the Ring 2003 – last 4

The show started with coverage of the opening round of the tournament – it showed Dannii landed the DDT to beat Katie-Leigh – Crazyangel landed her finisher to get the win over Sarah-Jane – Kylie using the ‘Frantic Pleasure to beat Jasmine and Gwen’s victory over Rachel after tickling the hell out of her,

Jason Liscoe was commentating – along with a special guest Angelina Jolie,
JL: “Hello everyone and welcome to the conclusion of this knockout tournament, here with me is the beautiful Angelina Jolie”
AJ: “Thanks Jason it’s nice to be back here at a TTF event”
JL: “Now you were in fact the first ever Hardcore champion and it’s been over a year since you last fought in the TTF”
AJ: “Yeah I quit the TTF to do some movies”
JL: “So what do you reckon to this final then? Who do you have your money on?”
AJ: “erm that’s a tough one – I’d say Melanie is by far the strongest – who do you think will win Jason?”
JL: “Me? Oh I want Kylie to kick her sisters ass all over the ring, ha ha”
The arena went dark and the dance theme ‘who do you love now?’ began to play – Dannii Minogue’s song played and the sexy Aussie walked down the ramp,
Dannii wore a purple dress with a blue trim and short black boots; she entered the ring smiling and flexing her body in preparation,
Next up was Crazyangel Melanie – her music was Nickelback’s ‘how you remind me’
She wore a yellow top with white tight pants and big black-strapped boots,
Dannii gave Mel an evil look as the two circled the ring,
JL: “I think these two are gonna kick off any second now”
The music stopped and the crowd went wild as blue flashing lights lit up the stage area – Kylie’s ‘cant get you outta my head’ played and the super sexy Aussie was lowered down on a metal platform from the roof,
She danced about and wiggled her body – the crowd loved it and cheered loudly,
Kylie looked over to Dannii and pointed her finger – she stepped down from the platform and walked down the aisle starring at Dannii – Dannii was just starring back in anger waiting for Kylie to get to the ring,
Suddenly as Kylie was halfway down the ramp Gwen Stefani ran down to clobber Kylie in the back of the head,
JL: “Hey! That’s not right!”
AJ: “Gwen is pummeling Kylie and this one has started early!”
The bell rang as Crazyangel grabbed Dannii from behind – she dragged her down to the ground as she locked her in a sleeper,
Gwen battered Kylie down the aisle and slammed her against the security barrier,
Gwen wore baggy blue combats with a white top and long red armbands,
And Kylie wore a red dress with silver boots,

