• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trial of Nathiel Cooper M/M

Tickle_Mistress

The Trial of Nathaniel Cooper M/M

The 1600s were a period in history where men and women were accused of witchcraft both in Europe and the Colonies of the New World. This an an account of such a man.. accused of witchcraft. There were all sorts of tests to prove one was a witch; but one never made it to the history books .... being ticklish was a common trait of withces and wizards and thier cohorts. In fact ticklnig was used in their rituals. The more ticklish the better. Innitiation into the coven centerd around tickling the new entrant. The new chosen one was led into the forrest at midnight. A circle was formed around an altar and the chosen one was stripped and tied to the altar.

Such was Nathaniel Cooper's night of innitiation. He was an outsider in the community, offerng no useable contributions to the small town of Wosterville. He spent most of his time making candles out of beeswax and trying to sell them unsuccessfully. So when Elder Joshua approached him about joining the "Coven of Stars", he agreed.
Joshua whispered to him, 'Boy... are you sensitive to the touch?" Nathaniel swallowed hard and nodded. "Very very much so!" Nathaniel whispered back.

Nathaniel went back home and waited for night to fall. As he sat and waited, he began to fall asleep. A loud knock on the heavy wooden door startled him. Two brethren of the Coven took Nathaniel deep into the forrest. There the Coven was assebled and the altar awaited his ticklish body. Nathaneil was broguht to the center of the circle... Chanting began as he was slowly stripped of all this clothing. The night air was chilly againts his naked body. He was lead to the altar and placed on it.. his arms tied over his head... then his legs tied. Then Joshua came over him with a basket of goose feathers. He chanted over Nathaniel's shivering body and pulled out a very tickly feather and showed it to the assebly. Nathaniel saw the feather and closed his eyes. Joshua took the feather and began tickling Nathanile's belly. He jerked and then began giggling as the feather tickled over his belly from top to his waitline. The coven's chantnig became louder as Joshua contnued tickling Nathaniel's belly.

Joshua set the feather down and slipped his long fngers under Nathaniel's hips. Nathaniel jumped at the touch. Joshua slowly wriggled his finger tips from the young man's hips up along the ridges of his ribcage. Nathaniel began giggling and thrashing wildly as he felt Joshua's fingertips ticklng him. He laughrd even harder when his ribs were fully tickled. As he was being tickled, Nathanile felt himself becoming arroused. Joshua also noticed this and motioned for two morer elders to join him at the altar. The coven's chantng became louder as the other elders took their place, one at the foot of the altar and the other at the head.

Joshua took two turkey feathers and began tickling down Nathaniel's inner thighs and around his most private of places. Nathaniel's laughter became more shrill as the feathers danced ticklishly over his manhood. As he grew more in size, the other elders at the altar began ticklng him... one tickling the bottoms of his feet and under his toes and the other ticklng his underarms with his nails and with small duck feathers.

Nathaniel's body bounced and bucked as he was mercelessly tickled. the coven's chanting grew louder as his laughter became fever pitched. Nathaniel began babbling and moanig as he felt his body burn with arrousal and ticklishness. HIs thrashing and bucking became more rhythmic as he reached closer to the climax of the ritual.

Joshua and the other elders tickled faster and faster til Nathaniel let out a loud scream. As he screamed, he felt the warmth of his seed spill out of him and onto his loins. The circle had tightened by now and shouted as he screamed. Joshua and the elders stopped ticklng him and let him rest.

Nathaniel woke up later that afternoon at Josha's cottage. He looked around and shivered at the feathers and brushes that anorned the walls. Joshua came in from the fields to make some lunch for the two of them.

"So what happens now, Joshua? I mean .. ah .. well ... I enjoyed what happened to me and would enjoy it again." Joshua smiled at the young man. "Well It just so happens I need a ... someone to do to me what I did to you." Nathaniel looked at Joshua curiously. "Are you ...?" Joshua asnwered before Nathaniel could finish his question. "Oh yes ... extremely so.. everywhere.. and find myself wanting it more and more."

