• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Love Waits

crydun

Verified
Here it is. This is my fantasy. Unfortunately, it is just that. The man with whom I'd planned on sharing it with finally decided to tell me about his fiance that he'd neglected to tell me about for 6 months. Alas, this story is a painful reminder of all the hopes and dreams I'd put into this 2 year relationship. but, as it's said, time heals all wounds and I WILL love again.

True Love Waits

The western sky was scattered with hues of purple, yellow and blue as Crystal stood at the kitchen sink doing the supper dishes. Her husband, Mike was outside chopping firewood. Her hands delicately caressed the smooth ivory porcelain plate as her eyes hungrily watched him from the window.
Suddenly, her eldest daughter Emily bounded into the kitchen. “What’s up, Mom?”
A blush crept across Crystal’s face. “Oh, I am just washing up the supper dishes that your sister didn’t do.” Crystal replied wistfully. Emily and her nine year old sister Jennie took turns doing the dishes. Oftentimes though, Jen would get busy and forget to do them, leaving Crystal to wash them herself.
“Mom, how did you and dad meet?” Emily asked in a sing-song voice as she rested her arms on the flat surface of the hunter green marble countertop.
A wistful smile swept across Crystal’s face. Her eyes riveted on Mike as he stood outside chopping wood. Beads of sweat glistened on his bare chest as his bulging muscular arm lifted the axe high in the air. He looked up into the sky, a black Stetson hat shading his eyes from the blazing sun. He looked toward the window and grinned at her. She smiled broadly from the window.
“Earth to Mom!” an annoyed voice bellowed.
Crystal jumped in surprise, jolted to see Emily beside her. “Oh, sorry honey, what did you want?” she choked out.
Emily rolled her eyes in annoyance. “How did you and dad meet,” she said in exasperation, a knowing chuckle in her voice.
“We met on-line,” Crystal stated matter-of-factly.
“Really Mom?”
“Yes, we met in a forum,” Crystal replied.
“What kind of forum?” asked Emily curiously.
The heat rose in Crystal’s cheeks, Mike and her had never told the kids about their shared secret passion.“A tickling forum, she managed to say, choking on the words.
“A tickling forum?” Emily’s bubbly laughter echoed in the kitchen. “What do you do in a tickling forum, dare I ask?”
“Your dad and I love to tickle each other,” she said, smiling broadly, her brown eyes dancing.
“Really? Dad is ticklish?” Emily gasped in shock.
“Oh yes. Your dad is insanely ticklish,” Crystal replied with a chuckle in her voice.
“Wow! Are you?”
At this, Crystal laughed out loud. “I am not telling!”
“Why Mom?” Emily inquired. “Are you scared?”
“I am not scared! I’m just not telling!” Crystal smiled and turned back to the dishes.
Emily shrugged and skipped out to where her dad was chopping wood.
“Hi Dad,” Emily greeted him with a mischievous grin.
“Hey there,” Mike said, glancing up from the wood he was chopping.
“Dad, Mom says you guys met on-line,” Emily chirped.
“Yeah, we did,” Mike grinned, nodding his head.
“Mom says you met in a tickling forum.”
A wide grin spread across Mike’s face and he chuckled heartily. “Now, how did you drag that out of her?”
“I asked her how you two met,” Emily replied smugly. “Dad, is Mom ticklish?”
Mike laughed heartily then, a deep, rich chuckle, showing his white teeth. “Are you kidding? Your Mom could blow off the top of the Empire State Building with her hysterical laughter!” Mike looked toward her at the window and smiled broadly at her. His grin widened when she smiled back at him.
“Dad, Emily cut in. “I want to tickle Mom! Will you help me?” She looked up at him, pleading in her voice.
At this, Mike’s eyes gleamed with merriment. “I reckon I can help ya with that challenge.”
“Great! Thanks Dad,” she exclaims, excited. “I’m going to tell Jen and Mikey.” She hurriedly skipped toward the house
Mike just shook his head and finished chopping wood. It was almost dark now and he wanted to finish before it got too late to see. He looked toward the house. Crystal was no longer standing at the kitchen window. Probably writing, he thought to himself. Or waiting for me to get in. With that thought, Mike threw the chopped wood in the pile and hurried inside the house.
Emily bound up the stairs and went into Jen’s room. Jen had been listening to the radio. “What do you want now?” she growled, begrudgingly turning off the radio. She crossed her arms in front of her. “Well, she said, expectantly, what is it?”
“Did you know Mom is ticklish?”
“Really? How do you know that?”
“Dad told me, Emily said, a hint of smugness in her voice. She walked over to where Jen was sitting. “I have a plan,” she whispers conspiringly into Jen’s ear.
“What is the plan,” Jen asked.
“Let’s gang tickle Mom!” Emily whispers excitedly.
Jen leaped off the bed, excitedly. “Excellent! Yeah!!”
“Let’s go talk to Mikey!”
Emily and Jen bolted into Mikey’s room. He was watching his favorite show on TV. He looked annoyed at their interruption. “Can’t you knock!” He exclaimed, exasperated. “Now, what do you two want?”
“We are going to gang-tickle Mom! Are you in?”
Mikey’s eyes widened. At five, he was the spitting image of his father. “Mommy’s ticklish?”
“Oh yeah,” Emily replied smugly. “Are you in or not?”
“Yeah!” He had often watched his mother in wonderment as her presence graced the house. He paid special attention to her feet which he thought were the most beautiful in the world.
“Come on!” Emily exclaimed. “We have to go find Dad.”

