• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A season of disappointment, a stunning career decision, and then, a change?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
A season of disappointment, a stunning career decision, and then, a change?

The Good Guys continued to play out the regular season, which went well. Things went fine in the National League playoffs. In the World Series against the Yankees, the Good Guys didnt play well, and lost in 6 games. Naomi wasnt pitching well. Her mind was torn, she really wanted to act. With their contracts up, both Mitch and Naomi had to decide where they wanted to live, and what they wanted to do for work the following year. They asked the team to give them until January 1 to decide, and set upon a winter of a different kind. First, they went on a vacation to Australia and England for ten days each to see members of Naomi's family. After that, they went to Los Angeles, where Naomi would spend nearly two months shooting scenes for a movie, her first acting work in a long time. Their relationship was fine. One night, however, when Naomi came home from the set, she had stunning news for Mitch. "Honey, something happened today, and I wanted to discuss it with you" "What?" She put her bare feet in his lap: "Here, massage my feet, and please dont tickle me. We have to talk seriously" She said. "Okay" He said, as he started rubbing Naomi's bare feet. "Apparently, they know about tickle team, and our fetish. Ah, I was approached by a film company today, and they asked me all these questions, like my tickling history with the team and how ticklish Iam. When I told them yes, Iam ticklish, and wanted to know why, ah it seems that they want me to shoot a tickling video, and then a full length feature movie, where I would be tied and tickled, but ah, I wanted to talk to you about it first" She said.
Mitch sat there and finally spoke: "Nai, thats up to you, I've never told you what to do with your career, and have always been supportive of whatever you do. I will say, it makes me uncomfortable to have my wife appear in a sexy tickling video. Plus, what would that do to your reputation as a serious actress. Also, when you get tickled, it's usually only by the team and me. And, ah what happened to I hate to be tickled and only do it because you want me to" Mitch said, giving Naomi a playful poke in the ribs.
"I know all this, and it's a difficult decision. Mitch, they want to pay me a million dollars plus profits for a joint deal with the video and movie. It's a joint deal, I have to sign both, they wont let me do just one or the other. Iam worried about what it may do to my earning a living as a serious actress if we decide not to play baseball again next year. My agent told me to talk it over with you. He doesnt think it would affect my career negatively, and said I should do it. I wanted us to make a decision together" She said.
"I'll have to pretend it's just like when the team tickles you, and block it out. I will say that I think Iam going to want to be present for the shooting though, and I know how you feel about me being on set with you" Mitch said. "That's fine. Whatever you want is fine with me. I'm going to call my agent, and make the deal. They start shooting next week. I have to work on the two movies and video for a while, which is going to be hard work. I told them I need to be done by Feb 15th to have time to get to spring training, in case we decide to play baseball. If I do these projects, I'm thinking I may want to go back and play for the Good Guys next year. Sign one year deals and take it year to year, no bitching okay?" She said. "That is fine, make the deal. I can see this is going to make you happy, so who am I to stand in your way. Besides, our sex and tickling life is back to normal, and we have ironed out the problems in our relationship, so Iam in agreement with all of this" He said. With that, Naomi called her agent, who made the deal. She would continue working on the regular movie she was in, and then begin shooting the tickle video and movie. Things were to get mighty interesting, stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back