• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: a tale of FRUSTRATION

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
In 1991, through a personal ad I met a Jersey Shore knockout. Her name was Karen.

On our second (and, as it would turn out, last) date we had dinner at a restaurant. Talking to Karen that evening, I started seeing a very unpleasant side of her. I realized she did not have a good attitude. Thus, I knew I would only want to keep seeing Karen for two reasons. She was gorgeous. The second reason would be, I hoped, she was ticklish. I had not yet tried tickling Karen, so I was not sure there would be that second reason!

After dinner we went for a walk. Thinking it was now or never, I started tickling Karen, who was still displaying her crummy attitude, griping about this and that. Karen was indeed ticklish, about the ribs and stomach! However, Karen may as well not have been ticklish, as she did not have enough submissive personality (I don't think she had any) to take getting tickled. She sure lacked a sense of humor about it. I tickled Karen no more than twice when she complained, saying she hated it.

Have you noticed how some tickle victims resist even saying the word TICKLE? They will say, "Stop it," or, "I hate that" - "that" or "it" in place of the word TICKLE. It's as if saying the word makes
them more vulnerable. Karen, emphasizing her distaste for being tickled, looked at me and said "I can't stand - " but, instead of completing the sentence, she quickly tickled my ribs to convey her
thought. I'm very ticklish, and as I reacted to the tickle, Karen smiled, though for just a second.

When Karen tickled me, her quick smile revealed that somewhere inside the heart of that dazzling woman (the hottest I ever dated) she understood the joy of tickling - at least a little. Sad to say, that evening was the only time any tickling happened and the last time we saw each other. Maybe a guy she liked more would get a different reaction out of her. I wonder where she is today.

What's frustrating? Someone you want to tickle isn't ticklish.

And what's really frustrating? You find someone ticklish, but the thought of being tickled revolts her - at least the thought of YOU tickling her revolts her, that is.

Finally, what's most frustrating? When you know how perfect it could be if you could be with her, but she does not want to be with you.

Of course, 20/20 hindsight tells me Karen would have been a pain in the neck girlfriend, despite looking so good on my arm.

It's interesting to note that I had gone into that second date with high hopes. In our first phone conversation (before we met), Karen and I had a nice time talking. Picking her up for our first date- a beach trip - this stunning girl answered the door wearing only a bikini.

And the first date went well. I was smart enough to keep my hands to myself, despite spending a few hours on a beach blanket right next to Karen and her luscious figure, which her revealing bikini flattered. We got to know each other but didn't make the conversation too intimate - you never should spill your guts on the first date. It was fun hanging out at the beach and when we grabbed lunch, Karen even offered a few dollars towards the tab.

The hint of doom came when I dropped off Karen late that afternoon. She did not invite me in nor give me an opening to kiss her.

Picking up Karen for that fateful second date, my hopes were nonetheless high, including the hope she would be ticklish.

Too bad it usually works out best in a fantasy.

:sadcry:

Em Es said:

And what's really frustrating? You find someone ticklish, but the thought of being tickled revolts her

I can really relate to that. My recent ex had extremely ticklish feet. One evening we were just sitting on the sofa relaxing. It was an extremely cold day in January, even for Florida. This caused her to put on about 3 or 4 pairs of her thick cotton socks. Looking down and noticing her foot, i playfull just poked her sole with my big toe. This caused her to jump right off the sofa with a yelp, saying "Jesus, don't do that! I hate it!" I tickled her many more times through out our one year relationship, but each time she was furious. Extremely frustrating indeed.

You guys have my sympathy. I spent much of my life looking for a tickle-mate. My wife indulges me. :D (I made sure she'd be willing to before we married.) The search is indeed frustrating.

