• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cross your fingers for mainstream WWE

laughmistress

It's beyond a remote possiblity, but on Smackdown tomorrow Vince is announcing that he will be wrestling Stephanie in an "I quit" match.
Now, I don't about the rest of you guys and girls, but I can definate possiblities of vince using his knowledge of his daughter's weaknesses and uses this knowledge to tickle a submission out of his daughter.
Knowing that there's a good possiblilty that this match will will signal Steph's leaving the storylines for awhile, he will probably win.
Or, i'm just a rabid fangal who's been dying to see Steph tickled crazy and have grasped this straw of hope.:)

I don't know...as much as I'd like to see Steph get tickled....that's a disturbing image I wouldn't want to see.
Maybe if he arranged with Sable to wrestle her....Vince is better at firing people.

laughmistress is right. The one major downfall is that this match will be taking place at No Mercy, which is a pay-per-view. So if you wanna take the chance of seeing Vince tickle Steph, you're gonna have to pay a modest 35$ fee. :(

:D [COLOR=CC00AA] Considering, most wrestling matches are scripted andd the wrestlers and divas rehearse ahead of time, I would love to se that match take place.[/COLOR] :D

If the WWE wanted to, they could do it. Vince and Stephanie have funny minds when they get together. If they do the tickling thing for comedy purposes, it would be hilarious. But knowing the McMahons I doubt it..,.

Who knows, maybe Stephanie will tickle Vince. I sure hope not,
but I wouldn't put it past them.

No way

There is no reason to work ourselves up into a frenzy over whether Vince will tickle Stephanie because we all no that he WON'T. I have been a fan of WWF since the 80's and there has never been a single episode of tickling involved in the storylines in over twenty years and it won't start now. The point of this match is going to be for Vince to beat up his daughter because he's a bad guy and that is what they are going to try to get him across as. Sorry folks.:devil:

It's True, it's True !!!

Vince is more likly to do an angle were Big Show Brock and Albert gang rape Steph in the middle of the ring durring a live SmackDown (I know it's taped) then see him tickle her on PPV. Then again the could have Vince try every subbmition he knows including (the bastered will do it too) the Sharp Shooter, and when that doesn't work he could tickle her for a tap out. It's unlikley but possible. As far as that being disterbing, everything about the McMahon's is disterbing.

More wrestling related than tickling related......but someone mentioned that a ppv would cost like $35?

Can any UK ticklers tell me if PPVs are still "free" on Sky Sports 1?

laughmistress stole my thunder!

You know, I was thinking the same thing today! If Steph is going to come off as stubborn and refusing to quit, then this is the perfect scenario. I'll admit it's kinda more of a fantasy than anything else, but hey, WWE has been pushing the envelope for years. Why not a tickling angle to make her quit? I bet it has a better chance to actually happen than most people think.

I totally agree with devil. Tickling just isn't something WWE does, it's not their kind of thing. Especially not nowadays. I seriously doubt Stephanie will be tickled so I don't really think anybody should spend that huge amount of money on hopes and such. Life is cruel, *sigh*.

Sky Sports is hosting this event I'm sure of it. They've stopped showing wrestling events on pay per view which is bad because I don't want to buy a whole channel just for one thing. Cursed sky... they'll pay, oh yes they will pay.

im willing to bet theres a zero chance of any tickling in that match. vince just isnt that type of guy. he'd rather hammer her with a steel chair. :O

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back