Nathaniel smiled and got up from his chair and walked over to Joshua. He slowly unbuttoned his tunic and took it off, leaving Joshua's bare skin exposed. Then he ran his nails up and down Joshua's bare back. He arched at the young man's touch and bit his lip to keep from giggling. Nathaniel kept ticklng Joshua's back then worked his way do to his lower sides. Joshua laughed outloud.

"Why don't you go over on the bed and I'll be there!" Nathaniel said to a giggly Joshua. Joshua layed on the bed and put his arm s up for Nathaniel to tie to the bedposts. Nathaniel sat down next to Joshua and took a turkey feathr and began stroking it over his bare chest and belly. Joshua giggled loudly at the touch of the feather against his bare and ticklish skin. Nathaniel twirled the feather down Joshua's sides, making him thrash as wriggle.

As Nathaniel tickled Joshua, he didn't here the breaking of twigs outside the cottage as a townsman piered in the window. He saw Nathaniel tickling Joshua and ran to the minister, yelling "There be witches in Wosterville!!"

"Brother Jacob, how do you kow this?" The minister asked Jacob in a dismissive tone. Jacob excitedly told him how he had seen Nathaniel stroking a half naked Joshua with a feather to make him laugh.
"Elder Brown, it is a known fact that these witches can be detected by strokes of the fingernails or feathers over thier bare skin, making them laugh. In the dead of night in the forrest, I have heard wild laughter and seen witches conjuring with such riruals."

Elder Brown thought for awhile. "Are you sure it was Joshua? He has considerablw standing in this community. Maybe the younger man, Nathaniel was trying to conjur a spell over him."

Jacob shook hi s head stubbornly. "I know what I saw and Joshua looked as though he was well pleased at being feathered. Come and see for yourself"

The two men walked to Joshua's house and took care not to make a sound when they peeked in the window just as Nathieloof his feet and betweeen his toes. Joshua's body arched upwards as Nathaniel ran his nails down his bare feet and over his arches and toes. His laughter was fever pitched for his feet were extremely ticklish and he could not bear Nathaniel's continued tickling.

"Now do you believe? Nathanile has placed a spell on Joshua. You must sieze him now!" Jacob whispered. the two men ran down to the Magistrate and told him what they had seen. He gathered the men of the town together and marched off to Joshua's house.

Joshua had reached his fever pitched climax and was huddled on the bed giggling when he and Nathaniel heard a loud racket outside the cottage. Joshua composed himself and put on his tunic. Nathaniel slipped the feathers under the bed. Sudenly there was a loud banging at the door and loud voices demanding that Joshua and Nathaniel come out.

Joshua openned the door, motioning Nathaniel to stay in the back of the cottage. "Elder Brown, What brings you to my home?" Joshua tried to steady his voice which was still quivering from being tickled. Elder Brown and Jacob steped forward. "Do you know Nathaniel Cooper?" As Joshua began to speak, Jacob blurted out, "I saw Nathaniel using a feather to make you laugh1 He is a witch!" Elder Brwon tried to silence Jacob, but instead was pushed out of the way buy the men who came with them.

Jacob saw Nathaniel in the cottage. "There he is! Get him before be bewitches someone else!" Nathaniel tried to get away but the crowd overpowered him and grabbed, holding him fast.

"Help me! I am innocent! PLEASE!! Joshua ! Don't let them take me!!" Nathaniel was dragged out of the cottage and taken to the courthouse to be tested and stand trial.

Joshua was not taken because Elder Brown believed a spell was cast over him by Nathaniel. Joshua went down t the courthouse to talk with Elder Brown and try to get Nathaniel released.

"Elder Joshua.. you know I can't release him. I have already sent for an inquisitor to test him and to expunge Satan from him. For your sake ... Let us hope that the inquisitor does not want to test you as well!"

