• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: Two years of tickling Mary

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
For almost two years, I worked with a sensational woman named Mary. She and her ticklish body sauntered into my life in 2000 when she joined the company where I work. She was blonde, tall, and slender with an incredible figure, especially considering she was 42 years old (three years older than me) and had three children. Mary was that wonderful mix of beauty, ticklishness, and the will to put up with being tickled.

Getting to know Mary and sensing some level of mutual attraction, one day I tested the waters when I passed some filing cabinets where she was working. Mary had her arms up, organizing files in the cabinet's top drawer. As I tickled her sides I said, "Ticklish, Mary?" She shook in ticklish reaction, smiled and said, "Yes." I was on my way.

I tickled Mary every chance I got. She knew I was sweet on her. Although she was not the type to cheat on her husband, Mary enjoyed the attention.

Waiting until no one was around, I usually would get Mary from behind, when she was either working at a desk or on those filing cabinets. Most times, it was a quick tickle to the sides, with Mary reacting by defensively leaning forward and pulling her arms to her sides. saying, "Oh!" She would laugh, catch her breath and usually add, "You got me."

I sometimes talked to Mary about tickling, getting her to admit she, like me, was ticklish everywhere. Mary said she was most sensitive on her feet and that she could turn violent if tickled there. I had to see that for myself, and on a couple occasions she was wearing sandals, dangling one from her bare foot, I got her. She did not get mad, though. (Two ticklers could get a ticklee,. If she likes one tickler but does not like the other, she will laugh with the former but be angry with the latter.)

Mary took my ticklings about as well as you could hope. She never angered. But at least one time I tickled Mary for more than just a second, she started begging me to stop, as if the tickles were upsetting her.

Nonetheless Mary used to tempt me, stretching with her arms up (and, at the same time, showing off her attractive breasts) when I was in a position to tickle her. She literally set herself up for me to get her! I could tell Mary was a bit of a teaser, a woman who knew she looked good and didn't mind a man noticing her.

One time I was hanging around Mary's desk as she sorted mail. Mary held up an envelope to try to read the letter inside. I told her to try that again, and when her arms went up, I tickled her underarms. That must have been the hundredth time I tickled Mary, so she must have known what I was up to. Yet she lifted those arms up.

For all the times I have tickled Mary, she only retaliated once. She came up from behind me and tickled my upper ribs.

Mary naturally resisted the tickling sensation all those times I got her. Yet she welcomed the excitement and the affection my tickles represented. It was intimate.

At least one time I told Mary I felt "bad" tickling her as often as I did. Incredibly, she said she didn't mind! How's that for a born ticklee?

One of the saddest days of my career came when I switched departments - and buildings - at the company. Leaving Mary behind was the hardest part of the decision. I have to admit, though, part of me wanted to stop going nuts for her every day!

Since I left the old department, Mary has not responded to my invitations to either drop by my office or meet me for lunch. I guess if it were convenient and not too obvious, Mary would be interested in continuing to drive me crazy. But I don't expect a call from her saying, "How about that lunch?," any time soon. She's too much a lady to come on strong. It's been almost two years since I worked with her, and these days I play it cool when our paths cross. I know enough not to chase her.

Thinking back to those days, Mary was so nice, I sometimes felt a little guilty tickling her. But unlike other girls I tickled for the sheer convenience, I would have wanted everything Mary had to give me - were she willing.

Every day I miss tickling Mary. I also miss working with her, as she was too sweet for her own good.

Maybe some day, my tickling fingers will feel Mary's hot, ticklish body again. Never say never.

While ticklings with other women have been more intense, for almost two years, Mary was a quick tickle fix. I could not get enough of her.

:lovestory

Last edited:
I wouldn't feel even a little bit guilty for tickling this lady, if I were you, EM. From what you've written, I would say she enjoyed getting your attention as much as you enjoyed giving it to her. Neither of you was used by the other - or perhaps more accurately, you used each other by mutual consent.

No, I wouldn't feel guilty. I'd feel fortunate. You're a lucky dog!

Thanks for sharing this one.

Almost two years later

Thanks, Sole Seeker and Reflexology.

October 31 will mark two years since I last worked with Mary. We've now been "apart" for just as long a time as we worked together. Since switching departments, I've run into Mary, on average, every three months. Mostly the company picnic, company holiday party, and union functions. When I see Mary, on the outside I keep it casual but inside, I'm dying to touch her again. But unless Mary closes the distance, memories will have to sustain me. Chase too much, and you can be sure you will never get it.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back