• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

make her go out with me. m/f

ticklingurls

this story starts out with a girl i liked that wouldnt date me cause of her mom and this is completely fiction but always a fantasy of mine
it starts out with a conversation. the girl i wanted to date was cathey and her mom was brenda. brenda is at the time 42 years old black curly hair. a normal weight set at her 5 8 heighth. she had the nices size 9 feet of all time. except she always would hear high ziped up leather boots and thick wool socks. but i did see her feet some on tirps and things she had a good chest and was a very fun person excpet she wouldnt let her daughter date so i always thought about doing this to her

me: hey brenda how was ur day
b:eek:h just fine hun how was urs
me:well it was good excpet i have this project do
B: oh on what hun
Me:well teh teacher is making a us do a project on nerves with stress and reflexment. we have ti find out what makes people ticklish. and i am not at all so i need help
B: oh sounds intresting um id like to help ya but i am only ticklish on part of my body
Me: well that will work where is that
B: (hesation) well i ma not ticklish any where but my feet and they are so horrible ticklish. heck i never wear anytihng that could expose my feet for fear of someone wiggling there finger on it
M: oh well i see well thanks for ur help its highly apprecaited tell cathy i said hey
B: no dont talk about my daughter u know ur not allowed to speak with her privatly
M: fine i wont

part two the torment

brenda thought it was jsut antoher fall day as cathy was at school practicing cheerleading. as she was wiping down the kitchen she felt a draft. she was wear a nice green long sleeve shirt and lastic black pants. and of course she ahd on the high leather boots. as she walkled into the living room she noticed the window was open she thought out loud funny i know i didnt leave a windor open. she closed it and walked back into the kitchen as she went to reach for her rage she noticed it wasnt there. ash she turned around she saw a person grab her and slide a towel over her face then it all went black.

as she awoke she noticed that she was gaged in a room a basement. she saw she had been restrained to a denist chair. her arms where tied to the arm rest very comfortably and that she had rop around her waist holing her into the chair and somemore rope around her knees. i was sitting in the dark concer of the room looking on very excited and then it happened she flexed her feet in those leather boots and my mind and heart raced and start all at the same timeu could see the arches winkle on the side of the boots i was in heaven. i then walked out from hte corner i was in. i said "hello brenda, ur looking even more beautiful then ur daughter today." she looked up with dased and confused eyes and had the look of whats goin on. i said "in case ur wondering i have had it with u not letting cathy date me she likes me alot and u wont let us get on with our lives soi brought u down here to let u ok it now will u." she shook her head in a firm no. i siad seeing htis." you know brenda i was hoping ud say that u see like most guys i find u very attractive. and i have always wanted to tie u up and have my way with u." as i walked down to the foot of the chair i pulled up a stool. "brenda u know what i am gonna do to u." she looked at me with a blank stare. well brenda i am gonna take off ur right boot very very very slowly so that the cold airvan slide onto ur helplessly trapped foot and then once i pull it out i am gonna tickle ur socked foot." imedatly horror fieled her eyes and face and a tear appeared. i slowly unzipped the boot wating for 3 years for this i removed it to find she had on a gray and white sock.
i slide my indeex finger up her sole to cause it twitch i siad oh my u are ticklishi did it again this time all gfinger she gasped i then slowly ticled her foot repeatedly til she was lauging and twitching she could move her feet well not having her ankles locked down so i decided time to do that. "brenda i wonder is ur left sole ticklish? cause if it is id be a very happy person." i tehn remvoed the left boot and slowly tickled both feet. i drew cirlces and shapes on her helpless soles. i had the no writing side of the pin and was running it up and down those soles. brenda was saysing"mhmhamhahamhahahahahahamhahmmmmmmmmmmmhahahahahaaphhhhhhhpppppppppmhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaha." tear were filling her eyes as i stoped and bounded her ankels to the chair together i got up and walked behind her. i grabed the longest stiffest feather known to man. i leaned over the right arm of the chair and stroked her face with it . i asked "what if i pulled off ur socks and tickled ur barefeet senseless with this" she then begain crying and screaming as i walked down and sat on her legs. i said "you know brenda i have always wanted to tickle ur feet i have wanted to see u try and twitch but cant cause completely helpless how does it fell brenda that u cant even twitch ur feet" then at that moment the socks peeled off..........................................................

part tow coming soon

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back