• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trading Spaces

amy_(f4f)

Was watching Trading Spaces today (it's probably a re-run), and two women working with Genevieve (all three were barefoot), were carrying in a piece of furniture (a chair with little frills on the bottom). Anyways, one of the women said as they were struggling to get the piece in the room, "Something's...tickling my feet!!"...okay, not a real tickle, but it got my attention!!

Congratulations on your first post, Amy! :D

I lurked here for about six months, just reading other people's stuff, before registering and posting myself. The TMF is a wonderful place--have fun here.

Gen goes barefoot nearly all the time and giggles at just about everything, so I'd be surprised if there weren't a lot of TS fans around here...

It is on TLC (The Learning Channel) weekdays at 5:00 Eastern, and on Saturdays off and on from 8:00 (?) Eastern to about 1:00 am.

I remember that on one show, one of the homeowners mentioned that she had a foot phobia. As a result, bare feet became the topic of conversation through most of the show. At one point, Paige Davis, the host, remarked that it seemed that everyone on the show was barefoot at one time or another during the taping. Oh, and to top things off, the woman with the foot phobia was working with Genevieve.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back