• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK: Amy Smart Chat Success!

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Alright—we're back!! I was a little worried about the technical difficulties for a while there. Anyway, this is the latest chat success from AMY SMART. She's been on "Road Trip", and is currently the babe on "Rat Race". For a picture, browse through her website: http://www.amysmart.com/

Q: Amy, you are a terrific actress! What makes you laugh, and where are you ticklish?

Amy Smart: What makes me laugh the most is when I surprise someone and scare them. I laugh the most when natural situations occur. I love scaring people. I love natural reactions. And I would have to say my feet are the most ticklish.

Latin Boy! Thanks for the post!!! I love it when the spot they choose is their feet! For some reason, it makes them seem even more ticklish to me!!! One question: where was this chat? (also does anyone know where the Olivia D'Abo chat was from?).

I'm almost done with my massive ticklish celeb data base and will try to post it as soon as possible (I'm actually looking forward to doing it since I know as soon as it's done, everyone will be offering more celebs that I missed!)

Great to be back at the Forum! This is exactly the kind of post that I missed most (it's the first one I went to!).

Awright! Latin Boy comes thru again! Thx, Vato!

Makes me wonder how many takes were done on 'Road Trip' when her feet were getting licked with the tip of that lucky S.O.B.'s tongue. How many times she lost it during the take or if anyone during a film flub ever got a quick tickle in. Anyway's; FANTASTIC WORK.

I know what you mean -- by the way, that was an AOL chat with Amy. Now check out my post about Tash Hamilton. She's georgeous too!

Latin_Boy

Piker2,

I was thinking the EXACT same thing ever since "Road Trip".
Man he was a S.O.B. Can you imagine having an agency calling you up and saying, "yes we got you a part for the movie but it's a small scene, you only say 2 lines. Oh.. and you have to lick Amy's foot."

Peace,
DK

Umm,.... correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the Director himself that licked Amy's foot in the movie? I seem to remember Amy talking about that in an online chat, how he was into feet, and thought her's were pretty, so he put that scene in and did it himself.

Purvis

It WAS the director, I believe his name is Todd Phillips.

Hitchcock used to give himself cameos in his movies, but, unfortunately, he never licked Grace Kelly's, Kim Novak's or Janet Leigh's bare feet. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back