Back in the ring Dannii was fading fast – she kicked her legs and struggled but Mel’s grip was too tight, Gwen rushed in to boot Crazyangel in the side – and Mel released her hold,
Gwen grabbed Mel and threw her off the ropes – as she bounced back Gwen jumped and dropkicked Mel in the chest, Mel was sent flying back and through the ropes,
Meanwhile Kylie was staggering to her feet and stumbled to the side of the ring,
Dannii was slowly getting up as Gwen grabbed Kylie’s hair and pulled her into the ring, Gwen slammed Kylie down and locked her arms behind her back,
G:” Dannii get up! Take her boots off quick!…. come on I’ve got her!”
Dannii shook her head to try and regain her senses as she looked over to Gwen, Kylie was dazed and had her head slumped – so Dannii took the opportunity to get her sisters boots off,
Dannii grabbed the right boot and un-zipped it – she tugged it and it slid off Kylie’s foot easily, Dannii was now getting excited as she un-zipped the left boot – her mouth was watering as she felt the second boot ease off Kylie’s foot,
JL: “Oh poor Kylie is in trouble already!”
AJ: “Wow I never knew Kylie had such gorgeous feet!”
JL: “eh? Are you feeling ok Angie?”
AJ: “um….yeah fine!”
Gwen continued to restrain Kylie as Dannii began to lock Kylie’s feet under her arm, next Dannii positioned herself and slowly began to stroke Kylie’s beautiful feet, she teased and slowly drew patterns across her wrinkled soles, Kylie’s toes twitched as she began to regain her composure,
Kylie giggled and tried to move her legs and arms, she woke up and realized what was happening, she giggled again and said “Hey…..what the…hold on! Dannii oh no! Don’t tickle me Dannii……Dannii nooooo!”
After a few seconds Kylie burst out into laughter begging her sister to stop,
ARGHH NOOO HEE HEE HOO HE HAHAHAA HHAA HAA HOO OH GOD NOO HHEE HAHA HHEE AARGHHHHH HOOEHHAHAA EEKK STOP IT STOP IT HAA HE AHAHAHAHAAAAA
JL: “This is torture for Kylie she cannot get free from Gwen and Dannii”
Melanie was up and had grabbed some ropes – she got into the ring and kicked Gwen in the back of the head,
Dannii realized some thing was wrong when Kylie reached out to punch her in the back, Dannii turned to see Crazyangel punch her in the face - Kylie wriggled free and moved out of the way,
Crazyangel lashed out again knocking Dannii across the floor – Gwen slowly got up and grabbed Mel’s left foot – Mel fell forward as Gwen grabbed her leg and started to un-buckle her boot, Mel tried to pull her leg away but Gwen had got a tight grip – she tried to kick out but Gwen ducked, and before she knew it Dannii had grabbed the rope and was tying her hands behind her back,
JL: “This is spectacular team work from Gwen and Dannii”
AJ: “I thought this was everyone for them selves”
JL: “It is but Gwen and Dannii have got a game-plan I think”
Crazyangel screamed for mercy as Dannii restrained her – and Gwen began to yank off her left boot,
Gwen pulled the boot off and threw it to one side – she looked down at Mel’s long white sock and grabbed the other leg,
Mel was kicking out trying to stop Gwen - but then Gwen trapped her left foot under her legs as she started to remove the right boot,
NOOOOO PLEASSE OH GOD NOO DON’T TICKLE MY FEET PLEASE GWEN DON’T OH SHIT I HATE BEING TICKLE ON MY FEET IM BEGGING YOU DON’T DO IT……. PLEASSEEEEE
G: “Tough shit Melanie these feet are mine now and I ain’t stopping till you pee”
The right boot was pulled off and thrown to one side – Mel was still begging for them to stop as Dannii tied up her ankles,
G: “Dannii are you leaving her socks on?”
DM: “Yeah its a lot more fun like this”
Crazyangel begged them again and again as Gwen placed Mel’s feet over her lap, Dannii sat next to Crazyangel and started to poke at her ribs,
DM: “Does this tickle?”
HEE HAA YESS IT DOES HAA HEE GET OFF ME HAA HEE STOP THAT DANNII DON’T DO THAT HEE HAA HOO NOOOO
Gwen giggled as she watched Dannii tease Mel – and then she touched her fingers across Mel’s tied up feet,
EEEIIIKKKKKKK GOOD NOOOOOO AWW HEE HHAHAHAA OH SHIT NOOOOO GWEN DON’T TOUCH MY…. HEE HHAHAHA OUCH HEE HHAHAHA STOP IT I BEG YOU HEE HHA AHAHA AHAHHAA
Gwen burst into a full pelt assault on Mel’s socked feet – the cotton socks caused more torment as Gwen tickled and tickled,
HHEE HHHAAA STOP IT I BEG YOU HHAHA DON’T HEHE HO HEHA HAHHAOHH EIKK HHE AHAHA AARGHHHHH
Kylie was slowly getting up after she rubbed her sore feet; she was already exhausted and could barely stand up straight,
She rolled into the ring to quickly attack Dannii – but Gwen stood up and dived on Kylie again, Dannii crawled away and tickled Mel’s feet a bit more while Gwen attacked Kylie,
Mel had struggled and squirmed so much the rope binding her wrists had worked free, she got her hands free and grabbed Dannii’s hair – she pushed her aside and started to un-tie her feet, Dannii was angry that Mel had pulled her hair – so she dived on her before she could completely un-tie her ankles,
Dannii tickled Mel’s sides as the brunette struggled and giggled.