Although as all know on here my main ex wasnt ticklish, I have had other tickle experiences with girls who were friends. For the most part, they hated to be tickled. It seems like most girls I've either tickled or talked to about tickling outside the TMF have either been ticklish, or said they are ticklish, and yet they hated to be tickled. In my experience, many girls, unless a willing lee or extremely understanding of their significant other or husband's tickle fetish, hate to be tickled. Iam hoping to one day find a very ticklish wife who, if nothing else, is at least tolerant of being tickled. Some girls hate being tickled so much that they actually get furious if someone tickles them, even if its their boyfriend, husband, or significant other. In my experience, besides TMF, I have met almost no girls who actually like being tickled. They either tolerate it as part of play or sexual communication, or hate to be tickled. I wish there were more very ticklish women out there who enjoyed being tickled. Unfortunately, outside of the TMF, there just dont seem to be.

Mitch

I understand, but...

Tickling is not everything. I've had a foot tickling fetish for as long as I can remember. 6 years ago I began a fantastic relationship with a woman who had very pretty and soft feet. At first, I had to indulge her into the tickling, with not much success, mostly because she wasn't aware of the erotic power of her feet. Like most women, she thought her feet were unworthy of been "handled" by a man, maybe because of the smell. But then with time she started to take a grip of it, and I can say she even learned to really enjoy the attention I gave her feet so much, that one day she even told me she enjoyed it in a sexual way.

I was amused and happy to hear that, because until that moment I had been doing it for a while and she would let me, and even enjoy it, but had never told me a word about it. Until that moment. It marked the beggining of a very strong sexual dessire between the two of us, and we had incredible sex together in those times. Some other day I'll let you know some stories I have on my mind so you can see what I'm talking about.

Anyways, I discovered her true personality one day after 4 years of relationship (long story). We broke up in bad terms, and have never spoken ever since. I went out with more than a couple girls before I met my soon-to-be-wife girlfriend, which doesn't have the best of feet but leaves me plenty of satisfaction in the emotional part, and of course is a beautiful person, externally and internally. Sure I missed the feet of my former girlfriend for a long while, but then I learned that feet is not everything. I continue to enjoy looking at a good pair of feet, but the fetish doesn't control my actions anymore as in those times, in which I would go to the extreme to get some casual foot action.

I don't know, but it seems to me that once you indulge your tickling and foot fetish with someone, you become less desperate about it, or at least less affected for it in your life. Maybe, the first feet of a man, as of the first kiss, is something one never forgets, but not necesarily you want to come back to it. It was special in its own moment and time, but I wouldn't pay to go back there, considering what I have know.

So, my piece of advice: Satisfy your fetish, but don't look at your woman only for the "down of the ecuator equipment" that she has, or how ticklish she is. You may be missing the elemental factors of succes in a longterm relationship: Love, Trustworthiness and Tenderness.

Peace,

Mig

My heart goes out to you, EM Es, but maybe next time you should cultivate an atmosphere of trust before you start getting into the tickling thing on, oh I don't know, the second date.

Some girls don't even want to consider kissing on the second date, let alone feel comfortable getting tickled.

You'd be suprised what a little prep work and time investment can do. The payoff weeks and months down the road can make it all worth it.

First date kiss vs. kiss of death

Cyclic, after years of dating, I read something that, based on my experience, was correct: If a woman does not give a man an opening for a good-night on the first date (or if she deflects his advance) there is no use calling for a second date. So when Karen did not give me the opening to kiss her, I should have known. She was what's called a "career dater," a woman who dates men she does not like because the men she really wants haven't called. As I was blind to that fact, I went on that second date with Karen.

But in hindsight, I know. If a woman does not want to kiss on the first date it's the kiss of death, as far as her interest in the man is concerned.

On the second date with Karen, 30 minutes into it I knew she was not the woman for me. Only THEN did I try tickling her because, well, if Karen was not for me, why not have some fun before never seeing her again? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey, follow whatever strategy you think works for you...it's just that your "tale of FRUSTRATION" struck me more like a "tale of IMPATIENCE".

If a woman does not want to kiss on the first date it's the kiss of death, as far as her interest in the man is concerned.

That's too funny...but you keep fighting The Good Fight, brother!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back