• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FLCL: Haruko Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
FLCL: Haruko Tickled Part I by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, here is the FLCL poll winner story. I rather prefer Mamimi myself, but Haruko won unopposed. Anyway, the only thing you really need to know is this happens someplace between episodes five and six of FLCL. Now for inspiration, I’ll play the FLCL OST. Also, I’ve decided to break it up into two parts to see if its acceptable to the audience so far, even though its not going to be that long a story.

*The scene opens up with Mamimi alone, standing on a bridge looking down, to where a make shift gun fight meant to decide who was worthy of her was going. Mamimi’s eyes focused not on the entire field, but rather on Haruko and Naota’s wiggling masses. Obviously neither of them were taking this situation very seriously, since they had decided that they had enough time to fooly kooly on the battlefield. Looking at Naota, the same odd feelings she had been haunted by for the past couple of days made her heart skip a beat as she looked at him, but when she looked at Haruko an anger grew in her, like the one she held for all those at school that had been cruel to her before she had abandoned it. She felt Tak-kun had grown very distant from her. No, they were distant from each other. He never came by the lake like he used to, and she had been by herself for the most part, with the occasional company of Lord Kanti. Now that she though about it, she hadn’t really seen him after he had saved the city. She noticed now that “his” eyes were on her.*

Mamimi: Tak-kun.

*As she looked at him, she was reminded of his similarity to his brother, who had been her boyfriend before he had left for America and dumped her for someone else. And now like his brother he would leave her. She pulled upon her will power to look away from his eyes and she ran off, once again the strange feelings confusing her as she ran along trying to sort up these mixed emotions on everything.*

Naota: Mamimi..

Haruko: Oh, Tak-kun, aren’t you forgetting something..?

Naota: Huh, what? No!

*Springing from the tall grass around them is Kanti, with his hand on the trigger ready to fire.*

Haruko: Oh, Tak-kun protect me.

*Like a snake Haruko’s limbs curled around Naota making him more or less a human shield for her.*

Naota: Hey, I can’t move. Ah, that hurts! OW! Owowowow!

*Kanti by now has begun to unleash a few round of “lead” into Naota’s back.*

Haruko: Oh, Tak-Kun!

*Mamimi continued running until she felt that her body couldn’t run anymore. She then slumped down against a building, tired, the thoughts still pumping through her body. Images of Naota and his brother still pumped through her head, and then images of Haruko, and their first meeting, the “hitting of Tak-kun”. She felt angry, feeling that without her, she would be able to cope with the loss with Tak-kun. But now..she was unsure how she felt about even living, with the pain that she felt. She felt that she had to end it one way or the other. Her thoughts once again shifted to Haruko, yes the older seductress (note the irony), had done this to her life. So all she would have to do was persuade her in some way. Of course, the only question was how. Mamimi tried to think of weaknesses that she had that might also affect Haruko, and she got one.*

Mamimi: So, all I need to do is that. Then, this pain will go away.

*Mamimi looked at her hands, and smiled thinking of what power she held that she didn’t know about. She felt something make contact with her head, and she looked up, noticing rain had begun to pour down. She got up, brushing her skirt briefly before breaking into a trot again. She had to do it tonight, yeah, she had to do it now, otherwise she wouldn’t be able to put up with herself.*

FLCL: Haruko Tickled Part II by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, I’m starting on this second part, the one person who reviewed so far seemed to find it fitting, so obviously I’m not completely a useless writer yet. Anyway this is the fun part, the one where you get want you want, the crazy alien Haruko tickled. So enjoy.

*The rain had begun as a dribble when Mamimi had begun running, and now had become a full blown storm. Mamimi shivered as she ran to her destination, Naota’s family’s bakery. Her feet had become soaked from making contact with the puddles that lined the entire street. Normally she would think her high school uniform cute, but right now she hated it for the little protection it provided, especially to her legs. She continued for a little while before arriving at the bakery.
She stared at the door, pausing now, more thoughts going through her mind. She had been here recently in order to see Kanti, but now she felt uncomfortable for some reason. A moment ago she had been ready to barge in and confront Haruko, but now, she wasn’t as ready to do so. She wondered what had caused the sudden shyness within her.*

Haruko: Hey Tak-kun, isn’t that Samejima?

