• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Until it sleeps

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Dedicated to Jpie1 for letting me take a stab at pinching her writing style without so much as a fight ;)

I lie on the bed, still fuming two days after being knocked off my bike to the unforgiving tarmac. The pain’s more or less gone, replaced with a dull ache but I still can’t really move my knees or elbows properly, both arms and legs so stiff I might as well be in a cast. I haven’t been much fun to live with I know, but you’ve been amazing, patient and tolerant far beyond any reasonable limit. The door opens and you walk in, and in my private world of anger it takes a moment for the floor length leather jacket to register in my mind. Without a word you let it slip to the ground, revealing a black lace teddy that compliments your perfect pale skin beautifully. Without a word you carefully slide yourself over me, settle down beside. Gently, oh so gently, you rest your fingers on my bare chest, and despite myself I feel my heart beat faster at your touch.

Gradually you start to move, a light touch, ethereal, but no dream and a smile tugs at my lips for the first time in what seems like forever. Sliding your hands up my sides and into the hollows of my underarms you increase your teasing, ticklish touch slightly, enough to guarantee a smile as you lean forward and kiss the path your fingers took. Your warm lips have my heart yearning for more, even as that soft, thick mane of dark hair teases and caresses my chest. Your fingers finally find the perfect tempo, plucking notes of laughter at will from my body like a master pianist, but never enough to make me squirm and, in so doing, cause pain.

Down your fingers roam, over my ribs, slowing slightly to maintain the consistency of your touch, your mouth pausing in its journey to nibble my neck and ears, pulse pounding at your touch. Fingers sliding over, across my belly, skilfully skirting the still tender graze above my right hip, tongue dancing over my ribs, across the top of my stomach and down the other side. My laughter is a constant now, filling the room with a low rumble of background noise as my body comes fully alive again. A single caress on my crotch makes me groan and twist to meet her, only to be brought down again as the pain starts again, a subtle reminder only but promising so much more if I continue.

You slide up, hands wrapping around me, pulling yourself close and moulding yourself to my awkward enforced position. A single kiss, tender, passionate, a reminder of what awaits once my body mends itself, and I know that only now, with you, am I truly whole anymore, willingly sharing my mind, body and soul with you now and forever. More, the look in your eyes shows that revelation in you as well, and peace washes over me, and for the first time in days, I can finally rest.

Two things that need to be said on this one. First, and most important, huge thanks to Jpie1 for giving me permission to make a (really poor) attempt at ripping off her stunning style of writing, though I really haven’t done it justice here so go read, oh, everything she’s posted here, I can’t possibly pick just one to recommend.

The second is an apology. Sadly the opening line of this story is true, other than the two days bit. Even sadder (for me at least) the rest of it is fiction. I’m writing this to take my mind off the many holes in knees, arms and elbows and I’m afraid it’s not up to what I’d consider my normal standard, but considering it was typed one-handed (the right won’t bend to get to the keyboard, one guess as to whether I’m left or right handed), it’s not that bad. Sorry for dropping my ‘therapy’ on you guys, I’ll make up for it soon as.

Nice!

It's amazing what a guy can do with one hand...;)
Really well done BOFH666.
You can tell it's JPie1's style but also from your perspective...

I lie on the bed, still fuming two days after being knocked off my bike to the unforgiving tarmac.

Your opening line says it all...You can feel JPie1's style, flow of words, but you can tell they are your words(unforgiving tarmac), from reading your other works.
Very well done, I look forward to more collaborations from you both:D

Oh and I hope you feel better too!!!

LOVED this! so so nice!

get well soon, Steve. but as a greedy reader... I’m hoping that an idle body makes for a not so idle mind. :)

Tommy - not touching that 'one handed' reference with a stolen baarge pole that's been repainted so the police can't track it and had a special barge pole extended fitted. That opening line is the edited version, the original had far more swearing ;) And, of course, thank you, 'tis always a nice way to start the day with such high praise.

Ayla - Thanks lass, hopefuly you won't have too long to wait for my next one, wonder where I can pick up some decent dictation software for not too much cash....

*winces* Ouch, mate. Now I know why you haven't posted for awhile. I feel for you, though. I've been in my share of accidents, and, yes, had to type one handed, before. But.. I've learned that soemtimes, looking on the bright side is the way to go. *chuckles* Look at it this way: At least your left hand can reach the keyboard. Can you imagine how hard it would be if you had to type by holding a pencil in your teeth and poking the keys?

*blinks* I just realized that I'm probably not helping at all.

If it means anything, B, I'll be thinkin' of you and prayin' for a speedy recovery. Whatever a vampire's prayer is worth.

~Spike

Thanks o pointy toothed one, though I should point out this happened last night. Absence before then was an overworked and underpaid thing, though there's been quite a lot of new stuff in the last week or two. Currently got enough antiseptic pads on the right arm I'm probably fire proof *grin*. On the plus side it was at least a 4.6 on the dismount :D. Hey, ride a bike in London, or any major city sans bike paths for that matter, you've got to accept you're going to eat tarmac once in a while. Oh, and for the record, now down to two fingers as the thumb and outside two fingers are doing the whole 'nope, we're not moving' thing. Ho hum.

Hmm, hang on a sec, which direction do vampires pray in anyway? I mean, if it's to the guy/girl/squid (hey, I'm hedging my bets incase Lovecraft got it right, 'kay?) upstairs that's got to be a dangerous thing for a demon, and if it's the other way please remember to pray for the opposite of whatever it is you want to actually happen.

The bright side in this case is simple enough, went into work with arm still leaking, the boss took one look and went 'take the rest of the week off'. So I get to spend the next couple of days working on storylines. Oh, and I haven't shelved the last parts of Do androids dream... just the last bits get very, very dark in places and I want to do them justice so 'tis taking a while.

Now what took me so long to notice that you posted this BOF my friend! I am so flattered that you liked my style enough to use it with your beautiful words. I have always enjoyed your style so I am delighted you like mine! I never pass up a story written by you.

On another note I had no idea that you were in such an awful accident. Me thinks I might have to just think up a new story this weekend to cheer you up. I have to get thinking up an idea right now!! Stayed tuned!! And feel better my friend.

JPie

Umm...okay, I'm officially speechless, that's gotta be a first. Thanks lass, what a way to start the day. I don't think I quite did you justice with this one so I might take another stab at some point soon if that's okay.

As for the accident, nothing broken so no biggie, though anything new you may write would surely be a good anti-depressant ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back