• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragon Half: Mink tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Dragon Half: Mink tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, this will take place after the 2 episode OAV, so basically you have to read me trying to reinterpret the wackniness into a tickling story. You may feel free to flame me though if you feel I’ve not made a decent replication of the characters. Not that I believe I will anyway.

*Our scene opens up in the King’s castle. Mink had already collected her prize money (also getting a new shirt before going off..) and gone off to get her ticket so that she could continue on to find the people potion with her friends Luffa, Pia, and Mappy so that she could become human for Dick Saucer the famous dragon slayer and pop idol. Even though right now Dick Saucer is still suffering from Rosario’s blundered plan with the Ex-Lax, probably still wishing to kill Mink whenever the opportunity presents itself. Anyway back to our starting point, The King is on his thrown contemplating.*

The King: (Rosario’s plan failed again, Mink is still alive, and I’m no closer to getting Ruth’s wife. Now if we just had a brilliant plan of some sort, but that stupid dragon half has probably already left the area..)

Rosario: Majesty, you appear to be in quite a foul mood. But worry not, your wonderful servant Rosario has come with good news.

The King: Oh really, you’ve actually come with something good? Then spit it out.

Rosario: Mink has not left, right now she is probably wondering what is going on at the booth. You see..

*The scene moves to Mink and her friends at the booth where Rosario had alerted them of a quick way to earn money at the Brutal, Killer Martial Arts Tournament. No one is there now, and the group stands in stupor.*

Mink: Hey! Where did that guy go?!

Luffa: Maybe offering your favors to him scared him off?

Mink: WHAT? That wasn’t me, it was you Luffa..!

Luffa: Well then maybe he was one of those audience members killed by the fireballs or the God Slayer (demonic sword).

*Mink’s freezes, fear filling her, if she couldn’t get the ticket then how would she get the people potion so she could be with her love Dick..*

Pia: But according to the hours on the booth its closed until tomorrow afternoon.

Luffa: Yeah, it could be that too.

*The group walks off going to find some lodging well the ticket booth man is still bound and gagged under the table from where Rosario left him.*

*Back to Rosario and the King*

The King: Well she hasn’t left yet, Dragon Half you will still pay. Then I’ll get Ruth’s wife. *The king’s face changes from his serious look to his goofy looking one while laughing manically.*

*Another set of evil laugher fills the room though, revealing the slime-half, the king’s daughter, Vena.*

Vena: So Mink is still here, I’ll pay back that snake tailed trolip myself then.

Rosario: What a bunch of inbred idiots, like they could do anything.

Vena & The King: GUARDS! GUARDS! Start a fire with a stake in it!

*Rosario runs around them waving his hands in a calming down motion*

Rosario: A joke, a joke.

*After a while Vena and the King settle down and the conversation on how to get rid of Mink begins again.*

Rosario: I, Rosario have another brilliant plan to put into action. Consider this, after winning the martial arts tournament Mink has made even more enemies, and powerful ones. We’ll use them to destroy her for us.

Vena: How will we do that?

Rosario: Oh they’ll do it, I most likely assure you.

*Our scene shifts to the town, Damaramu and Dug Fin are together. After having both been thrown into the lava, both had survived, but Damaramu couldn’t move, having run out of gas. Dug Fin the master demon for some reason felt salvaging this mechanical moron was somehow worth it. He had become a servant to him. They had made a bond to destroy Mink together. They had stopped at Black Smith Tony’s, the place where the moron’s mechanical armor had obviously been made for a cheap price. They had come to make an estimate on the repair cost and it had been outrageous. He had considered leaving the buffoon, but he couldn’t do it for some reason. So he sat there contemplating how he could earn some extra money while his servant went to get some candy for him.*

Damaramu: I, The Great Damaramu, have returned with the candy. But I shall ever regret that my mighty belly grumbles from seeing the many sugary candies that were in front of myself.