Mike was in the basement that he had transformed into a gym when the kids found him. “Dad! Dad!” they exclaimed excitedly.
He laughed at their excitement and put the boxing gloves aside. “What’s up with you three?” he asked, grinning.
“We have a plan, Dad,” Emily replied, acting as the spokesperson for the group. “We want to gang-tickle Mom!”
Mike chuckled lightly and shook his head. “And just when do you plan to do this?”
“That’s where we need your help, Dad. We need you to help us set it up, Emily replied, pleadingly. “We don’t even know where she’s ticklish, Dad!”
At this statement, Mike laughed heartily. “I think I can help you there. Tell you what, kids. Every night, I give your Mom a long foot massage. She loves to have her feet rubbed. Tonight, while I’m rubbing her feet, you can sneak up on her and pounce on her.”
“That’s perfect!” they exclaimed in unison.
“All right then. We’ll plan it that way. See you tonight around nine!”
“Alright! Thanks Dad!” they called as they scurried off, giggling to one another.
Mike shook his head, chuckling to himself. Kids, he thought to himself. Even though he wouldn’t admit it to himself, he was actually looking forward to tonight.
Later that night, as the fireplace glowed and crackled, Mike and Crystal were snuggled on the hunter green sofa, watching TV. Mike gently rubbed oil on her feet, causing Crystal to moan with pleasure. He gently coaxed her to lay back on the sofa, which she did willingly. She closed her eyes as he gently rubbed her feet. He stopped only to turn off the TV which left the room silent and peaceful. Crystal began to deeply relax in the silence, except to moan with pleasure occasionally.
What Crystal didn’t know was that right about that time, Emily, Jen, and Mikey were silently making their way down the hall that led to the family room, where Mike and Crystal were. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssssssssss,” they heard her moan in a husky as Mike continued to rub her feet in continuous motions. He looked up just in time to see his three children coming toward him silently in the hall. Emily put a finger to her lips, to which he nodded in acknowledgment. He leaned down and whispered “How does that feel?” in her ears, to which she flinched visibly and giggled lightly.
For her part, Crystal was nearly asleep when she felt something lightly stroke her feet. “Mike!” she squealed, giggling. “The children might be sleeping!” Mike looked over to see Emily and the others two feet away from them. “I don’t think so, honey,” he said, trying to conceal a chuckle.
Suddenly, Crystal felt something poking her ribs. “Mike!” she rolled over to find six hands gauging her body. She burst into outrageous laughter, her body twisting and writhing at the slightest touch. “Oh my goodness,” she sputtered out between giggles. Mikey had her feet in his hands, stroking them lightly. She giggled hysterically. Emily and Jen sat were on opposite sides of her, tickling her ribs and tummy with their long fingernails. She shrieked and bucked but they were too quick for her. Finally, she gave up struggling and collapsed in uncontrollable, helpless laughter. They continued for what seemed like two hours but was, in reality, more like thirty minutes. Finally, they stopped momentarily to let her rest. She looked over to where Mike was standing, his body bent in concealed laughter. She gasped. “You set this up, didn’t you?” she managed to squeak out in between giggles.
“Well, partly. It was actually Emily’s idea,” he admitted.
“Emily!” Crystal gasped.
“Mom, you wouldn’t tell me if you were ticklish, so I had to find out!”
“Oh goodness!” she replied. “I had no idea that you wanted to know this bad, dear!”
“Well I did,” Emily muttered.
“Well, now you know, don’t you?” she said, collapsed with exhaustion.
“You didn’t think we were done, did you,” Mike said jovially
“There’s more?”
“We neglected to pay attention to your best spot, honey.”
“My best spot?” Crystal sputtered. Since their marriage fifteen years ago, he had access to many places the general public didn’t know about.
Mike seemed to read her mind. “Your back, honey,” he said with a chuckle in his voice. Their eyes met across the room. I would never tell them the rest, his warm brown eyes conveyed.
