• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bizzarre conversation at work today (TRUE)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Something happened today that makes me freaked me out so much that it almost felt supernatural! Seriously! I'm starting to feel like I'm almost a tickle magnet! Is it just me? Especially in light of my last post (about seeing the tickling on the subway platform) and just in general, my whole life has contained MANY bizzarre tickling experiences. (like I posted once about the train conductor on the LIRR that tickled my ex-ex girlfriend's feet! Again, trains!! What does it all mean? lol!)

Today, I'm at work. I'm working an office job right now and I've been hired a couple of months. I'm pretty new. Today I'm in the Xerox room when this girl in her 30's comes in that I know slightly...hello's in the hallway and smiles but I don't even know her name. She's Latina, really nice skin and medium length brown hair, pretty face with glasses (!)...so picture that, a pretty latina with glasses, about 5'7", a little on the heavy side but I have seen a picture of her from about 5 years ago(my boss has a picture of herself with lots of people in the office at a company picnic and this girl is in the picture, looking really fine and having a much nicer figure....I think having a kid might have knocked her out of wack. I mention this because this is probably more what she looked like in the conversation that follows.)

So anyway, I'm making copies and she comes in and waits for me to finish. Then she says, "When's your birthday?". Out of the blue. I say "April." and then I added "I'm an Aries" (because I couldn't possibly guess why else she would ask-and sure enough.....). She looked at one of the pieces of paper she was getting ready to copy and said, "Let's see here....Aries....." and proceeds to read from something someone had emailed her about the different "sexual" sides to the different signs of the zodiac. Suprisingly, everything was pretty close (except I have the Pisces foot partiality!)...especially when in the listing of characteristics it said "loves master and slave games" which if you think about it is pretty close to the tickling thing!!! Then she proceeds to tell me "Oh you Aries are wild. I know all about you!" (this all told in a Nuyrican accent...like Jennifer Lopez, Rosie Perez, etc). She says (and obviously I'm doing this dialogue from memory) "One time this friend of mine was over and he's an Aries. And on the phone, lying on the bed, talking to my friend when he all of a sudden came over to the foot of the bed, grabbed me by my ankles and just YANKED me down to the end of the bed." At this point, I've been a bit uncomfortable with the whole conversation (this is the stuff sexual harrasment cases are made of! I could NEVER get away saying the stuff this girl was saying....and continued to say!). But now I am getting this delirious familiarity and anticipation and I actually thought to myself...."is this going where I think it's going?"....

"Then he started tickling my feet" she continued, nonchalantly (as this whole story was delivered.....like an "oh my God, can you believe he was doing this to me?", gossipy tone). "Really?" I said, cracking a conspiratorial smile! "Then he started sucking my toes! And I was like 'Get your feet out of my mouth!'". Well, by now I'm practically dizzy....all I can see in my mind as I'm talking to her is her being pulled down to the edge of the bed and being foot tickled as she's on the phone....AH, to be on the other end of that phone! More on that later!).

She continued telling the story, which got into even more raunchy sexual stuff and I can't not telling you that I was really worried someone was going to walk in because the office I work in is super coporate (and also affiliated with religious organizations...which is super sinister in my book!....but you get alot of really religious people at my office, which is pretty rare in NYC!). She then proceeds to tell me ANOTHER story about ANOTHER Aries man that was even filthier and the whole time I'm thinking to myself, "Why is she telling me this?" mixed with replaying that tickling image in my mind repeatedly and paranoia with getting caught. I just kept smiling and nodding....and looked for a way to bring it back to the tickling. Finally I clumsily managed (long after we had left the topic!), "So I guess while the guy was tickling your feet, your friend on the phone must have been like 'He's tickling you? I'm hanging up!". To which she said, "Oh no! She was laughing her head off! And I'm there screaming and begging for him to stop and she's laughing! She loved it!!'

