• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawson's Creek tickle...

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
This one was short, but cute. It was in the episode that "Joey Potter" (Katie Holmes) goes to the free clinic to find out more about birth control because she is pondering having sex for the first time with her boyfriend Pacey (Joshua Jackson).

Well, Joey remains pure, but she does tell Pacey that there are other things that they can do besides sex.
He says "Like what?"

They are sitting on her couch, and she seductively leans over (kind of on top of him) to whisper in his ear "kiss you."

Then he lays her down on the couch, and moves himself so that he is straddling her waist and says "Or I could do this..." and begins tickling her around her waist.

She laughs and protests "No Pacey! Stop! Stop!!"

Very short scene, but it took me by surprise. Do you guys ever get that butterfly feeling in your stomach when you see a mainstream tickling scene that catches you comepletely off guard? Well, that's what happened to me when I saw this little scene. Probably because I think Joshua Jackson is totally adorable and have had more than a few fantasies about him. (sigh). Those hollywood chicks have all the fun. lol.

Maggie

Maggie, that's so funny because I was just about to post this myself. Your description was a lot better than I would have done so thank you.

The thing about Dawson's Creek is that I have seen more than one occasion (more like 3 or more) where Katie Holmes was tickled; a touch to her side or neck or something like that.

My guess is that she is probably very ticklish and the tickling is sort of an impromptu reaction they have with her.
My guess (or is it fantasies) is that they probably tickled her a lot off camera as well.

Max :firedevil

I posted this when I saw the episode air first-run a couple of years ago, and I said the exact same thing about that butterfly feeling. My heart about jumped into my throat when I saw that scene, probably because everything you said about Josh Jackson I could say about Katie Holmes. I love that scene :D

I was aware there was such a scene in Dawson's Creek but I didn't know the episode. But when I saw it, I also got that "butterfly" sensation except that I could see it coming. I was saying : "Come on, comeon. Tickle her !!!" ;)
And Katie Holmes is so damn cute...
You were right Maggie, those Hollywood guys (and gals) have all the fun...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back