*Dug Fin threw some pieces of candy to him and the behemoth human ate them quickly enough. He had enough money to fill up his gas tank, but that only gave him the ability to do his metal alloy kick and the water squirter of doom. Not very useful to face down Mink, his mortal enemy who had degraced the name of the Warlock’s son. Well atleast he had seen her goodies. Steps are heard as a cloaked figure appears.*

Rosario: You are Dug Fin, master demon, son of the warlock, and the holder of second place in the martial arts tournament, correct?

Dug Fin: I am.

Rosario: Well I would like to offer help in defeating Mink.

Dug Fin: What kind?

Rosario: It appears you are in a financial bind for your mechanical friend over there. The King has offered his kindest regards under the current circumstances. He sends help and financial aid to your quest of destroying Mink.

Dug Fin: Well then, we shall accept as long as it meets our goal.

*Later in the afternoon Mink and her group arrive at the booth, still finding no one there, even at the correct time.*

Mink: That’s odd.

Luffa: Maybe he really did die.

Dug Fin: He may not be dead but you will be.

*A group of Mink’s greatest enemies has appeared, consisting of Dug Fin, Damaramu, and Vena*

Vena: You snake slut, you will pay for what you did to my Saucer.

Damaramu: I am not the same as before. I through the power of Black Smith Tony and modern science have become the ultimate dragon killing weapon. You will may for Roshi and Mecha Roshi’s death red dragon!

Pia: We can’t fight here, innocent people will get hurt.

Dug Fin: Fine, prolong your death, we will go where you wish.

Vena: Let’s do it now. There isn’t anyone here anyway, this entire area’s population was killed off in the tournament anyway.

*Some noise is heard from under the booth, but no one takes note of it*

Dug Fin: We’ll go where they want, its better to have them fighting at their best rather then worrying about innocents. It would be an empty victory then.

*Our scene switches to a forest where the battle will ensue.*
Luffa: Don’t worry Mink we’ll help you out. I think I’ve gotten the hang of my parent’s lighting cane.

*Mink quickly remembers almost being killed because of it with her first fight with Damaramu*

Mink: No, that’s alright, I’ll be fine.

Pia: Well Mappy will help, he’ll be sure to protect us all.

*The mouse Mappy jumps off Pia’s head and grows to its fully threatening state*

Damaramu: It is the mouse that scared Damramu and made him knick his brain. Damaramu will make you pay once Mink has been finished off.

*Dug Fin creates a small fireball and throws it at Mappy knocking the rodent out and back to its original size.*

Damaramu: Damaramu will never forget the gift that he has been given, you have avenged Damaramu, little master demon, and for that Damramu will protect you with Damaramu’s life.

Dug Fin: Whatever.

Vena: How do you like my new allies dragon slut? Watch your life end now, Damaramu use your secret weapon.

Damaramu: Yes, Damaramu will use Black Smith Tony’s new dragon killing weapon. Damaramu will just press this button on his chest, and it begins for Damaramu.

*Holes open up throughout Damaramu’s armor, releasing great amounts of mechanical hands that bind onto Luffa, Mink, Pia, and Vena. Before Mink can smash the one gripping to her hand another one cuffs around her other hands. The girls are then raised into the air.*

Damaramu: Damaramu forever shall regret to say that he did not know about this odd weapon.

Dug Fin: This is supposed to kill her?

Vena: Let me down you moron! It’s Mink and her friend that your supposed to kill, not me!

Damaramu: Damaramu hates to say this, but Damaramu has no control over what these hands coming out of his body do. Damaramu is a puppet.

*The mechanical hands by now have already pulled off Mink’s, Luffa’s, and Vena’s boots, but after attempting for a while to pull of Pia’s with no success they give up (Pia had the over protective parents, lets say that armor isn’t coming off.).*

Dug Fin: They took off their boots?

*The mechanical hands not holding the three girls in the air retreat into the shell of Damaramu, and come back out with court ticklers (little sticks with a feather at the end) in their hands. They each go to work dragging the feathery ends up their victims soles, while they giggle loudly.*

Mink: Not again, I’m ticklish! Hahahah! Not my feet!