I trust you, her eyes replied. They smiled warmly at each other.
“All right Mom. Roll over!” Emily retorted, in her take-charge attitude.
Crystal rolled over compliantly. This time, eight hands worked her back and spine, as she shrieked and writhed, her back arching like a cat on a hot summer day. This continued for what seemed like hours but in reality was only one. Crystal continued to laugh spasmodically long after her husband and children had ceased their tickling hands due to exhaustion. When she recovered, Crystal composed herself and looked at the children. “Thanks so much for the tickles. Now, off to bed, all three of you! I need a shower!” They all laughed and the kids scurried upstairs.
Later, as Crystal stood in the shower, allowing the warm water to ease her tired muscles, she was aware of someone else’s presence. “Thought I’d join you,” a voice whispered in her ear. She turned around to see Mike standing right behind her, a soft smile on his face.
She felt the heat rise in her body as he picked up a loofah and began gently rubbing her arms with it. He let it slide gently down her sides and slither across her tummy, causing a giggle to escape from her. He picked up her left leg and slid the loofah all the way to the bottom of her foot, which he washed gently. He gently dropped her left leg and picked up the right leg and repeated the same motions. He slid the loofah up her right leg to her hip and let it slide up her right side. He then turned her around and gently caressed her back with the loofah and lowered it to her buttocks, which he patted gently with the loofah. When he reached her core, he paused and looked at her. She nodded her approval and he allowed the loofah to enter her and caress her gently. Then, he withdrew it and put it back on the hook.
Then, in a swift motion, he took her in his arms as the water streamed down both of their bodies. As he cradled her in his arms, they made love in the shower, the door steaming as their bodies melted together in synchromonious motion. No sound was heard in the house except an occasional moan of pleasure from their lips. After, what seemed like forever, Mike turned the water off abruptly and carried her out of the shower.
He led her over to the towel lying forgotten on the floor. He picked it up and dried her body, caressing her as he did so. He then grabbed a tube of body lotion and began rubbing it on her naked body, as she moaned with pleasure. After he had rubbed her entire body down, he led her to their bed where they made love again, this time more passionately and tenderly. It was nearly dawn before they finally fell asleep, entwined in each other’s arms.

This is a wonderful story, filled with love and creativity. It is indeed a true masterpiece, a incredible work of art. You did a great job, keeping writing crydun, you have an amazing talent, be shamed to see it go to waste. You will love again, it just takes time and healing.

Your pal

Ticklebunny 2

:bunny:

Round Of Applaudes By The Big Guy

Hey Crystal,
Excellent story well done you are a true writer with a Rock N' Roll soul baby I'm proud of you :)
Your East Coast Buddy,
ElvisJessie ;-)

Nicely done, Crydun! Well written, even punctuated and spelled. LOL. Keep cranking them out, ya hear?

Smiley

thanks so much bunny, EJ, and Smiley!! I knew I could count on you! you are all "good people" as my friend Pete says. It's amazing!! Post a story and you'll be lucky to get five replies. Post a foot question or something and you might get fifty!! amazing!

I loved this story! It sounds just like something from a romance novel!
Stacy

pghtickleguy said:
Great story Made me wish I could do the same thing.

awww, you can. it just takes time and it might not always be with the person you intend it for.

my favorite story I ever wrote, still to this day... Here's to new fans!

I always liked this story Crydun. I think you did a phenomknal job and you can feel the passion in it.

thanks. that could be because at the time I was madly head over heels for the guy I wrote it about...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back