• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punk or Preppy?

Which would you rather tickle?

• Tough Punk Chick

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Prissy Preppy Girl

Votes: 39 67.2%

• Total voters
Hey--this is one of the better questions to appear in the POLLS section. Nice work.

Yeah....this poll brings back memories.........I was friends with a lot of punk chicks in high school....so naturally, I got to expirience the privilage of tickling them.

However, the preppy chiks didn't like me that much......but, I do wonder,if it would've been as cool tickling them, as it was tickling the goths. Hmmmmm..........

Everlast, how did the punk chicks react to being tickled? Did they like it mostly, not like it, or didnt seem to care?

I must agree that the idea of tickling Punk/Goth girls is much more appealing to me, mainly because so many of them go out of their way to seem aloof, grim, and deathly serious. That makes seeing them smile and laugh that much more of a rare and special thing.

Yeah, it was pretty cool.....

Yeah, I must say that it was a lot of fun tickling the goth chiks. Just the expressions on their faces was motivation enough to give them a good tickle (most of my freinds looked so depressed all the time in high school) And for the most part, they didn't mind...some actually liked it, though I do remember a few ppl that weren't "into" laughing. Oh well...a few people not liking it out of a bucnh isn't bad.....

Hmmmm......now that I'm reminicing about it, I'm reminded of a particular goth girl, who always wore boots......like, she alwas had her feet covered. At least, until our paths crossed (I am such an evil person.....I realise that now)

Her feet were flawless, and it was an unforgetable expirience tickling them......man, it was cool.......

Aiight, I gotta stop now.....just thinking about it makes me all misty......man, those were the days......later ppl....

I'd tickle either :devil: but I got looked down on a lot by prep girls when I was at school, so revenge would be sweet! Prissy prep girl gets my vote.

defenitely preppy chicks

I'm with Big Jim! All the preppy girls thought they were hot sh*t and wouldn't give the time of day to a non-conformist like me. They should eat a little humble pie ala severe foot tickling!

Prissy preppy young woman wearning colorful knee-high socks and loafers that can be removed ever so slowly ...

And then she gets her chance for revenge on me. :D

I guess preppy girl. It'd certainly be fun to make a punk girl laugh, but I see punks as being merely rebellious, while preps are conceded, so they deserve to be tickled more. Besides, I think preps are way hotter than punks! :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back