• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wasted opportunity on Star Trek Enterprise

ticklemo

TMF Regular
For any F/M fans, I saw a wasted opportunity last night on Star Trek Enterprise. The very sexy Commander Tucker went into the female Vulcan's room for sleep therapy (aka she massages him; lucky stiff). Anyway, she tells him to remove his shoes because a lot of nerve endings are in the feet. And as a look of panic washes over his face, he says, "Feet? You said nothing about feet." She asks why he's so nervous and he says, "Other than the fact that I haven't showered since this morning, um, I'm a little ticklish. Actually, more ticklish than most." As he lies down on his stomach and she begins to rub his back, Captain Archer calls the Vulcan for help with something. So she had to leave. Wasted opportunity!!

:( [COLOR=8800FC]I was disappointed as well.[/COLOR] :)

Ugh...

Though happy for my colleagues who enjoy */M tickling, I was just personally just too "ICK'ed out" after that to enjoy the rest of the episode.

Isn't their target demographic males ages 16-32 or something like that? What in their most drug-induced halucinations would lead them to believe that in a room with a sweaty guy and a sexy Maxim covergirl in pj's we would want to hear tickle talk from the GUY?!?!?!?!?

Okay, sorry, just had to vent.

AyeYieYIE...

Bandit

I caught this episode too and was really disappointed, though not surprised. Great set-up and no follow-through seems to typify a lot of potential mainstream tickle scenes.

Sucker that I am, I even watched to the very end in the hopes Tucker and T'Pol would resume their interrupted "neurotherapy" session and maybe she'd find out just how ticklish he is. Even better would have been seeing him turn the tables on her and break down some of that Vulcan reserve with a few well-placed tweaks to her bare midsection! Now THAT would spice things up.

But no, the writers chose the usual lame and somber ending. And they wonder why they're losing viewers on this show? It's B-O-R-I-N-G! A tickling scene would at least add some LEVITY to the series and maybe even make us come back for more.

Marinia Sirtus

I watch Star Trek becuase Marinia Sirtus, known as Counsler Deeana Troy, is hotter than Hell and looks very ticklish... gotta love her accent, even if it is fake.

This is BS

I Saw that epasode, and all she does is offer to rub his back. The is no mention of feet or tickling. He gives her a press on either side of her 5th verdibra, and then she does the same for him... end of story. I don't think enterprise is borring either, it's had a bad start, but with this trip into the "Expantion" it will get better. Personaly I think Trip is the coolest charactore on the show, and they should have Hoshi get into a romance with one of the army guys. It's alot better then TNG, talk about borring, it was as interesting as drying paint, or growing grass.

No, that was the previous episode. The ticklishness reference is definitely there -- it was even mentioned in a mainstream review of the episode in question.

Sorry

Hay when I'm wrong I'm wrong. I saw it again and this time I saw the refference. Of course this doesn't mean that it won't be brought up in another epasode, perhapes (in the Prolog) the Capt hears screaming from T'pols room and burts in to fined her accidently tickle tortureing Trips feet. That would be funny. Then he could get her back in the epalog or someting

This has potential!!!

This "massage" sub plot going on in Enterprise has real potential!
and it looks like they will continue to meet.

There are many more episodes for her to tickle him(since he admitted it) and maybe for him to "massage" her...

just a thought.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back