• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Walk Down Memory Lane.... (an actual memory)

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Those of you from my generation and older...remember this stuff? While reminicing about old tickling media memories with Lazarus the other night, I brought up tickle deodorant. He had no idea of it's existence, so while searching for it on the net today to show him, I stumbled across an old ad and thought I'd post it to bring a smile to my fellow old timers here :)

subad2b.jpg

Mimi

Yes, I remember it very well. The TV commercials used to show pretty women enagging in various activities and just laughing for no reason. Of course, they were laughing because they were wearing tickle.

I even remember my sister and her friend talking about using it, and her friend said that it really did tickle. Her friend was full of crap, but it's a fun memory.

I remember that commercial as well, Mimi. I could swear the announcer in the beginning says "this is a testimonial foot tickle", even though no foot tickling was shown. In fact, the first gal they show is laying on a pile of hay giggling as the camera pulls back, but stops before you can see her feet.(the bastards!) :sowrong:

Drew

Does anyone remember The Captain Crunch Comercial where Piere La Foote "The Barefoot Pirate" was tickled on his feet?......I would Love to see that again.

Remember this one?

I don't recall seeing the Capt. Crunch commercial, although I was part of the Capt. Crunch crowd.

There's another commercial with tickling that I remember seeing in between Saturday morning cartoons. It was for a game called "Dungeon Dice." Ok, I'm not into male tickling at all (finger down my throat), and I'm only bringing this up for disclosure purposes...

The narrator in the commercial said "It's no fun being in a dungeon, the food is bad and they'll do just about anything for a laugh." Then they showed a guy in stocks, and another guy with a big feather. The guy in the stocks was begging not to be tickled, but got tickled anyway and laughed out loud. Did anyone else see that one?

Yes! I Remember that one also....& its a shame.....that all the stupid commercials you see over & over....these are never enough!

There's a place in Chicago (I think) that warehouses ALL commercials ever made. It's kind of like the Library of Congress for television. Anayway, all your favorites still exsist there. I assume that you could go there and request to look at a few commercials for research purposes. I doubt they would make a copy of anything for you, but who knows? Not me, that's who!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back