Kylie was now in trouble again as Gwen continued with some upper body tickling, dragged her fingers across her tummy and raking her ribs hard and fast,
Kylie burst into tears and begged Gwen to stop,
CK: “Kylie’s gonna tap out soon – this is just too much for the tiny Aussie”
AJ: “Oh look and it seems Dannii could be in trouble now”
Crazyangel had got her legs free and booted Dannii off - and was now locking Dannii’s leg under her arm,
Dannii was trying to scramble away – she clawed at the floor trying to pull herself away, but Mel was strong and dragged her away from the ropes, she then pulled at Dannii’s black boot – it slid off despite Dannii’s efforts and her sweaty bare foot was now exposed,
Crazyangel turned her head as the smell made her hold her breath – but it didn’t stop her from using her other hand to wiggle her fingers across the sensitive foot of Dannii,
EEEEEIIIKKKKKK NOO HEE HOOO HEH AHAHA HHOO HEHEH AHAHHAA OH GOD STOP HEE NO HE AHAHHAHAHA
Dannii was tapping the mat but the referee had turned his attentions to the other side of the ring,
Kylie had grabbed the bottom rope but Gwen wasn’t letting go - she tickled hard on Kylie’s ribs driving her mad, the referee stopped Gwen eventually but still hadn’t noticed Dannii trying to quit out,
JL: “Referee come on! Dannii is tapping!”
Crazyangel stopped to confront the official, she blasted at him shouting that Dannii had quit, but he didn’t see it and didn’t believe Crazyangel,
Dannii got to her feet and crawled over to grab her boot, but Mel ran over and booted it high into the crowd,
NNNOOOOOOOOO Dannii shouted, but now she found herself being lifted up and suplexed to the mat,
Crazyangel lifted her again but this time planted her on the top turnbuckle, she grabbed her head and went for her finisher (Super Tornado DDT)
But before she could jump Gwen ran across to punch Mel in the back – Melanie held her back in pain letting go of Dannii’s head, and now Dannii grabbed Mel in the rockbottom and dived off the top,
JL: “Oh my god! rockbottom from the top rope”
AJ: “That was amazing!”
Dannii had hurt her ankle in the process and left Gwen to cover the grounded star,
1……………….2…………..3 (kylie dived in)
Kylie stopped the count and booted Gwen 3 times in the ribs,
AJ: “Those barefoot shots to the ribs must of hurt Gwen”
Kylie rolled Gwen onto her back and hooked her leg,
1………………..2…………. (Dannii grabbed Kylie’s ankle and yanked her off)
Kylie tried to stand up but Dannii had still got her foot – she was desperately trying to tickle her foot but Kylie was tugging back,
She eventually got to one foot and jumped to swing a kick at Dannii, meanwhile Dannii had started to tickle her soft sole and this caused Kylie to burst out laughing – but the kick still connected knocking Dannii through the ropes,
Kylie tried to stop laughing but her feet were very sensitive now and the sensations tingled through her leg,
Gwen had now grabbed Kylie’s other foot and she pulled out a feather to tickle Kylie with, the feather traced patterns across Kylie’s foot and she screamed with ticklish torment,
HHEE HAHA EIK NOO NOT A FEATHER HEE HHAAHAHA AARGHH HEE HHA STOP STOP STOP HEE HAA HA NO MORE HEH AHAHHAHHAA ARGHHHHH
“Do you quit Kylie” the referee asked Kylie couldn’t get her words out as she babbled and tried to say no,
But just in time Kylie managed to use her other foot to kick Gwen’s legs from under her,
Gwen fell down as Kylie moved over to try and grab Gwen’s leg – but the blonde kicked back and sent Kylie flying through the ropes,
Gwen turned her attentions to Mel who was starting to wake up – Gwen used some more rope to once again tie up Crazyangel’s ankles,
She tied them tight leaving Melanie stuck and then she continued the tickling on her feet,
Melanie woke with giggles and splutters – she couldn’t believe she was having her feet tickled again, tears rolled down her face as she sobbed and pleaded with Gwen to stop,
HEE HHAAA HHA ARGHHH STOP IT NOT THE FEET HEE HOO HAA HOHAANOOOOO
Gwen decided to rip open the socks as she tore a hole in the left sock – she wiggled her finger inside and across Mel’s sole – teasing her arches and in between her toes,
HEE NO NOT THE TOESSAAA HHE AHAHAHAA GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE STOOPPPP HEHE EHHAHAHAHA
She tickled like mad sending poor Mel into hysterical fits – both the socks were now torn away and the torment continued on her soles,
Sweating and crying her eyes out Melanie banged the floor in submission,
JL: “Melanie is OUT! She couldn’t stand it anymore – and her bare feet just took too much tickling”
AJ: “If you don’t like having your feet tickled the best thing to do is quit out before you lose your mind”
JL: “I take it you have been in that situation before?”
AJ: “Yeah but never again!”
Dannii was up but so was Kylie and before Dannii could get back in the ring – Kylie grabbed her bare foot and pulled her over to the ring post – Kylie then produced some handcuffs and locked them around Dannii’s ankles,
Dannii was now cuffed to the ring post and Kylie started to tease her bare foot, But Gwen rushed to help Dannii by pushed Kylie against the announcer’s table,
JL: “Oh no we better move this could get nasty”
AJ: “Hey! Kylie shift of my table”
