• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick school tickle

EroticCyberTklr

This new school kicks ass, I thought. I was sitting in the very back row with a few other people, working on the school-provided laptops that were attached to our tables. Though the technology was wonderful, the assignments were horrid. I was in the middle of another in-class theme, and was suffering from a severe case of writer’s block. Fortunately the theme wasn’t due until the next day, anyhow.
I was sitting between a guy and a girl, the guy on the left and the girl on my right. She was the first seat of the row; to her right was the aisle. She was wearing a tight tie-dye Tshirt, showing off her full chest. Her jeans were fairly tight, also, slimming her legs and streamlining her. They were ripped in “strategic” places, the knees, down by the ankles, and one rip was right below her left ass-cheek, which I found to be highly…intriguing. She had on flimsy flip-flops, and her toenails were painted red. She crossed her legs, right over left, and let her right flip-flop dangle from her toes. I only noticed because I had grown tired of this theme and sat back in my seat. She worked diligently on hers, though.
After a few minutes, she sat forward and rested both feet on the floor. Soon, she pulled her feet under the chair, letting her heel and soles raise off of her flip-flops, with her toes and the balls of her pale feet on the floor. I saw my opportunity and took it.
I sat forward, pretending to work on my theme. She was so enthralled with her work that she didn’t notice me take my foot out of my sneaker and slide it over towards hers. I gently let my socked big toe touch her arch. At first she was too busy with her work to notice, but then I wiggled it gently and she jumped. I yanked my foot back, and she looked at me. I looked over at her innocently, and she grinned. She went back to her work, and after I got my courage back up, I tried again. This time she didn’t jump, but she made a very soft mewling sound, and stopped typing. She liked it…otherwise she wouldn’t have made that sound so that only I could hear it.
I continued to gently carress her sole with my toe, and she kept mewling every few seconds. She couldn’t type; it was too difficult to just resist squealing, apparently. Her toes wriggled a little, and I kept going. After about two minutes, she whispered, “…enough, please?”
I couldn’t keep it up, not after that. I stopped and went back to my work, and after about 30 seconds, a window popped up on my screen. I was highly confused, then I remembered that all of the computers in the school were networked. The pop up window was an instant message. I clicked the accept button.

“You got me…that’s my one weakness. Wanna exploit it tonight? ;-)”

To be continued...maybe...

I wish I had such a girl in front of me when i was at school !!
Waiting for what followed... ;)

Great experience. I hope you are able to get into more with her. From her reaction, it sounds like she was definitely open to "exploring" things with you. Please keep us posted for further developments.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back