*After the statement Haruko went back to strumming her guitar. Naota’s grandpa could be heard in the background mentioning something about a weasel (I bet she does it like a weasel). Naota’s father hadn’t been seen since he had fallen into the river during their fight earlier in the day.*

Naota: Hey, your supposed to be our housekeeper, right? Then shouldn’t you answer the door?

Haruko: But, I only serve you Tak-kun.

*She glanced up for a short period of time before returning to her strumming.*

Naota: But, I want you to answer the..

*He shut his mouth knowing that arguing with her wouldn’t do him any good, she was crazy after all.*

Haruko: But, that would be serving someone else, they can open the door themselves.
*Naota shot a dirty glair at her, she had continued it regardless, and he hated that she was right after all. Why wouldn’t Mamimi let herself in anyway? Naota opened the door, noticing the wet figure of Mamimi. He noticed that she still avoided making eye contact with him like she had been doing for the past couple of days, instead choosing to look at her soaked shoes.*

Mamimi: Um, I was wondering, if I could.. . .

*Naota smiled, she came to be here.*

Naota: Sure, you can come in.

*Still staring at the ground she entered, making sure to take off her shoes and socks first. She raised her head noticing Haruko. She also noted that she was barefoot, so it would make it a tad easier to begin changing her mind.*

Haruko: Your soaked Samejima, you should really change into something else.

Naota: Yeah, that’s true, maybe Haruko has something you could wear.

Haruko: Yeah, I’m sure I have something you could wear in Tak-kun’s room. So c’mon.

*Haruko laid down her guitar and began walking towards the stairs before looking back to make sure Mamimi was following her.*

Haruko: Hey, you little brat, don’t peak, otherwise I’ll make you regret it.

*Naota shot her a glance before he headed towards the TV*

Naota: Like I’d wanna see you have anything you have you freak.

Haruko: Your just embarrassed you little brat! Anyway, c’mon Samejima.

*As the two entered Naota’s room, Mamimi shot Naota’s cat a glance, and seeing that it was unwanted it ran off, or rather flopped off the bed, before swaggering out of the room. Mamimi shut the door, and turned to face Haruko, only to see her rummaging through some clothes.*

Haruko: So what’s the real reason you came here Mamimi? Certainly a little rain wouldn’t bother you?

*Mamimi glared at her, but she still didn’t turn around, just continued to rummage through her mess*

Mamimi: It’ s about Naota.

Haruko: I know that, you see him as a replacement for his brother, don’t you? Something to fill the void, knowing that dear brother abandoned you for some floozy in the U.S. What I want to know is why you actually came here, if it was something as simple as swapping pleasantries, you could have called him like you usually do.

*Mamimi noticed the discarded scarf that was Haruko’s scarf that she wore when she was on the vespa. She picked it up and began approaching Haruko. She grabbed hold of one of Haruko’s arms, and only then did Haruko turn around, she didn’t have any look on her face accept a mocking grin.*

Haruko: So your going to do something about me then, and hide the truth that you care nothing for him? How..

Mamimi: Shut up!

*Mamimi shoved Haruko, making her fall to the ground, and in the moment of adrenaline rush Mamimi managed to bind Haruko’s wrists with the scarf while sitting on Haruko’s back. Picking up a few disguarded socks she tied her ankles tight. They’d have to do since shedidn’t have anything else. She got up and admired her work.*

Haruko: Your really an amateur, if your going to kill me, you should have used a gag.

*A stupid look comes across Mamimi’s face before she laughs, and then looks back to Haruko.*

Mamimi: Kill you? No, then Tak-kun wouldn’t like me anymore, I’m just going to persuade you to give up on him.

Haruko: Well you won’t.

*A smile crossed Mamimi’s face. *

Mamimi: Ticklish?

*A shocked look and a confused one passed Haruko’s face before she began trying to break free, of course by then Mamimi had sat down and begun using her nails to tickle Haruko’s ribs, sending Haruko into a set of giggles well rocking back and forth wildly like a seesaw. She hadn’t expected one of her few weaknesses to be exploited.*

Haruko: YES! HAAHAHAA! NO MORE!

