• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex girlfriend tickling this weekend (True)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
This was reported originally this weekend in an email to another forum member (who I kept in touch with during the Forum's sabbatical!) but thought I'd share it with you guys!:

I pulled off some masterful tickling this weekend on my (ex) girlfriend but she's right behind me sleeping right now so I'd better not start typing too much about it. All I can say is I kissed her everywhere from head to toe and concentrated on EVERY ticklish spot for a long time and she was going crazy with giggling and trying to control herself. At one point, I held her arms high above her head and started kissing down her side (from the armpit...which drove her nuts and I concentrated there for a while all the way down to her hip bone)really slow and deliberate and all she could keep saying through the giggling was "Oh God! Oh my God! Oh....My....GOOOOD!". It was really hot. Down her legs, her toes and feet, up the back of her legs and up her (really long, slender) back (she was suprisingly super ticklish there as well). Earlier in the night, I picked her up over my shoulder (she was wearing a really tight white slinky dress...mama mia!), charged into the bedroom with her, jumped on the bed (she's still over my shoulder, screaming and kicking), spun her around and then threw her down on the bed and before she had practically landed, I bent over and buried my hands deep into her tummy and she went into tickling ecstasy! It was fantastic!!

Well--I pulled it off! She's still sleeping behind me! I'd better go right now

EX?

If this is what happens for you with EX-girlfriends, I can't imagine what would occur with CURRENT-ones! OMG!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back