Luffa: What did I, hahaha! No, not my toes, I’m sorry! Hahaha! For stealing the lighting cane! No, not there, it tickles! HAHAHAHAHA!

Vena: Put me down! How dare you! Hehehe! Not there peasant! Hehehe! This is all because! Hahahaha! Of that Urchin, Mink! Hahahaa!

Dug Fin: Death by tickling? I guess it will work.

Damaramu: Damaramu is happy to admit that Roshi will be avenged after several days of continuous tickling like this, but Damaramu wonders how long the gas will last in this contraption.

*Dug fin shrugs and looks back at the tickling, or should I say the girl’s goodies bouncing?*

*Mink’s body unlike the other two has easily become assaulted by the court ticklers, do to her choice in her lack of clothing, sending the dragon half into more giggling, as she attempts to avoid the tickling on her feet by curling her toes, only to get them to open up again by having her feet teased by the tickler. Her defense attempts fail shortly after they begin though as the court ticklers investigate the areas of her upperbody and her legs. Luffa and Vena’s legs are in the same situation while some of the other hands have begun to interrogate there ribs, stomach, and armpits.*

*The tickling interrogation with the court ticklers continues until sunset, before they withdraw back into Damaramu’s shell. This drops the girls, while Luffa and Vena are resting, Mink gets up look at the two in rage.*

Damaramu: Damaramu hates to say this but this does not look good.

Mink: First you take away Dick’s chance to see my breasts first, then you take away his first chance to tickle me all over. I’m really pissed off now, your going to taste me dragon punch.

Vena: I don’t think so snake girl. Behold your friend’s situation.

*Mink looks at Pia who has fallen asleep on Mappy’s charred mouse body. She then looks to Luffa who is being sat on by Vena, who holds Luffa’s ankles in a head lock.*

Vena: Move one more step to attack them, and Luffa’s feet will be tickled by my long nails.

Mink: You wouldn’t! *Mink steps forward to show her amazement and surprise.

Vena: You just did it. Now your going to get it elf girl.

*Vena’s nails run up and down the blonde elf’s feet sending her into a giggling spree as she pounds her hands on the ground. Vena feels something make contact with her ankles, but she dismisses it making some tickling noises at the elf. She then feels it on her ankles again, and she looks to see where Mink is, but she then finds out that Mink has her ankles in a lock.*

Mink: Oh yeah, well lets see how ticklish you are you stuck up princess.

*Mink starts scratching up and down Vena’s soles, sending the princess in a giggling spree. Not planning on giving in she attempts to continue her tickling on Luffa. Mink then feels something tickling her feet, and notices Luffa’s hands scratching up her soles.*

Mink: Luffa! Why are you?! Hehehe!

Luffa: Hehehe! I don’t wanna be the only one not! Hahaha! Doing! Hehehe something!

Vena: I won’t lose! Hehehe! Stop it you snake!

*The group continues in a mass of ticklings back and forth to eachother, not realizing how stupid they look.*

Damaramu: Damaramu shall ever regret that he has lost again. But Damaramu does like this imagery.

Dug Fin: Let’s get going before they realize what there doing, we’ll find some other way to kill Mink.

Fin

I thought it was very good too. Have any of you read the manga of Dragon Half? It's a shame the OAV was only 2 episodes...someone really should make a series of it...

My current 'to watch' list is...

Space Pirate Mito
Slayers TRY
Lost Universe
Kekko Kamen
The rest of KO Beast Century
Dragonball GT (Again)
The rest of Devil Hunter Yohko
Megami Paradise
Eden's Bowy
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
Narue no Sekai
Sonic X

I've read some of the manga, atleast the three parts from Vol. 1 that were translated. There is still the rest of Vol. 1 and the other 8.

I've read as far as the series went -- basically up to the tournament. There used to be a site that had almost all the manga translated, but it shut down a while back. Such a shame.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back