So that's my bizzare conversation at work today. But it was not the first tickling story I heard today! This morning I talked to my ex-girlfriend who I've been screwing around with again, even though she's
super crazy (think Angelina Jolie-esque), alcoholic (think Leaving Las Vegas), a prostitute and a stripper (after being in the fashion world but messing it up by partying too much), and having an older sugar daddy boyfriend (he's 50, she's 28....she's super-pretty-hot, he's really fat and bald.). But because I'm such a sexual deviant (and also because I happen to really love her....especially before all this stuff got out of control for her), she's got me hooked. Anyhow, this morning she called me FROM her fat sugar daddy's apartment, WHISPERING since he was still asleep that he had tickled her last night. It was brief, they were on the couch and she had mouthed off or something and he said "That's it!" and tickled her around the waist. She said it went on for a few seconds (let's say slightly longer than your average mainstream clip!!!). This kind of stuff does curb my jealousy and she knows NEVER to make these stories up (I make her repeat the story over and over sometimes to find holes in the details....) and long stretches of time go when I don't hear anything.

I myself had a FANTASTIC tickling bout with her this weekend, I'll post that separately.

By the way, if you guys get sick of hearing me talk about this girl, by all means say something and I'll stop. I find it cathartic and also thrilling to post about it but maybe it's too weird or seedy for people's tastes. (for that I'm sorry!).

Dude, I never get sick of hearing about this ex of yours. I don't usually post reponses, but I've read them all, and I figure I better tell you to keep them coming.

I live in the city too, and I used to work as a temp in offices all the time, and I've got a bunch of tickling stories. I love office tickles because the women are usually wearing business suits and stockings. I worked at one place where there was this busty Italian girl, barely five feet tall, with tiny feet, who always wore way-too-tight clothing. From Queens or Brooklyn, no doubt. She was engaged to an Italian guy who owned his own chain of pizzerias, and the guys last name was actually "Pizza" too! So I had to be VERY careful with her. But one time we were in the stock room, where people rarely go, so just having the privacy there was enough to make me get a bit dizzy. There was something on a high shelf she needed, and I offered to get it for her, but she said something about being an independent woman and went to get the step ladder. She had to climb to the top shelf (being so short), and she found what she was looking for. But it was something she needed to read, not take all the way down, so she just stayed up there reading it. After a minute she got tired of standing, so she sort of sat down, but couldn't; so she knelt on the top step of the ladder, leaving her feet sticking out behind her gorgeous ass. She wore dark blue pumps with nude stockings, and the pumps were brand new. I told her she'd better be careful not to scuff them, with her feet sticking out behind her like that. And then I couldn't believe my luck -- she said "oh, I should have taken them off first." My head spun, thinking of what I could do -- this was one of those times I dared to go ahead and do it. "I can get them for you," I said, and before she could object, I'd pulled one of her shoes off. That's when she got nervous, and said "no no, that's ok, I'll just be careful." But I had her shoe off, and her gorgeous tiny little bare sole was right there, so I thought fuck it, it's only a temp job...I won't be back. I practically held my breath; it was like jumping off a cliff into water; I made myself jump. "But if I don't take your shoe off, how can I do THIS?" and with that I ran a finger down her sole from toes to heel. The reaction was awesome! She jumped and let out a little squeak, and I was afraid someone would hear, but she got embarrassed and spoke in a whisper, saying something like "oh my god don't!" but I had her. She couldn't easily get up, and she was embarrassed about calling out; I just hoped no one would come in! "Don't what?" I said, looking up at her and grinning. I tickled her again, and it was perfect. I couldn't tickle her too extremely; she'd have fallen off the ladder. But I could lightly tickle her foot, and there was nothing she could do but squirm around and try to get her feet out from under her. I grabbed and held her ankle, and it must have taken her a full minute or two before she finally got free enough so that I had to let her go. She practically jumped down off the ladder before I could tickle her again, and I had that post-tickle moment (so many of us have been there) when I suddenly regretted what I'd done and grew afraid. She stared at me with this angry expression, but still smiling, and then she said "I'm never letting you do THAT again!" But unbelieveably, When she said "that" she reached out and tried to poke me in the ribs!
I jumped back instinctively, and then said "you'll have to try harder than that!" but she didn't take the bait, unfortunately. But she never had her mafia fiancee take me out, either, so all's well that ends well.

Lucky Guy

Gee Nontkl you have all the fun. You live the kind of adventures some of us dream about. Please by all means keep sharing them.

