• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opening Day, A Fast Start, A slump, and then a couple tickle

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys returned to Paradise Island for opening day. Opening Day was wonderful for the team, as they came from behind, to post a 5-3 win over the Mets in front of over 50,000 on that sundrenched day, with Naomi blowing the Mets away in the 9th for the save. They started fast, beating the Mets and Atlanta four out of five to begin, before hitting a five game losing streak at the end of the homestand to go on their first road trip under .500. Gardner was not happy with the team's play, and lectured them before the start of the trip. Of course, Naomi also wasnt getting paid for the first few weeks of the season to make up her fine from the tickling video she did. They arrived in New York for the start of a nine game road trip, and beat the last place Mets at Shea Stadium the first night to begin what would be a 3 game sweep of the Mets. After the first game, they returned to their hotel, and began the usual socializing and drinking that accompanied a Good Guy road trip. No one was really "Drunk", just high and happy. Sitting in Mitch and Naomi's room, Mandy Moore couldnt resist a taunt: "You know, for all the times I've been victimized, what I'd like to see is the royal tickle couple, Mitch and Nai, get tied up where we tickle them together at the same time" Mandy said. "Yeah, why does that never happen?" Kate Hudson added. Naomi couldnt help but giggle: "I'd do it, but ah, I'm often the lee anyway, and you guys want to tickle a horny married couple?" Naomi asked. "Yes" Mandy said with a devilish look in her eyes. Mitch sighed:" Okay, I'll go for it if Nai does, but ah, honey, I can almost guarantee that if I'm tickled by these two gorgeous women, that I'll have an erection you'll need to take care of later" Mitch said. "Oh, I'll take care of you, buddy, you can bet on it" Naomi said. With that, Mitch and Naomi were tied hands and feet to the king sized bed as Mandy Moore began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers and he started to writhe around:hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, Mandy moved down, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides and belly as he began to thrash and buck: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Next, Mandy worked her way down, tickling Mitch on his inner thighs as his thighs bucked. Then, down to his feet. Mandy ran her fingers over his soles and toes, and then proceeded to tickle him with feathers, ice and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. Mitch went nuts! His feet and toes jerked all over and hysterical howling laughter filled the room: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! NO! NO! Hahahahahahaahahahahaaha!
After this, with much of the team watching, Kate Hudson and Britney Spears, two teammates, began the tickle on either side of Naomi's neck with fingers as Naomi began to writhe and giggle: Hehehehehehehehhe! NO! Then, Kate and Britney moved down, tickling Naomi on each armpit and down her sides as more thrashing and laughter occurred: Hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhe! NO! NO! Taking feathers in their hands, Kate and Britney tickled each of Naomi's bare breasts with their fingers, and then each ran a feather over Naomi's breasts and nipples, as she couldnt hold the giggles back: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, they tickled Naomi's inner thighs, causing her to buck. After that, Kate, Britney and Mandy all moved down to Naomi's feet. First Kate and Britney ran their fingers over Naomi's soles and across, and under her toes. Naomi commenced hysterical laughter from this: Hahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe! NO! NO! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! As a finale, Mandy then commenced a tortorous instrument tickle on Naomi's soles and toes, using feathers, ice and the torturing electric toothbrush over Naomi's soles and toes. This made Naomi beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as hysterical girlish laughter filled the hotel room: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I Give up! Mitch help me! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehhehe! Naomi squealed, tears coming to her eyes from the hysterical laughter. After this, they were untied, and the exhausted couple rested. Mandy couldnt help a taunt: "So, the royal tickle couple got it together, how nice after all the tickle pain they have inflicted on the rest of this team" "Excusse moi, Miss Moore? Me, inflict pain? When have I ever inflicted pain? Iam usually the lee and the inflicted" Naomi said indignantly. "You're married to it, so technically youre an accomplice. But, ah I know he inflicts you too, so you get tortured probably just as much as the rest of us" Mandy said. " Just as much if not more. Dont forget, Iam married to it, so ah I get my own private hell too" Naomi said. "It? Excuse me, missy? Iam not an it" Mitch said "I know, I'm sorry, honey, I was kidding" Naomi said.
The Good Guys continued their road trip and returned to Paradise for another homestand. So now the tickle team had victimized the husband and wife. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back