• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evangelion F/F

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Asuka Langley looked out the window. New Tokyo had been ravaged of its citizens. The world's population had been trimmed. 1 billion people were left in the world. The failure or success of the Instrumentality project depending on how you wanted to looked at it had taken its toll. Germany had been pillaged and her father and step father were dead. Her dead mother was alive but unconcious and she thanked Shinji for that. Shinji Ikari, the special boy who had initiated this had brought her back to life, why? Because he loved her. It bothered her because to call him names after that made her guilty. Guilty! Toward that idiot! She immediately felt guilty for thinking that. All her classmates, Ritsuko, Commander Ikari, all the people at Nerv dead. BAr Rei Ayanami. "That bitch!" said Asuka, to herself. "That cow! Lived! She was an Angel for god sakes and she lived. She needed to find out where she was and making her pay, somehow! Stupid doll, dreamgirl! "how are you feeeling asuka?" asked Dr Kanawari. "better when will my mum wake up?" she asked. "Soon!" said The good doctor lieing through her teeth. "I'm also looking for my friend, Rei Ayanami!" asked Asuka. "Oh she's stayin gin Room 56. WHen you're better you can see her." she said relieved to change the subject. The good doctor examined her then left. Asuka waited 5 minutes then went to Room 56. Rei Ayanami was resting her arms and legs were plastered. She was wearing a white gown and white underwear. She didn't mind she was often naked with Commander Ikari. She felt sad because of Shinji's death. HE couldn't survive. She just stared into space. "Hello dollface." Rei's facially expression remained unchanged. "Hello Asuka." "how are you feeling, dollface?" said Asuka grnning. "Fine!" said Rei, in her emotionless way. Asuka moved closer to her and Rei remained emotionless. "Are you sure?' said Asuka, running circles with her fingers on Rei's belly. "Yes, I'm fine." said Rei, remaining emotionless not even a sign of restraint. "Listen. I want to ask about the project!" said Asuka, gently kneading Rei's ribs. "There's very little to say!" said Rei. "COme on. Please!" asked Asuka, now digging her left index finger into her navel while scratching her sides. "You know all that there is." said Rei, still completely calm. "where is Shinji?" asked Asuka, scratching her breasts. At this point, Rei started to moan. Her breasts were highly sensitive. Noticing Rei's show of emotion, Asuka started to explore her upperbody for ticklespots, while retaining her left hand on Rei's left breast. "OH!MMM!OHOHHH!" moaned Rei. Asuka smiled to herself dollgirl was reacting to something. suddenly when Asuka scratched her right armpit, there was a "AH!" from Rei. Asuka moved her left hand to Rei's left armpit and started to scratch both armpits. Rei started to buck but her face looked like she was in terrible pain. Asuka stopped as Rei panted and noticed that Rei had bruised on her pits. "How..." thought Asuka, then smiled. The nurses had been tickling Rei's underarms to the point where they bruised her. Light touches thought Asuka. "Hey dreamgirl, kootchy, kootchy." she said, lightly tickling her pits. Rei's face contorted trying to hold back ticklish laughter. "Oh is poor dreamgirl ticklish?" AT the point Rei just burst and the laughter trickled out "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Rei!
Asuka smiled loving every minute of Rei's torture. "Beg me dollface! BEg me!" she said. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Rei. Asuka suddenly noticed that she may be ticklish other than on her pits as she moved across her body and accidentally got laughs from Rei's belly. Asuka started to running her fingers down both rei's sides and ribs, across her belly and tickle each side with the opposite hand then repeated the process. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHAP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Rei. "did the perfect little dream doll, just beg me to stop?" asked Asuka in a babyish voice. Rei descended into silent laughter as Asuka tickled her navel and belly. "I think I'll let you catch your breath, doll baby. This way I can hear you laugh." Rei was breathing heavily and panting. After a minute break, Asuka started to tickle her navel. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHAHAHAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHANOMORHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" begged Rei. "Dream girl, are you begging me?" asked Asuka, also tickling her tummy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYYEHEHEHESSSSS!PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" begged Rei. Asuka stopped and went to feet and started to scratch them. Tickling the soles, the arches, under the toes and the balls, teasing and scratching and pkoing. Rei threw her ehad back and laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOMOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEASE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIHAHAHAHAHAHABEGHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUHOUHOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Begged the ticklish Rei. After 35 minutes tickling all spots on her body including her exposed breasts after the removal of the shirt, Rei was finally spared by Asuka. Asuka waited until she calmed down then said "That is for all the times you spoke so weirdly. From now on you speak normally not like some drone doll!" said Asuka. "I don't speak like a drone doll." said Rei, reverting back to her calm voice. "What? You dare insult me by talking with that stupid drone doll voice. Oh you're gonna get it!" said Asuka, angrily. "Whatever you feel is best!" replied Rei, without fear. "Tickle tickle tickle dollbitch!" said Asuka as she tickled her breasts. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Rei, laughing heartily despite her sides hurting. Asuka moved back to her pits and started to spide tickle them. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPlehehehehese!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAICAN"T STAHAHAHAND ITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMERCYEEEEEEE!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" pleaded Rei. Asuka took no notice and tickle the pits for another 10 minutes. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Rei. Finally she moved to her tummy and ribs and showed no mercy giving 15 minutes worth "HAHAHAHAHANAH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEE!HIHIHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She gave Rei a break. "Time for a break before we play scratch the feet." After 2 minutes, she went back to the soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Rei. "Guess this is for not restoring everyone SOLES!" replied Asuka, laughing at her own pun. SHe moved to the arches. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAI"LL BEHAHAHAHAVE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Rei. "Then we'll work your toes, balls and heels for 15 minutes then we'll been done. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Rei as her toes were scratched. ASuka went between the toes, under the toes and gently touching the top of the toes. THe laughter was incredible as Rei went ballistic. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA "Snort" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "gasp" HAHAHAHAHAHA!" 5 minutes later she went to the balls of her feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" said Rei, her eyes tearing. Finally after 10 minutes, Asuka went to her heels "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHESE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" implored Rei. Finally 10 minutes later, Asuka stopped. She made a few final scratched on Rei's armpits getting a few laughs and a raspberry on her navel, but then it stopped. Rei was gasping for air. Asuka smiled and as she made it to the door she said "Remember dream girl. Normal voice!" she said, smirking going to her room. Rei was feeling strange feelings that took a while for her to understand. She feel vengeful! "Asuka will get tickled!" she swore.
The End
Love,
Anna and Heather

