• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return home, and then a big fight

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When they got home to their house in Nassau that night, Naomi attended to her baby, and still wasnt talking to Mitch. She didnt feel like sleeping in a seperate room in the house, so she got into bed with Mitch following. She tried to not say much, and stay as far away from him in the bed as possible. He tried to communicate with her in bed by rubbing his toe down the sole of her bare foot, which caused her to jump and become infuriated. "You stay the hell away from my feet, and the rest of me, Iam furious with you!" She seethed. "Iam sorry, it went too far, I was kidding and trying to tease you" He said. "How dare you humiliate me on national radio, you bastard!" Naomi shouted. "Will you please keep your voice down,you'll wake the baby" Mitch said, trying to stay calm. "I wasnt too keen on the idea of doing that show, I'm not surprised that he wanted me in the tickle chair, considering the tickle team and all. What pissed me off is how you didnt even protect me, or think anything of it, you just sat there and thought it was a whole joke" She said. "Nai, Stern is how he is, we know him. I'm not surprised he made sexual jokes to you, I mean look at yourself, you are one of the most beautiful women in the world. You've appeared in a sexy tickling video, we have a tickle fetish, you get tickled by others. It's like the condition handed it to Stern on a silver platter. It would be like if he was a mugger and you went down the street in front of him saying mug me, mug me, with your wallet in your hand. He eats this stuff up" Mitch said. "I guess I see the point, oh, and dont try to flatter me with that most beautiful woman in the world stuff, to try and melt me down, Iam still mad at you" Naomi said in jest. "No, you arent, I can hear the tone in your voice, thats jest anger not real anger, so come over here and give me your feet so I can tickle and bite the daylights out of your toes" He said. "Nah, I'm not gonna make it that easy on you, you're gonna have to catch me first!" Naomi said, running out of the room and downstairs with Mitch chasing her. With that Mitch cornered Naomi in the den, wrestled her to the ground, carried her up to the bed, and placed her on it. "Okay, mam, you beautiful, hot, sexy,fox of a wife" Mitch began. "What are you going to do to me" With that, he began removing her clothes and kissing her, until they were into it and both naked. Then he said: "Oh, not much, just this" He said, pinning Naomi to the bed and tickling her in her ribs and belly as she thrashed around and tried to get away from him: Heheeheheheheheheheheheehe! NO! "Oh, what was that, you said you wanted your toes tickled and bitten? Okay" Mitch said, picking up Naomi's bare foot and tickling it down the sole. then biting on her toes as she thrashed and giggled: Heheheheheheheeheheheeheehe! NO! NO! Get off me hubby! Heheheeeheheeheehehe! Finally, they began a long passionate kiss and made love. They had made up after the Stern fisaco, and all was okay again. The season was coming, and surely more tickles would happen. Stay tuned in the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island and it's players.

The end

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back