"Who did you send for?" Joshua was very curious about the inquisitor Elder Brown sent for. Elder Brown looked at him, signed and said "Magistrate Phillips. He will be here soon and has a reputation for breaking witches with their own methods. Some say he was bewitched once himself but was clensed."

Joshua dropped his head and walked away to his cottage, hoping Nathaniel wouldn't break and give everyone up. The coven would never survive Phillips.

Nathaniel paced nervously in his cell. Outside people threw rocks at his window and called for him to be cleansed of Satan. Nathaniel tried to sleep, to block out his fears, but was soon harshly awakened by his captors and brought to the great hall. The whole town was assebled, waiting for the trial to begin. Magistrate Phillips had already whipped them into a frezy with his empassioned speech and promice to seek out and cleanse this witch!

Nathaniel stood before Phillips. Magistrate Phillips walked around him, inspecting him and yellinig at him, "Did you make a pact with Satan?" Nathaniel, trembling said 'No. I did not!" To every question he answered no. Magistrate Phillips threw up his arms in disgust.

"What am I to do with you! You are lying! You were seen bewitching Elder Joshua and feathering him. You were trying to bring Satan into his heart! I can only do what is right, just.. proof to these good people that you are a witch. Have the prisoner stripped and bound to the frame!"

Nathaniel was stripped naked and bound spread eagle to a large wooden frame. He struggled against the ropes, but could not move. Magistrate Phillip came out with an assortment of feathers and brushes. He looked Nathaniel in the eye and asked him if he was a witch. Nathaniel said one final no. The Magistrate said, "I know many things about witches, and the one test I know is to see if they are ticklish. Satan makes them sensitive to ticklng!"

He chose a goose feather and began ticklng Nathaniel's belly. The feather's touch made him jolt and struggle, he giggled as the feather danced over his belly. The Magistrate set the feather down and ran his fingertips over Nathaniel's ribs, causing him to laugh hardera nd begin to plead for mercy. Instead, the Magistrate continued his attack on Nathanile's ribs and moved on to his hips. Joshua watched form a safe distance while Nathiel was being tickled so that he would not be affected by the laughter.

The Magistrate took a feather and began ticklng ther backs of Nathaniel's legs til he thrashed against his ropes. then he stood behind him and wrapped his arms around his chest and began ticklng his nipples. Nathaniel's laughter had nearly reached fever pitch. As the Magistrate was tickling Mathaniel, he felt his ticklsih nature emerging. Yes.. the Magistrate was extremely ticklish, having been bewithced some years ago. He had a personal tickler who knew his every tickle spot. Nathaniel's stamina was strong as he endured many hours of tickle torment. The Magistrate felt himself becoming affected and stopped, calling a recess until the next morning, when he would cleanse Nathiel of Satan's ticklish ways.

The Magistrate hurried to his home and locked all the doors. He knocked on Leopold's door. The door openned and he rushed in. Leoplod knew what was needed.

"Now Magistrate.. Let me take this burden away from you!" The Magistrate shook his head .. "Yes! I cna't stand it! Please do waht you must!!"

Leopold stripped the Magistrate and began to playfully stroke his ribs. The Magistrate giggled heartily at Leopold's touch. He wriggled as Leoploldran his fingertips over his bare belly. Magistrate Phillipe shrieked and thrashed as Leopold kept ticklng his belly and belly button. Leopold whispered inhis ear,"Satan's in your soul again! He's making you so ticklish!" Magistrate Phillip laughed and giggled. Leopold tied his feet tofether and tickled the bottoms with a small wooden fork, making him hysterical.

Leoplod stripped the Magistrate and tied him to the bed, taunting him; "You're so ticklish! Very ticklish! Satan's ticklng you now!!
He began running his nails over the Magistrate bare ribs and underbelly. Phillips bellowed and babbled as Leopold tickled his ribs playfully and moved to his hips.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back