• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fly me to the Moon - M/F - some adult content

JPie1

Verified
Fly me to the Moon - M/F

I finally finished checking in for my flight to the Far East, sure this was a business trip of a lifetime but still I was not looking forward to the long drawn out 16 hour flight. I envisioned being squeezed into some seat next to some ridiculous snooring person and being miserable for the duration. Sighing I sat down and awaited the boarding announcement. I had dressed pretty comfortable for this trip, comfy loose shorts and easy tank top and a pair of slip off shoes, half of me thought this sounded light but if I got cold I could always grab a nice blanket, better to be comfortable on the long flight. Daydreaming I finally heard my boarding announcement and made my way to the gateway and boarded the plane. To my surprise the flight did not seem that crowded, my seat assignment was next to the window in a row of 3 seats, I waited as person after person went by. Finally a person stopped but he was looking at the opposite row checking seat numbers and then he turned, wow, my heart thumped so hard it felt as if it had left my chest. A wonderful example of a man standing maybe 6'3" tall, with a firm but casual physique, dark hair slightly curled at the temples, and a warm smile that would melt an iceberg. He opened the overhead bin put his case in and sat down on the isle seat. I didn't know how much time went by but all I heard was attendents take your seats, no one had sat down inbetween me and this dream of a man. He looked over at me, maybe it was my imagination but he was eyeing me, slowly but with great intent, his gaze went over my whole body, my head, my arms, my legs and my feet, I even thought I saw a bit of a lick on his lips. I shuddered, seeing this he asked me if I was cold and would I like a blanket. He hit the light for the attendant, when the attendant came over she apologized and explained that she only had 1 large blanket left. Being a perfect gentlement he immediately offered it to me, with a mischivious answer I stated the the blanket was large enough to share, a curl of his lip went up and the eyebrow lifted just a bit as he nodded his head and easily spread the blanket over the two of us. We had engaged in some nice conversation through the meal and beverage service, through the movie and now the lights dimmed and people we falling off to sleep. My new gentlemen friend yawned and started to close his eyes so I took the lead and started nodding off too. Maybe I started to dream but I felt something crawling up my arm, I giggled but it kept crawling, was I dreaming, whatever it was tickled and I shuddered, opening my eyes my handsome friend was gazing directly at me with a shhh finger to his lips. As I tried to lift my arm I realized he had somehow tied it to the armrest, he now grabbed my legs and placed them directly into his lap. My gentlemen friend then whispered into my ear, put your mouth towards the pillow and I will truly make the rest of your trip enjoyable. Slowly he started slipping off my shoes and with a single finger trailed up my sole, giggling into the pillow I felt an electric bolt of sensations run up my spine. Knowing by the smile on his face he felt my reaction to this 1st touch, he continued examing my incredibly ticklish feet and toes, dancing here, curling his fingers there, my giggles just poured out of my mouth muffled only by the pillow he had kindly given me. I was amazed at how much this tickled as I tried to pry my feet away but held by this strong mans grip, he started to spider up my legs, the tickling feeling now intermingling with a surprising arousal. Slowly he made his way to the soft spot under my knees, if not for this pillow I am sure I would have awaken the entire plane with my laughter, I was shaking and wiggling in my seat, he just continued to gaze directly into my eyes and smile. My body was on fire, nerves like a thousand little strings being plucked, knowing what he was doing to me he continued on his path up my legs to my tender thighs, pinching, poking, using his fingertips and sending me on a one way trip to ectasy. I never knew tickling could be so torturous and amazing at the same time, this man was a man with golden hands. As he neared the tops of my thighs I knew he heard my sudden intake of breath as I felt my heart beat with such intensity, my very core being played to eruption. With a fingertip he tickled around my pantyline as I thought that I had floated somewhere above the atmosphere, how could this tickle so much and feel so wonderful at the same time? my mind whirled. His hand wandered above my legs and onto my hips and stomach, playing with my bellybutton I thought I would lose my mind in ticklish sensations, he swirled his fingers here, he swirled his fingers there, and just when I thought it couldn't tickle much more he found my insanely ticklish armpits. If not for the fact that my arms were tied to the rests I probably would have jolted out of my seat at the moment. And then he reached in a tweaked my totally swollen and aroused nipples, stars, I was seeing stars, how I was aroused, and how this man knew just how to play it. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer he spidered his fingers back down and started tickling my love button, I exploded with a mighty orgasm like nothing I have ever felt before. I must have wiggled and moaned into my pillow for what seemed like minutes upon minutes as he continued to softly tickle me back down to reality. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, untying my hands. Whispering into my ear again he placed his business card into my bag, I will be staying at the Hilton Hong Kong, call me if you enjoyed this flight. Just then the pilot came on the speaker, ladies and gentlemen we have begun our initial descent into Hong Kong, we will be landing within 30 minutes. I gazed at my new friend wondering, could this hunk of a man be ticklish too? I might just have to visit the Hong Kong Hilton. As we exited the plane we kissed goodbye but somehow I knew we would see each other again real soon.

Now THAT is a mile high club I would like to join!!!

"Stewardess, I need some ice!!!":devil:

Boy, some commuters have all the luck. JPie's toes on an airplane..... Mmmmm...mmmm.mmmmmmm.....

Milagros, wherever did you get that idea that I left the doors open to a f/m sequel?? LOL me write f/m....?? stay tuned to a theater near you!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back