• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling Jessica Stein

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
WE based this story on the movie version of Ally McBeal, Jessica Stein.

3 months later
"can't we talk about this?' said Jessica, her eyes tearing up. The woman she loved more than anything Helen Cooper was breaking up with her. "No, sweetie. WE've talked. WE've talked all the time." replied Helen, calm as she could. "I know, I know isn't it great?" said JEssica, tears flowing deeper. Jessica jept unpacking Helen's clothes. "Of course, it's great and our talks are great but..." "and communication is the key to a successful relationship." interrupted Jessica, virtually cying. 'we never have sex." replied Helen. "what? yes we do, what are you talking about?" replied a crying JEssica. "we don't!" said Helen. "Yes, we do!" said JEssica hoping she could still convince Helen. "When was the last time sweetie?" asked Helen. Jessica who had managed to restrain her tears managed to say "I need to think about it." "A month and you were drunk!" said Helen. (Okay this is taking too long so we'll simplify it) "i wasn't drunk, I had two glasses." replied Jessica. "Jess what we have is a friendship. WE're best friends." "I know isn't it great!" replied Jessica, crying again. "Yeah but it's not enough!" replied Helen. "Why? What do you want?I love you." asked Jessica, teary again. "I love you too but that not the issue." replied Helen. "What is the issue then?" asked Jessica, crying. "I want someone who want me." "I want you>' said Jessica. "Someone who craves me." replied Helen, a little louder. "I..I...I crave you." said Jessica, crying still. "Someone who wants to rip my clothes off." replied helen. "Why? Can't it tender? Loving, romantic? And great? I mean don't you think that maybe you place a little too much emphasis on sex. I mean it's only a small part of the package..." asked Jessica, crying. "Jesus Christ I want the whole package!!!!" yelled Helen. "I do too, I think we have, we live together!" "Jessica, we're roommates." replied Helen, not quite as loud as before but loud enough. JEssica bawled in tears "How can you say that to me?" At that moment the anwering machine went on leaving a very roommate like message. "Don't you see?" said Helen. "You don't want me!" she said. "What?" said Jessica. Now helen was getting teary. "IT so obvious. You are no longer attracted to me. You're just being nice. I know you love you, but you are repulsed by me. You think I'm ugly and unattractive now." Helen's eyes were rushing but she swallowed back her cries. "Helen! No, it's not like that." "You neglect me!" said HElen, now crying. "It's like I'm not there! You read your books, paint and I'm not there! LIke I... just got to be no-one. Like my needs stopped being important to you. I... don't want anyone male or female. I just... just want you to acknowledge... I exist." Heather turned crying she just couldn't face what had just happened. "Oh Helen, baby. Sweetie, no I'm so sorry. I am so sorry I made you feel that way." "Well you do! I'm crazy about you Jess. I'm not made of stone. I... I do whatever you ask and... once in a while... I just want us to be two girls in love. I don't want to be shut out like ... I was before." said Helen, crying again. JEssica turned Helen's head with her hand and kissed her passionately. Jessica and Helen quickly stripped out of their clothes and were naked, fondling each other and making out. It wasn't long before Helen went down on Jessica. Jessica moaned happpily no longer restraining herself. Soon she came and went down on Helen, who also promtply came. The next 15 hours where spent pleasuring one another. This was much more frenzied then their passionate makeout session. By the end, they were both gloriously spent. "Oh that was amazing!" said Helen. "Yeah!" replied Jessica dreamily. "I love you!" said Helen passionately kissing JEssica. "I love you too. Also I was thinking..." replied Jessica. "YEs?" asked Helen. "Do you maybe..." asked Jess, nervously. "Jess, I'll do whatever it is, just not guys!" replied Helen. "You have changed." giggled Jessica. Helen giggled too, nodding. "Okay, stop giggling!" said Jessica, still giggling. "Do you..." said Jessica, nervously "want try me tie you up?" "Yes!" said Helen. "really?" aked Jessica. "You not just..." "Tie me up." said Helen. Jessica went over and tied Helen spread eagle. "I'm at your mercy." said Helen, sexily. "What do you want to do?" JEssica smiled and when to Helen's feet. "THis." she said tickling Helen's soles with her long, manicured fingernails. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!JESS!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jessica smiled to herself as she tickled Helen's beautiful feet. Helen would never leave her again after this!
To be continued
Want a sequel? PLEASE send us feedback, or we'll just finish the other stories.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Just wonderin,

Is this based on a true story?I only asked cuz I say the "let US know" part at the end. And will there be more, MUCH more tickling in the next one? I would LOVE to see some raspberries givin' ;-)

Nope!

No, it's sadly just a fictional film. But we often have considerably more tickling but with 3 stories to finish, we rarely have time to finish each one so we test the willingness of the audience.

Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back