• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back to the movies, and then, a different career choice, Naomi's first tickling movie

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Naomi and her agent worked out the deal. Before production began and the deal was signed, the company wanted Naomi to come to their studios for a pre tickling test, where she would be tied to a bed. When she passed with flying colors, the deal was made. The premise of the script was about a horny housewife who just couldnt get enough sex, and would be tickled by her husband and her lovers as punishment for being a wild, bad girl. It was difficult for Mitch to watch his wife shooting sexy and naked scenes. Every night, he would come home and say to her. "It's hard for me to stand there all day long, and watch you be nude and tickled, it makes me feel like I want to have sex with you and tickle the daylights out of you" Mitch said. Their sex and tickling life during this period was great. There was one particularly intense scene in the movie, where Naomi's husband in the film comes home after work, and catches her with one of her various lovers. After throwing the lover out of the house half nude and screaming: "Nymphomaniac slut!" At the top of his lungs to Naomi's character, they got into a wrestling match, and he forcibly tied her to the bed: She was defiant: "You dont scare me, you big bully, so I'm tied, what are you gonna do to me, you big ape?!" She said tauntingly. "Oh, not much, just something you absolutely hate to teach you a good lesson, you unethical witch! Iam going to tickle you so much and for so long, that you will learn never, ever to cheat on me again!" He said. With that, the husband character began the tickle on Naomi's character's neck as the character, and Naomi for real , began squirming around and giggling: Heheheheheheheheheheheh! NO! Then, moving down, Naomi's character, a girl named Sara, got the tickle from her onscreen hubby under her arms and on her sides and ribs as she writhed around and more squeals came: Heheheheheheheheheheehe! No! After this, continuing the tickle, the onscreen husband tickled Naomi's character on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, to the soles of Naomi's character's pretty bare feet: "This, honey, is your weakness, you little witch. I know it and so do you, Iam going to tickle your feet so much that you will be in tears, begging me to stop. With that, the actor playing Naomi's husband in the film ran his fingers over Naomi's bare soles and over and around her toes. Naomi burst out in hysterical laughter, filling the room, as the character, (And Naomi) were being driven increasingly beserk by this. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! "I'm not finished with you yet, honey, you have been a very bad girl, and still need to be taught more lessons" The angry husband character said. With that, he pulled a feather from his pocket, and ran it on Naomi's soles and over her toes. This caused more hysterical squeals and toe wiggling: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Still, Naomi's character's torture wasnt finished, the husband character next took an ice cube and ran it over Naomi's soles and across and under her toes, driving her beserk again: Heheheheheheheheheheheeheheeheeheheheheheh! NO! NO!
Following that, the last torture instrument to be used on Naomi's character, the dreaded electric toothbrush. The husband character plugged it in, and ran it over Naomi's character's soles and over and under her toes. This drove her completely beserk, she flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes wildly, squealing with hysterical laughter, begging him to stop: "You gonna be a good girl and not cheat on me anymore, you nymphomaniac slut? Huh, you gonna be good? If you arent, you will get this and worse every time I catch you. I have now found your weakness" The husband character taunted. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe~ YES! YES! I give up! Please no more tickling! I cant stand it! I promise I wont ever cheat on you again! Just please no more tickling! Naomi's character screamed. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, with that, the shoot ended and the exhausted Naomi rested. Naomi's makeup was all smudged and she was out of breath from laughing. Mitch couldnt resist a sly smirk as he went over to her: "That turns you on doesnt it, putz" She whispered to him. "I have an erection that I'm trying to conceal, god that was great" Mitch said. "I was beserk, but I knew it was a movie, so it wasnt as good as when you or the team do it. When you tickle me, it makes me come" She whispered. "Thats good, dont get to into it, I want to be the only one who can still make you come when you are tickled" Mitch said. Then the actor who played Naomi's husband in the movie came over: "God, that was a great tickle scene, Naomi is really ticklish, I cant believe your baseball team does that on a regular basis. I guess you are all into tickling" He said. "Yes, we are all close, I'm not going to get into the details of how often I tickle Naomi, because as you can appreciate, that is our personal life. I will say that we do enjoy tickle team, and as you can see, Naomi is very ticklish, and although she's an actress who usually doesnt do tickling or fetish videos, she thought it might be interesting to try something different for a change. She seems to be enjoying it, and Iam glad. It is good money, good work, and a fun experience for her. It's hard as her hubby to see someone else other than me or the baseball team tickle her, but I deal with it because she really wanted to do it." Mitch said.
So, over the next few weeks, Naomi finished her serious movie role, and continued working on her tickling movie. Would any other interesting twists arise in the tickle movie she was shooting? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back