• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short Story, Pseudo-Part Three

DuBobO

TMF Novice
Yes, I finally managed to finish another part. This one has taken much longer for two reasons: First it's much less brief than the others, and second it involves a new character who I've decided to experiment with. I want to know if you guys like her or Eva the frost giant better and who's story I should continue first. The new character should be easily recognizable by anyone who's read or seen The Lord of the Rings (excellent books and movies).

If you've missed either of the previous parts of the story, the second part is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33272 and contained therein is a link to the first part.

Oh, and this one's for you critterlord! Enjoy!

The gravel crunched beneath the thick riding boots of Jobren Joboristan. He walked along the path, leading his horse along by its reins. The sun was high in the sky, the trees held the bright yellows and reds and browns of autumn within their boughs, and the sound of laughter and merriment could be heard off in the distance. Jobren smiled, this is what he had come here for.

Jobren was a young man with the obvious look of a travelling scholar about him. His light brown hair hung nearly to his shoulders and was tyed back and he wore dyed red robes with the symbol of an opened tome emblazoned brightly on the front, giving him a dignified look. In the hand that didn't hold his horse's reins, he held the straps of a backpack that was slung over his shoulder. Finishing the appearance was a red quill pen tucked between his head and right ear.

"This has to be Briarhurst." He said. "I'm finally here." The young sage was a journeyman in the Loremaster's Guild of the city-state known as Civitas-Magi. This organization existed to catalogue everything in the known world and to make it available to the public. He had chosen to perform a six month study on the culture and lifestyle of the halflings of the Longfoot Clan to become a master in the guild.

He had researched the halflings extensively before leaving. He knew that they stood at about three feet tall on average, enjoyed a sedantary lifestyle, and were known particularly for their odd feet. While some halfling clans were known to have large feet, sometimes with coarse curly hair on the tops, it only occurred with any regularity amongst females of the Longfoot Clan. Approximately one in five female births possessed disproportionally large, elongated feet and all females in the clan have feet too sensitive to wear footwear with any degree of comfort.

The sounds of mirth became louder as Jobren neared the faire ground in the center of the town. He had searched for months, pouring through maps and tomes and asking fellow explorers to find this small settlement called Briarhurst. While halflings aren't a rare sight in human civilization, the Longfoot clan was somewhat reclusive and finding their inconspicuous villages was quite a task.

The wall of trees began to open into the large clearing. There were small, circular doors and windows fixed into the side of every hill. These were the modest homes that the halflings lived in, but Jobren figured that few of them would be occupied right now. Instead, the diminutive folk were outside, enjoying the festivities.

A small group of halflings was playing various, familiar looking instruments beneath a tarp covered pavilion. Others sat upon benches positioned beside long tables with full tankards and plates of food, the smell of which he could detect even from his distance. Children ran across the shortened grass, chasing one another and participating in their games. As he approached the pavilion, several of those children spotted him. They stared for a moment, then ran off to the pavilion where their parents likely were.

Before he even stepped beneath the cool shade of the nearly opaque tarp, the halflings had noticed him. They all began setting down tankards, stopping conversations, and staring at him. The band stopped playing their festive tune as he stood there motionless. It seemed to him as if every halfling there were now staring at him, but within a few seconds after the dead silence had set in, the band began playing once again and everyone returned to their previous activities.

Jobren realized he had been holding his breath and exhaled. Now that the tension had passed, he was free to look about at the populace. He began to note which books had contained erroneous information and which had been correct. They were indeed a diminutive, content, agrarian people who all seemed to wear plain, yet comfortable looking clothing. The males tended toward loose-fitting, earthen colored shirts and pants with simple, leather shoes while the females tended towards low cut bodices with long skirts, often dyed a bright green.

As he walked between the benches of the pavilion, Jobren felt something brush up against his leg. Looking down, he saw a pair of bare feet protruding from beneath the tablecloth and resting on the bench to his left. The soles of these feet were pale compared to the considerable tan of the tops. The toenails were unpainted, but looked very well cared for. Judging by their size, he had at first mistaken them for a human woman's feet, but upon looking to the other side of the table to see where they originated, he saw a young halfling woman sitting there smiling at him. Her smile widened when he looked at her and she wiggled her toes at him.

Jobren was somewhat confused by this and simply nodded at her, moving on. He left her with a disappointed frown on her young face. He had already turned away before she drew her feet back, placing one on her lap and examining the sole scrutinously.

An older, rotund halfling man approached him. When he cleared his throat, Jobren's eyes quickly dropped down to see him. "Oh, hello sir." He said in a respectful manner.

The gray-haired halfling smiled and cleared his throat again, making his long mustache flutter. "Hello to you too, stranger. It isn't often we get visitors here in Briarhurst, let alone humans."

