• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story with ex-co worker

bowler

TMF Poster
This is my first post, and this happened to me yesterday. She is a very cute woman that I used to work with. we have stayed in contact with one another since we stopped working together. On my last day of work, a bunch of us went out afterwards, and I got in a few quick tickles on her. She seemed very ticklish, and yesterday was the perfect opportunity to see how much.

She invited me over to her house becasue she needed some computer help. After working on the computer for an hour, it was time to leave.She has a golden retriever that was playing with a chew toy, and he was standing right next to her feet. So, I leaned over to pull the toy out of his mouth, and to see if she would move her feet. She stood with one leg crossed over the other, so one sole was exposed. I played with the dog for about 15 seconds, and then went for it. My hand brushed across her sole quickly, and she pulled her foot away. So, I went to get the toy from the dog again, and she crossed her leg the same way! So, this time, I went to tickle her foot again, and this time when she pulled away, I grabbed her leg, and pulled it in the air. She was standing near her couch, and I was hoping to get her to fall on the couch, but no such luck. I tickled her foot for about a minute, and she tried to tickle me back (I'm not ticklish if I'm moving around). She is one of those silent laughers, but she was ticklish. She finally got her foot away from me, so I gave her a quick tummy tickle. It was much too short, but enjoyable just the same.

I may be able to get another go next week. She needs more computer help! I hope I have a part two to post.

Congratulations on your first post, Bowler! :D I'm always happy to see new poster in this forum, the Post Stories forum, which is my favorite.

Cute story, and do post the sequel if you get to tickle her again.

Very nice experience, I look forward to reading part two. I hope you get a good opportunity to tickle her again.

Mitch

Nice story I too like everyone else await the sequel. I hope this time you can get her even longer.

You've broken the ice . . .

Cool move. You took advantage of opportunity to tickle her instead of wondering if you should have!

Bowler, if she invite you back, consider it the green light to take the tickling to a higher level. You've broken the ice. Now chisel in!:D

Thanks for sharing this experience with the rest of the community. I look forward to reading more from you now that you've de-lurked.
:lurking:

Well, unfortunately, the sequel isn't as good as the first act (isn't that always the case?). I went over to her house today agian, but not on the terms that I had hoped. I got there earlier than I expected, with not as much time available to me (i had to be somehwere else shortly afterwards). Biggest killer, her husband was home. He's a nice guy, and probably would have helped if I had time, but it just wasn't to be. I did get a quick poke on her tummy (and she said "Don't start!"), but that was it. I did say, "Should I come back and start after your husband goes back to work?" and she smiled and said "No" (not that I had the time..... )

Anyway, we have remained close, and she may be buying a new computer soon. If she needs some software installations...... : )

Thanks for reading!

Don't be too available to her

Bowler, it sounds as though either her interest in you dropped or she was playing it cool with her husband around. Play it cool with her for now. Make her meet you halfway. If she doesn't respond, seek out other opportunities.

The girls I've tickled weren't necessarily into tickling as much as they were into ME. Remember that as you look for women to tickle.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back