First off, thanks to all of you for your responses (and I've actually got other stuff to post about my ex)....I didn't really know if it people were thinking "gimme a break, you pathetic worm!" or maybe my writing wasn't descriptive enough....anyhow, thanks alot, I'm happy to know that I'm not making a fool out of myself (though it's hard not to think that way in this relationship-I've let her do it!). Anyhow, unbelieveably she reported still yet another story to me (very short) this morning again...after she stood me up last night. In fact, that's how I found out. After railing her this morning for what she did, we had a long, deadly pause that I broke with a sheepish "did you get tickled?" And she said "Actually, I did". But she didn't want to talk about it (since we were talking about more serious matters). But I pushed her for it and got it in a nutshell. (by the way, in case there are any doubters thinking that she just makes these stories up to keep me hooked, there are MANY times where I've asked and she has nothing to report, and often she either volunteers, like "Guess what? I got tickled last night!" and after the story is finished there usually is "and I thought I've got to tell [insert my real name here!] about this!" or I'll ask and she'll think back and the memory will come back, sometimes slowly, sometimes very vaguely and usually a resounding "No, I haven't been tickled". Which sometimes is then followed with "Oh wait, that's right, I DID get tickled!" and then out comes the story. And now for THIS one!) She was with her sugar daddy guy again, and they went out to eat (in Astoria, Queens). They were waiting to cross the street and she went before the light had changed (and cars were still coming) and he said "Whattaya doin', get back here" and yanked her back close to him and started tickling her waist and goosing her, right there on the sidewalk while she laughed and tried to get away. It was only a few seconds, but I love to know she's getting tickled.....which is really all this girl deserves! Plus I think this particular guy has discovered her ticklishness and enjoys it since it seems to becoming an increasing thing (plus she had told him about my fetish and I think he's enjoying exploring it on his own....it's always interesting...and exciting...to me how tickling functions with NON ticklephiles.) Anyhow, I told her today I didn't want to hear from her anymore and she started crying and begging forgiveness (as usual-I don't know why she does this to me but...alas there it is). So I probably won't keep to this, but if I do (and I hope I do)this will be the last story from her (though I have a few to post about her that I haven't posted yet, plus a bunch about other girls over the years) because I can't take it anymore. But I've got to say...especially after having such a great weekend with her....she's practically flawless in her physical beauty and it's one of the things that keeps me really hooked.....arrghh! If I ever get a scanner, I'll try to post some pics of her (that don't have her face) and you'll see what I mean....anyhow, enough of this for now.

Glentickle....I LOVED your story! That rang so true to me....I love it when she said "Oh my god, don't"......I've got lots of stories like that, especially when I used to work at Tower Records and Urban Outfitters. I actually have only pulled off one tickle at a temp job, about two years ago, on a really pretty (but slightly bitchy) black girl (really dark skin and pretty face, almost a 60's haircut, like Diana Ross in the Supremes). I was working in the data entry room and she was my immediate boss (but was my age) and worked in the next cubicle (it was a small room with 6 cubicles). She was always kicking off her shoes and I ended up working there for almost a year. After I'd been there for what seemed to be an eternity I got a phone call (she had the phone at her desk and we had to take our calls right there). She had kicked off her shoes and was wearing thin pink socks (!) and had them kicked out into the aisle (she was sorting all of these reports, so she wasn't facing the desk). I couldn't resist, we made eye contact while I was on the phone and I made a big show with looking right down at her shoeless foot, smiled, crouched down (all the while she's looking at me incredulously) and took one finger and coochie cooed right on her sole, making her gasp back with a violent smile and snatch her foot away. I remember I could feel through the thin sock that her foot was almost leathery (like some black women), my finger skated across-it was really great. Then she said "Oooh, you're bad". And then I moved down to do it again but she snatched it back in time. I didn't have the nerve again to do it (and plus, she was a boss and a bit of a bitch so I didn't want to push my luck!).

Anyhow, relating to my original post about the girl being on the phone and being tickled, I remembered two instances where this happened with me being the tickler and I'm going to post them seperately now (one of them, of course, is this ex girlfriend again).

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back