feedback!

please send us feedback!
To know if a sequel is worth it!
Love,
Anna and Heather

I'd assume so, since it mentions the Instrumentality Project -- commonly refered to as Third Impact. Great story!

Good story, content wise, but i have One big suggestionn for the next one: paragraphs. the story itself is very good, but the dialogue is hard to follow because there are no paragraph breaks between lines of dialogue. Nive story though, i'd like to see a sequel.

Rei's Revenge

Rei endured much for 3 months. Her body was recovering but Asuka came continuously to check on her. She tickled her all over except for her pits. When the bruising after 1 week due perhaps to her amazing Angel strength, her underarms received heavily tickling. Asuka made sure, that Rei could never fight back by taking her by surprise. No matter how much Rei tried to normalise her voice, it never sounded normal enough for Asuka.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!" screamed Rei. "Normal voice, dollface! NOR-MAL!" said Asuka, delighted to torture this rival. The nurses were watching the spectacle. After Rei got it by Asuka, the nurses decided to leave the poor little thing alone. That did not mean they didn't enjoy it. "Boy the quiet chick is ticklish!" said a redhead nurse (Weird Americanized script writer!) "Unbelievable so. remember when we got her to wet herself!" said a blonde. "I kinda wet myself too at that time! And did now!" said a brunette. "Slut!" said the blonde. "Still I think that redheaded German girl needs some punishment" said the redhead. "Oh yeah! What a snob! Just because she was some hotshot, before the reawakening! Cow!" said the brunette. "Want to leave our post and check on them!" asked the blonde. "Yeah! We'll get the copies of our action. Later!" replied the redhead. Asuka smiled to herself as she scratched Rei's underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHESE!HAHAHAHAHAHAICAN'TSTAHAHAHAHANDIT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" SCREAMED Rei, howling with laughter.
"What's going on here!" yelled the blonde nurse. Asuka froze as she heard the nurse's voice. "Just playing with my friend here!" said Asuka, giving Rei the glare of a lifetime. Rei merely panted heavily. "I think Madam BERLIN, needs a lesson in manners." said the redhead grabbing Asuka's left arm. "I agree!" said the blonde grabbing the right arm. "Hey! Let me go, you cows! Now!" screamed Asuka. "are you okay, cutie?" said the brunette, gently bending to check on Rei. Rei just panted. "Let ME GO!" YELLED ASUKA. Rei tried to get up but fell back, so the brunette helped her up. “Let me go! Let me go now!” demanded Asuka. “Hey cutie?” said the blonde “Want to get some revenge?” “We’ll help hold her for you!” said the redhead. “NO! Don’t you dare touch me dollface! DON’T YOU GODDAMN TOUCH ME!” screamed Asuka. "THat sounds acceptable." said Rei, making her way with the brunette towards the redhead beauty. "NOOOO!!! STAY AWAY!" shrieked Asuka. The Blonde almost tickled her right pit but the redhead stopped her. "Leave it to the quiet cutie!" she replied.

"NOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOO!HOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Asuka as Rei gently stroke her pits being somewhat difficult considering she was barely able to move her arms. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOO!” screamed Asuka as her underarms were raked. Rei kept up the tickling for 5 minutes but she couldn’t stand up much longer. The brunette helped her to the bed. So the two nurses holding Asuka grabbed her by her arms and legs over to Rei’s bed. Rei was seating with her bed away from the window wall, so the nurses dangled asuka within reach if her fingers.

Rei started to lift her fingers but could lift her arms much. SO Asuka was moved sideways and her ribs lowered within Rei’s grasp. “AYANAMI! NOOO! DON”T TOUCH ME!!!!NOOOOO!” screamed Asuka. Rei started to spider tickle Asuka’s ribs limitedly protected by her robe. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” laughed Asuka. "This will not do!" said thre brunette. So she waited for 10 minutes until Rei was done tickling her ribs. And then she removed her robe, revealing her beautiful breasts. She walked over and pulled down her undies, gently running her fingers over Asuka's pussy. "OHHH!" moaned Asuka as the fingers travelled down her pussy. Soon she was nude and at Rei's mercy. "Where do you want her, hun?" asked the brunette. "NOOOOO! NO MORE! HAVE MERCY! IWON"T TICKLE YOU AGAIN REI! NO MORE!" yelled Asuka. Rei looked at her funny "I think that it the first time you have called me by my first name." said Rei, in her normal voice.

"I"ll keep calling you that, Rei! Just don't tickle me any more. It's too much. I can't stand it!" pleaded Asuka. "Feet!" said Rei, quietly. "NOOOOOO!" screamed Asuka. "Say Please!" said the redhead. "No! I need my pride. Rei, just let me keep my pride! Don't make me cry, don't make me say please and don't let me beg! No more!" pleaded Asuka. "Please move her feet closer." said Rei. 'NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Asuka as her toes were explored. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHO! NOT THE ARCHES!"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Asuka, as the arches were slowly tortured. 10 minutes of excrutiating toes and arch torture left Asuka panting. "Asuka, I want you to beg!" said Rei. "NO! i WON'T!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Asuka as her heels and soles were worked over. Sweat ran down Asuka's face and tears down her eyes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOO!" Rei kept it varying the tickling even using a hairbrush of the redhead's. Asuka laughed and laughed and her face varied from red to purple. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!HAHAHAHAHAI BEG YOU!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Asuka. With that Asuka was released her naket body sweaty as anything, her nipples ready to pop and her pussy dripping. "We'll leave her with you!" said the blonde. "Call us if you need anything ." said the redhead. "Bye girls!" called the brunette. As they shut the door they heard loud moans from the door from a girl with a German accent.
The End
Love,
Anna and Heather

I enjoyed it a lot!!! I absolutely love f/f upper-body tickling, and this story was one of the best I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting it :)

Love and laughter,

thanks!

Thank you. WHo wants to read about a Sex in the City tickling?
love,
Anna and HEather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back