Kylie was pushed onto the table as Gwen punched and tickled Kylie’s midsection, Gwen got up onto the table and Locked Kylie in half-crab hold – she tickled her foot wildly driving Kylie insane,
HEE EEEEKKK HHAHAHA NOOO STOP IT HEE HHAA GOD NOT MY FEEEET AGAIN HHEE HAHAHHAHAHAHA HOO EHHE AHAH OHH EHHE AHAH OHH EHHA HOO OIIII HEH AHAHHA EEKKK NOOOO
Kylie was tapping but couldn’t quit on the outside; meanwhile referees were trying to unlock the cuffs around Dannii’s ankles,
JL: “Poor Kylie is stuck and Gwen isn’t going to stop”
AJ: “2 on 1 is it? Well let’s see if I can change that”
Angelina took off her headset and got on the table – she grabbed Gwen by the throat and lifted her up – she slammed her across to the next table smashing her through it,
JL:” Angie! What are you doing?”
Dannii looked horrified and begged the referee’s to un-cuff her quickly,
Angie turned her head and gave Dannii and evil smile, she got off the table and moved over to the ring,
Dannii sobbed and begged Angie to stay away – the referee’s slowly backed off from an angry looking Angelina,
“No don’t go HELP ME! Get these cuffs off! PLEASEE HELP” Dannii screamed,
Angelina was now standing next too Dannii’s cuffed feet – she looked down and smiled as she placed her hand on Dannii’s other boot, she then slowly pulled the boot off despite Dannii curling her toes in prevention,
The boot came off and Angelina took a whiff of the sweaty boot,
“Phew! I bet your feet are glad those boots are off now” Angie said menacingly,
“Nooo please Angie don’t I beg you! I will do anything for you” Dannii pleaded,
“Really!” Angie replied,
“How about massaging my feet all night? I’ve had these boots on all day long you know….”
“YES of course no problem just let me finish the match and ill do it for you” Dannii pleaded again,
“What about letting me tie you up and tickling your feet all night?” Angie asked teasingly,
“What? Nooo I hate being tickled but I will do anything else for you, just not that, PLEASE I’m begging you!” Dannii screamed out,
“Ohhhh that’s not fair all I wanna do is tickle you – so I guess I will just have to take the opportunity while I have it” Angie said with a huge smile,
NOOOOOO PPLEASE GOD NOOO DON’T I BEG YOU
Angie furiously tickled Dannii’s feet for over a minute sending her wild with laughter,
EEKK NOO HHEEE HHAHAA HHAA AH OH GOD STOP HEE HHAHA AHAHHAHAHA HEE EEEKK HEE HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAA ARGHH NOOO HOOO HEE HOO HEHHE OHHH HAHANHEE AHHAA HOO HHEE OOOHH HEH AHAHHAHA
Dannii wouldn’t quit out – she hated the punishment but didn’t want to lose the match, she was relieved when Angie finally stopped and left ringside,
JL: “I don’t believe that! Angelina just lost the plot and attacked Dannii’s feet for no reason!”
Gwen was down and seriously hurt – Kylie had eventually got up and she dragged Gwen into the ring,
Dannii looked over to see Kylie wink as she pinned Gwen while looking across at her sister,
1…………………….2………………….3
JL: “Gwen is out and Dannii looks horrified!”
Some referee’s managed to un-lock the cuffs just in time – Dannii was exhausted and stayed out of the ring,
Kylie sat with her legs crossed teasing Dannii to get in the ring,
K: “Come on sis! What’s up are you scared?”
JL: “Dannii certainly does look scared and she is trying t o get her boots back from the fans”
Dannii had no chance of getting her boots back but she wasn’t giving up,
She climbed the barrier to chase a fan but suddenly a group of girls grabbed Dannii and started to tickle her frantically,
Security staff rushed over to try and pries Dannii away from the crowd, the girls held on tight too Dannii’s ankles and they tickled her feet like mad,
HEE HAHA ARGHHH EHHE AHHAHAAA HHAHA HELP ME SOMEONE HEE HHA HHAA GET OFF ME OUCH NOO HHE AHHAA
One girl had started to lick and suck Dannii’s toes and the Aussie was screaming with terror, security staff managed to get Dannii out of the situation – but to Dannii’s freight Kylie was now out the ring waiting for her,
Dannii dropped to her knees and pleaded for mercy,
D: “I’m sorry I really am – Kylie please I’m begging you don’t do anything to me!”
K: “Kylie smiled at Dannii but didn’t say anything”
Dannii begged again this time bending over to kiss the tops of Kylie feet,
D: “You’re the Queen I’m so sorry ‘kiss kiss’ I just wanted to be like you – I worship you sis ‘kiss kiss’ please I’m at your feet begging you here!”
Kylie grabbed Dannii’s hair and said “Your gonna have to do better that that SIS!”
Then she tossed her in the ring and grabbed some ropes,
She tried to tie up Dannii’s hands but didn’t manage to do it right, Dannii kicked out and landed a stunner on Kylie sending her sister flying,
JL: “Oh No Kylie has been stunnered – that’s a move she usually performs”
Dannii’s ankle was aching but she managed to crawl over and tie Kylie’s ankles up, then she tied up her hands behind her back,
Kylie was still out as Dannii tied her up tight,
JL: “This is it now! Kylie is stuck and can’t get out of this!”
Dannii woke her sister up by frantically tickling her feet – Dannii tickled so hard that Kylie’s feet were red-raw and she burst into tears,
Kylie was laughing uncontrollably and tears flooded from her eyes, Dannii tickled and tickled as Kylie begged for mercy,
HEE HAHA NOOO HOOHAA

