• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Part 2, Story 1

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
On the stranded beach in Hawaii, Colleen(From the Original Survivor) stood at the foot of the plane.
As the door opened she shouted out, WELCOME TICKLISH SURVIVORS!! As she said this out stepped
8 very beautiful girls all in swimsuits, there was
Estella Warden wearing a Tiger Striped Bikini, Tara Reid who wore a bright pink bikini, Melissa Joan Hart with a solid red one piece swimsuit, Jennifer Lopez in a dark green bikini, Michelle Williams with the Ticklish Survivor 2 bikini, Alicia Silverstone also wearing the Ticklish Survivor 2 bikini with a blue cap, Denise Richards wearing a black bikini, and finally the singer Jewel who was wearing a yellow top bikini suit and a grass miniskirt. Ok says Colleen glad you could all make it, my name is Colleen and i will be your host for this series, if you all wanna step over by your team sign over there we'll wait for the other 8 girls to get here and then we'll have our first challenge, the reward challenge. The eight girls did as they were instructed to do and all of them noticed on the sign their team name"Ticklish Beauties" all the girls agreed that this was a very good team name.

Moments later the second plane arrived and Colleen stood infront of it's door as the plane landed and brought out the other 8 ticklish survivors. Coming out first was Tiffany Amber Thiesan in a Saved By the Bell Bikini, next was Heidi Klum in a dark purple one piece, then came Shannon Elizabeth wearing a white bikini with a white cap, next came Winona Ryder in a very light green one piece, next came Gillian Anderson wearing an orange bikini, next came Anna Kournikova who was wearing a red tank top with grey shorts, next was Elle McPerson who came out wearing a silver bikini and finally there was Mila Kunis who wore a light brown one piece.

Welcome all of you to a beach on Hawaii, said Colleen I will be your host for this series, if the 8 of you would please step over to your team sign we'll get the first reward challenge done. the 8 beauties did as instructed and noticed that their team name was "The Feather Ticklers".
Alright said Colleen, let's get the show on the road, beside your team signs you will find a map that leads to your campground on this beach. Your Goal is to be the first to reach your campground and on your campground find the bell to ring, to signal that you've found your campground. Be the first to do this and you will win the following weapon, Colleen Held out a fork. This device can be very useful in tickling your opponents. Alright now everyone Pick up your Maps, Both teams did
Colleen then shouted study your maps and hurry to your campgrounds to win the prize, ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!! Both teams immeditately ran off in opposite directions as Colleen remained on the centre beach waiting for the bell either to be rung on the left side of the beach by the Ticklish Beauties, or on the right side of the beach by the Feather Ticklers,

Meanwhile the Feather Ticklers had made it to their campsite and were looking for the bell to ring, Winona quickly found it and ran to it as they could but not before she and her other teammates heard another bell on the far side of the beach, all of them thought too themselves, that they knew it had to be the other team. They were indeed right. Heidi quickly though stormed up to Winona and yelled at her saying YOU DIDN'T GET TO IT FAST ENOUGH IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT WE LOST!! and upon shouting this she pushed Winona down to the ground and immeditately started Tickling her ribs. NOOOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOAOHAOA!!!
shouted Winona, Shannon and Heidi soon joined in on the fun by tickling Winona's feet and her underarms while the other teammates stood back and watched and cheered as Winona threw fits of laughter. The girls were soon too learn that Winona had a very ticklish spot on her ribs, a spot that her teammates would not forget.

Meanwhile on the otherside shouting and cheering was happening as Ticklish Beauties had won their first challenge. Colleen soon brought them over their weapon but before she could give it to anyone Tara immeditately grabbeed it and ran over to Denise who jumped on her and pinned her down and started tickling her stomach. WAHAHAIAHAHTT!!!
AHHAHAHAHA!!! Tara shouted out!! YOU DID IT GIRL!!! YOU GOT US OUR VICTORY!!! Tara continued to use the fork on Denise's stomach for a few seconds before releasing her. Denise got up and when she did this Tara lifted up her arm cheering some more, but as she did this Tara with the fork ran the fork down Denise's Right Armpit, HEEEY!!! Denise shouted, Sorry said Tara I'm just so excited, YES YES YES!! jumped up and down Tara. Congratulations!!! Ticklish Beauties, you have won the first reward challenge. But rest up for tonight, for tomorrow is the immunity challenge said Colleen, and no doubt Feather Ticklers will want to Win!! Colleen then left as more cheering and shouting and Laughing when on from the Ticklish Beauties Campsite.
THE END

Well here's the first part of my series, I hope you all like it, and again if any of have suggetions for the series, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Thanks
and again hope you like it, oh and do post some feedback here so I can see what you all think

I loved it! I would love to see this become a real reality- tv series. What's more reality than tickling?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back