Jobren beamed. "This is Briarhurst?"

The old halfling nodded. "That it is. Humble Briarhurst, nothing more, nothing less."

"Yes! This is fantastic! I come from the Loremaster's Guild. I've come to your fair town to learn more about your people so that we may know more about you. Who is the leader, your... mayor?"

The elder laughed. "That would be me. I am Mayor Mayfallows."

Jobren blinked. "Oh." He chuckles slightly. "Well I am Journeyman Jobren Joboristan from Civitas-Magi which is a--"

"State of the human Coalition of Tradesfolk." Mayfallows finished for him.

The young man blinked. "How do you know that?"

The mayor laughed. "We know alot more about you than you know about us. The other halfling clans that trade with us tell us about your people all the time. I suppose they find us somewhat boring, however, and don't tell you about us."

"Well I have come to change that. I want to live amongst you for a few months and observe you, then I will take what I have learned back home so that our people can know about the Longfoot Clan."

Mayor Mayfallows smiled and started walking towards the slope of the largest hill in the clearing. A big, green, circular door was fixed into the hillside. "Come with me, young human. You are welcome to our hospitality for as long as you would like to stay, but we must consider if we would like ourselves to be exposed to all of your people. However, now is not the time for contemplation, it is a time of celebration and merriment."

When they reached the door, the mayor withdrew a ring full of keys from a pocket and unlocked it as he continued. "We normally use this hill for storage, but whenever the Harvest Festival comes around, it houses some of our favorite festivities." He pushed open the door and walked in. "Mind your head."

Jobren ducked to follow Mayfallows and entered. The mayor lead him through a room that seemed like it would be rather tall for a halfling, but was cut in half by a thin wooden wall with a number of rectangular holes cut into it at spaced intervals. There was definately more to the room on the other side, but it was dark and he could not make it out. He did, however, hear feminine voices on the other side of the wall, conversing with one another.

They entered a hallway filled with doors, rectangular this time. Stopping at one, the mayor turned back to Jobren. "Well, my boy, Just go right through this doorway. Welcome to Briarhurst." And with that, the old halfling walked back down the hallway and disappeared, leaving Jobren somewhat confused.

"Well... I suppose it would be rude to refuse their hospitality." And so he hesitantly entered the room, shutting the door behind him.

This room was much smaller than the one with the wall in the middle of it. Sunlight streamed into the center of the room through a window on the ceiling. There was barely any furniture in the room, just two padded benches and, oddly enough, a set of wooden stocks. It was the young halfling girl locked into the stocks that caught the young sage's attention.

She seemed a little small by halfling standards, but her figure and facial structure led him to believe she would be about eighteen if she aged at the same rate humans do. Curly, blonde hair fell past her shoulders, framing a beautiful, youthful face. She wore similar clothes to what he had seen the other halflings wearing back at the festival. He also noticed her bare feet protruding from the stocks beneath where her hands where. They very closely resembled the feet that had brushed against Jobren's leg back at the pavilion, but even bigger, verging on 13 inches he guessed. He couldn't help, but be somewhat shocked at these feet that verged on the ridiculously large.

She looked at him and smiled brightly when he entered. "Oooh! They sent someone early!" Her excited voice was as comely as she was. Her eyes widened in awe as she realized what Jobren was. "Wait... you're a human! Wow, this is going to be the best tickle ever!" She curled and uncurled her toes at this.

Jobren seemed very confused as he walked towards her. "What?"

She tilted her head to the side, looking at him quizzically. "Aren't... you here to tickle my feet?"

"Tickle your... why would I do that?"

She giggled sweetly. "Well because it's fun of course! And there's always tickling during the Harvest Festival."

"You mean... tickling is the festivity?"

"Of course! It's an ancient Longfoot tradition. There is tickling at every festival. It's wonderful, isn't it? I heard there are human lands where everyone wears those big, clonky shoes all the time and no one ever gets tickled. That sounds dreadful. Are you from one of those places?" She inquired innocently.

Jobren thought about that for a moment. Tickling had never held any real significance to him before. "... Yes, I am."

She looked sympatheticly to him. "Aw, that is a shame. You can tickle my feet if you want." She pointed the bottoms of her feet at him and smiled brightly.

Jobren stopped for only a moment thinking about that offer before pushing it from his mind and remembering his reason for being here. He reached into his pockets, withdrawing a piece of parchment and a bright red quill pen. He had just cleared his throat to speak when she interrupted him. "Hey! You brought your own feather! Are you going to tickle me now?"

"Um... no, uh... this is my quill for writing. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions so that I may know more about your people."

She looked disappointed for a moment, then an idea struck her. She smirked, "Oh, no. You can't expect something for nothing. If you want my answers to your questions we're going to have to make a deal."

The young sage didn't see any problem with that. He shrugged, "Alright, what do you propose?"