IMAGE : http://uk.photos.groups.yahoo.com/g.../lst?&.dir=/Main+event+images&.src=gr&.view=t

STOP IT PLEASE DANNII DON’T TICKLE MY FEEEETTAAA HEE HHAA HHA OH GOD STOP IT I BEG YOU HEE HAA HOOO HEE HHA NOOO HEE HHAA HAHAHAHA HEE OHH SHIT HEE HHA F***ING STOP IT EEEEKKKK HHEE HHAHAHAA
It was just too much and Kylie almost passed out as her face turned bright red, she screamed and screamed but Dannii wasn’t going to stop, Kylie had no choice but to scream “I QUIT PLEASE JUST STOP TICKLING MEEEE”

DING DING DING DING!
JL: “It’s over….. Dannii wins Dannii Minogue is Queen of the Ring 2003”
Dannii celebrated and stood on the middle rope – she grabbed Kylie’s silver boots from the middle of the ring and put them on,
Admiring her new boots Dannii smiled and the left ring wearing Kylie’s sexy silver knee-boots,
JL: “And she has even taken a souvenir from Kylie”
Kylie Minogue was un-tied and she left the ring crying her eyes out, for her it had been a terrible event – losing at the hands of her sister.

THE END.

** Queen of the Ring 2003 – Tickle Torture Federation. ** (TTF042)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

great episode! i didnt get to see the image, but i would like to see images in the story! cant wait to read the next episode.

loved it- and the pic too.
the yahoo group is well worth joining

thanks Prime & chrisheaven
btw. the pic can be found on the Yahoo Group - photos - main event.
and i have posted it in the Original artwork section of this forum,
thanks again

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back