• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

two sweet confessions live on air today!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all, I think I deserve a medal for this one:

This afternoon I was watching MTV UK and Mel Blatt from all saints was on being interviewed and taking part in this live text message conference thing that they do. Seizing the opportunity, I quickly went to the website and asked 'the question' via a SMS text, and to my absolute amazement it appeared on the screen about two seconds later! (literally) Anyway she responded 'yes...on my knees and my thighs' - wahay!. :)

Still buzzing from this, I flicked over to PlayUk (another british music show where they take viewers emails and texts etc.) and seeing one of the presenters was the lovely Davinia Taylor, I sent an email asking if she was ticklish and where. What a response! After the break she actually said 'this is a great email', read it out and said 'yes I am ticklish but I'm not telling you where' then followed that up by saying that she's VERY ticklish EVERYWHERE. The camera then panned out to show the male co-presenter grabbing at her sandaled foot, trying to tickle her as she swatted him away! THEN she went on to say '...ask my boyfriend - he just gets me for ages (makes an evil rib tickling motion with her hands) and does that."
WOW - the revelations of two gorgeous women on air within 15 minutes of each other...I'm going to have to do this more often!

I hope some other UK folks got to see this too!

later,

Turtleboy :)

Unbelievable!!!! You are THE man of all time! Especially on the second one!!! On behalf of the entire community, especially the UK (of which I am not a part of...indeed, I don't even know who either of these lovelies are either than I have some pics of Davina on my hard drive!)-THANK YOU! These are the best days ever for ticklephiles! (as opposed to let's say, 1982!).

My 2 pence...

Sweet!
Thanx turtleboy! hey when's your site gonna be back up, and yeah I do know what happened with the globe.

you go turtle dawwwg

holy crap turtleboy! you never cease to amaze me brother!! you keep doing the things you do, you immortal you. i would have seriously gone crazy if i saw soemthing i JUST typed end up on the tv, TWICE, AND answered.... even if it WASNT related to tickling. i dont know how you kept your shell on. here, have a nice big bottle of turtle wax! you deserve it. thanks man!
~pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

aw shucks you guys - your too kind!
In answer to your question Rhys, my site will return with an update - hopefully soon. I have a new host sorted, just need to find the time to put it all back up again. I'll post a link here just as soon as I do...

regards,

Turtleboy :)

Good Show Old Bean

The British are coming! The British are coming! You guys have some excellent shows over there. You chaps need to break out the images and video clips of this stuff. It sounds awesome.

hahahahaha what a kick in the teeth! I was watching MTV with Mel Blatt with the section with her answering SMS messages and TURNED OVER DAMMIT!!!!

Good work my soon! Us UK lads are doing the business! Isnt Davina Taylor the hot chick who used to be on Hollyoaks?

Cheers
Ticklstar

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back