• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Whisper - 1st in a series

Maelstrom

TMF Regular
Hi Guys,

After 2 years of lurking, I thought I'd try my hand at a story. If you guys like it, it could become a series. This first one is more of a setup, and you'll see why that's necessary. Any stories that follow will have more tickling in them. Let me know what you think !

The Whisper

By Maelstrom

Carlo Renaldi, known throughout the European Nations as the greatest masseur alive, seemed to the outside world to be perfectly content with his high-powered clients and his wildly successful schools of massage therapy. Who wouldn’t? What Bruce Lee had done for martial arts in America, Carlo was currently doing for massage worldwide. A master with his fingers, Renaldi studied from the very best in the Orient, Sweden, Germany and Moscow. After 10 years of practice and study, Carlo began to see the limiting factors in the many techniques he had mastered. What had not been taken into account in any of the techniques were all the hand’s natural abilities. While it was common knowledge that a great masseur can find other’s nerve endings with ease, precious little was known in terms of all the magnificent and subtle ways they could be manipulated.

Carlo first noticed a fundamental key one day while working on his 12th client of the day. Although strong and adept, Carlo was exhausted and was severely limited in hand strength at this point. Forced to conserve his energy, he began applying very subtle pressure on different points on many nerve endings simultaneously. The results were almost instantaneous. By slowly allowing the fingers to fully “appreciate” all sides of a nerve, Carlo saw the body’s drastic ability to heal itself if so carefully nurtured. This new technique required a very different discipline. The masseur’s thoughts had to be completely on the other individual for the therapy to be effective. This discovery removed the need for high manual pressure or force in a massage. Once the nerve endings had been properly manipulated, relief from tension, migraine headaches and muscle spasms could be alleviated within seconds. Massage therapists, chiropractors, and naturopaths throughout the world were begging the great Renaldi to teach them what he knew. This was a very difficult technique to teach others, and Carlo would use only his very best students in this most advanced of instruction.

One day, while in private instruction with one of his very best students, Carlo made a new discovery. While massaging the young LeGita Shelan, his touch had become so soft, so subtle, that the nerves in LeGita’s young back had an altogether different reaction. This reaction caused her horizontal body to leap 3 feet off the table, wailing a string of expletives that caused even her to blush. After landing on the table, Miss Shelan was almost out of breath. The sensations that she had experienced, in scientific terms, involved about 600 individual nerve endings receiving subtle stimulation simultaneously via the manipulation of only 6. In layman’s terms, LeGita had just received a tickling never experienced by a human at the hands of a single tickler. Fifteen people tickling her at once could never have produced this sensation. LeGita was confused; didn’t know what she felt exactly…….a mixture of annoyance, anger, exhaustion, interest, and arousal. Carlo, of course, was quite shocked. This was most unexpected. After all, Carlo had barely touched her. The touch itself was like a ……WHISPER. All he was doing was focusing on his subtlety techniques and trying to further perfect them. It turned out that beyond the healing, relaxing powers of the subtlety touch is the power to produce an unheard of ticklish response. Part of Carlo’s shock was in just how aroused he was. A very uncomfortably hard erection had formed in his trousers, and more quickly than had happened in quite some time. Now he realized that this must be further explored. The possibilities here were staggering. Life was about to get a whole lot more interesting......…Now, to perfect the Whisper.

More to come.

great start, I like this type of tickling so I like where the story is going. Keep it up!!

Maelstrom,

A promising beginning for an intriguing new series, I look forward to the next installment.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thank You for the encouragement. The next installment should be up in a few days. There will be a great deal more tickling now that we have all the "formalities" out of the way.

....Mark

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back