• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The cast of Buffy tickled Part 7: Eliza Dushku's excellent demise

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This story is not an indication of the sexuality or character (moral, personality, sexual or any other) of anyone involved in any of our stories. It is simply the work of two fiendish and slight insane young women. There is no intentions of malice, prejudice or cruelty of any kind. If you are a fan of anyone from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Britney Spears or any of the celebrities of any TV show or Movie, please do not distress yourself in reading any further if the idea of their sexuality being of lesbian connatation upsets you. Thank you. WE thank you for your indulgence.

Eliza Dushku was a little nay very nervous as her lover Kirsten Dunst and their new friend Britney Spears had tied her up. Having returning from Ticklish Survivor both having failed to win, they had both returned into Eliza's loving arms. Now they want to share something else with Eliza and Eliza felt she could wait.

Kirsten looked down at Eliza and smiled. So many dizzing thoughts entered her mind she was unable to think straight. Eliza's eyes were practically pleading Kirsten not to go ahead. KIrsten grinned just go wider. Kirsten had always been the submissive one in the relationship. Britney was enjoying watching Eliza's face.
Kirsten smiled to Britney and whispered in her ear "Let me have her feet, you can have her belly. LEave me her underarms!" Britney smiled at Eliza as she straddled her belly, while Kirsten moved to her feet. "Kiki, Brit I changed my mind. I.. really don't want to do this. Could you p.please untie me?" said Eliza, very nerrvously. KIrsten giggled and replied no as she raked Eliza's soles. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!PLEHEHEHEHESE!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" SCREAMED ELIZA. Britney smiled and waited for her turn, this would be even cooler than kissing Madonna. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Eliza. Kirsten was quite merciless as she tested her arches for weaknesses. Eliza's arches were soft to touch and produced quite loud giggling "HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOPPIT!KIKIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHEHEHEHEHEHEHEPLEHEHEASE!STOPPIT!NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOMORE!!!HAHAHAHAHA!" giggled Eliza. Kirsten replied "Does my little Lizzie want MORE!!!" accentuating the MORE by scratched her ticklish heels. "HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Eliza. By this time Britney was getting impatient. SHe wanted to hear Eliza howl for mercy. KIrsten was working over Eliza's feet in the ball region and Eliza was going nuts! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOO!!!HAHAHAHAHANOTTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Eliza as the top of feet and balls of her feet were being tortured on both her feet. When Britney lowered her hands to give Eliza a tummy tickle, Kirsten quickly told her to stop. 5 minutes later she took an angry Britney away. "Look, she's my girl. She's never been through this , we can't double team her! But next up is your turn."
Britney smiled and waited. They returned to Eliza 10 minutes later. She was gleasening with sweat. "Hey Lizzie!" said Britney. "My turn to make you laugh!" Eliza turned her eyes towards Britney and stared at her with defiance. "Naughty." giggled Britney as she scraped Eliza's tummy with her fingers. "Hahahahahahaha!Nomore!!!hahahahahahahahahaplease!hahahahahahahahaha!" squealed Eliza, thrashing. "Boy somebody's ticklish!" said Britney, gently raking her ribs. "hahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" howled Eliza as the raking slowly intensified. Britney was delighted to have the little Slayer thrashing underneath her. She took one look at the armpits of Eliza ruefully. Then smiled as she tested the ticklishness of Eliza's breasts. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kirsten couldn't believe that she neglected this part of Eliza's anatomy and regretted it more 5 minutes later when Britney smiling left her jiggling boobs to lift a pillow under her back. To be continued.
Kirsten watched as Britney gently placed her fingers around Eliza's ribcage making Eliza squirm. "Time to get to Tickling Street!" sang Britney as she danced her fingers on Eliza's ribcage to the tune of Sesame Street. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAPKIKIIIIIIIIIHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" roared Eliza. Happy New Year

Last edited:
LOVED THE STORY! sequel? please?

you two gals seriously know how to write a tickle story.

mad props to the both of you.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back