"Oh, nothing too extravagant. I'll answer all your questions if you... oh... let's say... tickle my feet? For as long as I want."

She grinned, but Jobren was just confused. It was however, a cheap cost for all the information she could provide him. "Eh... very well then. Can I know your name first, though?"

Her grin broadened. "Hidduni." She said cheerfully as Jobren slowly lowered himself onto the under-sized bench in front of the stocks.

He looked at the two, large feet before him. They were bigger than the feet of most human women and Hidduni was half their size. The soles looked smooth and incredibly ticklish. The toes were just the right length and were somewhat closely spaced. Jobren set down his tome and held up his quill pen, trying to decide where to start. There was alot of foot to tickle. He slowly raised an index finger and poked the middle of her left sole.

"Eehee... that tickles." She giggled, wiggling her feet around.

"Really? But I barely touched you."

"Halflings naturally have very ticklish feet, but mine are even more so. I can't walk barefoot through the grass without finding myself giggling and having my feet washed every day is practically unbearable." Jobren nodded and made a note to ask later about this seemingly customary foot washing.

This time, the young man raised up the feather in his hand and slowly stroked from her heel to the ball of her foot. "Heehee... haheeheeha! Come on, tickle more than that! Faster." And so Jobren used the same technique on her other foot, but faster this time."Ahahaheehee! Nohohohow that's more like i-hihit!"

This continued for awhile with Jobren stroking Hidduni's feet with the feather as she giggled and laughed joyously, her feet wiggling frantically at the delicate touch of the feather. "Ohohokay! Stahaap... forahahahaa second!" He lowered the quill, setting it down beside him as she gasped for air between lingering giggles. "That was... heehee... wonderful."

Jobren smiled and traced a fingertip along the bottom of one foot, up and down. "I have to say, it was... surprisingly enjoyable."

Hidduni was too caught up in giggles as his finger lit fresh tickling sensations on her foot to respond. "Heeheehaa...! Let meheehee breaheehahaa... breathe!"

Jobren's finger slowed and began circling the ball of her right foot keeping Hidduni in giggles. "Are you ready to start answering my questions now?"

"No... eehee you're not done tickling yet."

He grinned. "Well then I'll just have to see if these toes are ticklish...." As Jobren's finger traced along the bottoms of Hidduni's toes, she jumped with a loud yip.

Hidduni's toes were extremely sensitive, even more so than her enormous soles. Thus it likely comes as no surprise that she promptly burst into raucous laugher when Jobren swiped the feather's tip across those toes. "Waahaa!! Heeheehaha waaahahahaa! Tickles... soohohohohoo muchahahaaahahaa!

The pretty, young halfling was in hysterics as she thrashed wildly despite the fact that she was having the time of her life. "Ghwaahahahaa! Eehee.. eeheehahaaa!" Sensing that her own limits were rapidly approaching, Hidduni decided to end her fun with a bang. "Be-hahahaa!... Be-between... thehahaahaha... BETWEEN MY TOES Haaaahahahaa!!!"

Jobren was somewhat surprised by her suggesting to him where to tickle her, but was more than happy to oblige. He took the feather and began to saw it between big and second toes. This got an explosive reaction from Hidduni. "OHWAAhaahaaaa... ticklessssoomuchaahahaHAAA!"

Her feet were wiggling violently at this tickling and the feather kept slipping out from between her toes so her tickler decided to try a new approach. Getting his thumb and index finger between two of her toes, Jobren spread them apart and lightly tickled the incredibly sensitive flesh there with the very tip of the feather. "Gheeheehahahee... you're reeheeheeally good at thihis. Ahahare you sure you've... heehee... never tickled aneeheeheeone before?"

Jobren thought about this for a moment. "No, not that I can remember."

"Heehee seems I... hahahee... I get to behee the first victim of ahaahaa... tickling prodigy." They exchanged smiles.

Hidduni withstood another five minutes of the tickling between her toes before finally surrendering. "Ohohokay, thahahahat's enough!" She sighed with relief as the feather departed, leaving her toes tingling with lingering tickly feelings. She looked down at him with a tired, but content expression on her face. "Ok, now as with Longfoot tradition you have to give me a foot-rub for all the tickling. Get started on that and I'll answer your questions."

The young man shrugged and took hold of one of her feet, gently kneading the flesh. As Hidduni let out a euphoric sigh and Jobren thought of his first question to ask, he knew that this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Better than the last two? I want to hear your opinions so I can make more and better stories.

And critterlord, now that I have a full-blown trilogy would it be alright if I put my stories up on your Yahoo group?

I like the frost giant one better, but this one good too.

Thanks for the feedback Shining Ice. I'll keep your opinion in mind for the next one.

Come on other people! Reply!... Reply now! :(

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back