• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attn: all authors

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
I'm posting this for two reasons. The first is to thank everyone for their great efforts and offer to post things in my site's library. The second is because it has been brought to my attention that I may have stories with imporper credit on my site. In case anyone else here finds stories that are theirs without credit or with credit given to someone else, I'd like to quote from the opening page of the library as follows...

In addition to our own stories, we've found tons of stories online over the years...many from sites that are no longer up. We also have received stories from several individuals to share. Unfortunately, many of those that we got online were found as much as seven years ago and were saved to disk at that time with no notation as to where they came from. (We had no idea we'd have this library down the road! lol) Both these stories and those whose authors wish to remain anonymous are listed as "author unknown".

If you find a story of your own that does not have proper credit, please accept our apologies. Just let us know and we'll immediately post credit or remove the story...whichever you prefer. No infringement on your rights is intended. Stories were posted here to share good material with others in the community. There is no desire or intent to infringe upon the rights or privacy of others.

I've been getting a lot of bogus reports about various things lately. So, I'm obviously checking into things before changing anything on the site. While I was at it, I thought I'd invite others to take a look and make sure that anything that is theirs is properly creditted. What is on the site was copied and pasted from whereever I found it...free sites and yahoo groups all over the place over the past few years. So, unless it included information on how to contact the author, etc., I have had no way of checking to see who actually wrote it. And, if the complaint I received is valid, that isn't dependable either since someone else has apparently taken credit for material that isn't theirs. That's something I can relate to since I've had it done to me as well.

I have a ton of other stories waiting for the time to be posted...many in the same situation of not knowing where they originated. So, if your material is floating around out there, please watch for updates and let me know if you see something of yours there. I want everyone to get proper credit for their hard work. AND I want imposters to be exposed and shot down as publicly as they steal things. So, please don't hesitate to drop me a note.

Ann

bump!

Just want to make sure everyone sees this who should.

Ann

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back