*Outside Naota had just finished ascending the stairs to see what they had been up to. His hand had been on the door, when he noticed the loud laughter pouring out from behind the other side. He backed off, obviously they weren’t done, and he didn’t want a noogie, noggie from Haruko, so he descended the stairs again.*

Mamimi: Just give him up to me, and you won’t have to take this anymore.

Haruko: I’LL MAKE YOU PAY HAAHHAA! SAMEJIMA! HAHAHA! NOT! THERE! HAHAHA!

Mamimi: Wrong answer.

*Mamimi’s hands moved up to under Haruko’s arms, and she began wiggling her arms under Haruko’s armpits sending the giggling mass of Haruko into even more unusual positions while rolling around on the floor.*

Haruko: HAHAHAA! I CAN’T THOUGH! HAHAHAHA! STOP!

Mamimi: Oh, its very simply actually, just say you give Naota to me. Like that. Otherwise I’ll make you howl with laugher more.

*Mamimi’s eyes moved down Haruko’s torso, noticing that her belly was exposed by the position that Haruko was in. She always wondered why Haruko were too short shirts, and she assumed it was to seduce Tak-kun. Filled with more frustration, she sent her fingernails into a scratching frenzy letting forth all her frustrations.*

Haruko: NO! NOT THERE EITHER! HAHAHA! I TOLD YOU! HAHAHAHA! I CAN’T! HAAHHAA! I NEED HIM! HAHAHAHA!

*Mamimi continued tickling Haruko’s upperbody but it hadn’t given her any results, so she looked onwards to her feet. Haruko noticing this put up a weakened struggle*

Mamimi: Ah, you must hate being tickled there, huh?

*Before Haruko could give a response Mamimi dug into her soles sending Haruko’s laughter went up an octive. Downstairs Naota couldn’t stand it anymore, he couldn’t even focus anymore with that laughing, he didn’t care what the results were, he was going to find out what the heck was going on!*

Haruko: ANYWHERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BUT NOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE!

*Haruko’s thrashing had become much more violent, but Mamimi didn’t care, she was going to make her give him up. Her head snapped as she saw the doorknob turn, and saw Naota’s figure look on the scene totally confused.*

Haruko: There.. you are.. Tak-kun.

*Haruko glanced at Mamimi, and she reluctantly untied her. A silence followed then, as Haruko ran down the stairs. Then the sound of her feet could be heard running up the stairs. She reappeared in the room with a guitar. And without hesitating she hit Naota across the head with it.*

Haruko: What took you so long you brat, you were just going to let Samejima do that to me?

Naota: Ow! You told me not to..

*Mamimi noticing the distraction attempted to leave, but Haruko caught this, and grabbed her arm before she could run. Haruko spoke in a sadistic voice in Mamimi’s ear.*

Haruko: If you were so devoted you wouldn’t give up. But your going to have to pay for what you did to me. But I do understand how you feel, so I’ll be a tad nicer then I normally would have been. But I need Tak-kun for something right now. You can have him afterwards, alright?

*Some more struggling went on and Mamimi was bound as Haruko had been a while ago, hog tied.*

Haruko: C’mon Tak-kun your going to help. You get Samejima’s feet.

Naota: Huh?

Haruko: I’m paying her back you dolt. If you don’t like it then you’ll just get it from me, now hurry on you baka.

Naota: All right.

*Mamimi looked at Haruko and smiled, even prior to the tickling, maybe she wasn’t so bad after all. Heh, she and Naota were finally close again, of course she figured that he was going to pay for this at the lake but. . . Mamimi’s train of thought was broken by Naota tickling her feet.*

Haruko: Your going to be hear for a while Mamimi, but consider this, all your body heat will dry you off quicker.

Mamimi: No! STOP! HEHEEHEE! TAK-KUN! NOT THE FEET! HAHAHAA!

*Naota smiled, it was fun to be with Haruko, but he enjoyed Mamimi’s company, even in this weird situation.*

Fin

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back