• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gardner recovers, the second half, and never count the Good Guys out

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Gardner's bypass, he would need to be away from the Good Guys for a month. During that time, the team finally seemed to pull out of it's slump and play well. They were in last place in July, but only 12 games out, climbing, and playing well. Their homerun power was back, their pitching was coming around, Mandy was setting things up in the 8th fine, and Naomi was finally back and pitching dominantly again. A four game sweep by the Good Guys over the Mets just before the All Star Break in P.I. sent them to the break in second, and only 9 1-2 out with 80 to go, with the fans behind them again. They were meeting with and tickling Susan and each other on a regular basis to stay loose. After the break, they had another long homestand, and continued their torrid play by sweeping the Braves four in a row to pull only 5 behind. The first night of play back from the break, a crowd of 57,000 showed up on a beautiful evening to welcome Gardner back after his bypass, he looked well, and felt good. In the meantime, through all this fine play over the summer in great weather, Susan seemed to be the team's ticklee of choice. The team teased Mitch unmercifully with his ladder fetish, as Susan one day paid a visit to his house, took off her shoes, and stood on the ladder barefoot to give him his fantasy. She would never be a prostitute, or have sex with any member of the team, but would be a tickle and fantasy support system for them to get them through the rough season. In the meantime, Susan's much younger sister paid a visit one night, and took in a game against Atlanta that the Good Guys won. After the game, she visited the clubhouse to meet with Susan and the team. The sister, a beautiful blonde in her early 30s, began talking to Susan and the team about their play and their fetish. Someone blurted out: "Can we tickle her as therapy? You're cute, but shes hot!" "I dont think it would be appropriate for our therapy if you tickled my sister, besides I cant tell her to do that" Susan said. "Oh, I'll do it, some of these guys are cute" She giggled. "Just remember that this one over here is very married, and has a jealous wife who throws a 99 mile per hour fastball" Naomi said in jest, referring to Mitch. "Yeah, a jealous wife who cries like a baby if I tickle her bare feet, she screams and squeals like a 2 year old" Mitch shot back. "I'll let you guys tickle me, where and when?" Susan's sister, Sandra, said. "We have a gambling party and dinner at the hotel each Saturday night after the game, the team keeps rooms there to relax in. Come there, and you will get the tickling of your life" Russell, the second baseman said. "Wait, is this girl ticklish, we dont even know?" Mitch said. "Yes, Iam very ticklish, I go nuts if someone tickles me. Being tickled by cute guys who are famous atheletes mmmmm"
So that Saturday, the Good Guys played a night game, beating Atlanta 5-2 in a solid game in front of over 45,000. Afterwards, the team had a nice dinner at a gormuet place at the hotel. Then, after a little gambling, they made their way to their rooms. Susan's sister removed her shoes. "Okay, you can tickle me, what do I have to do?" She said. "First you need to strip to your bra and panties and let us tie you to the bed" Mitch said. Sandy stripped and was tied hands and feet to the bed. "It's good to see we have a guest ticklee so Nai and I and Susan dont have to get it tonight" Mandy Moore said. "Oh, Nai will get it when she gets home from me, I guarantee" Mitch said with a grin. "Okay, are you ready Sandy?" Mitch asked. "Iam as ready as I'll ever be" Sandy said. "If the tickling gets too much, the safe word is red. Saying stop! NO! or I give up! isnt good enough because all ticklees say that, you need to shout red to get the tickle to stop" Mitch said. "Okay" With that, Mitch began the tickle on the beautiful blonde's neck as she began to writhe around and the giggles started: Heheheheheheheheheehe! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling Sandy on her sides, underarms, ribs and belly as the thrashing continued: Heheheheheheeheheehehehe! NO! Then, Mitch used his fingers to tickle Sandy's inner thighs, which caused her to buck her legs. Finally, he got to the soles of Sandy's beautiful bare feet, Mitch first ran his fingers over and around Sandy's one sole, and under her toes, before doing the same to the other sole. Sandy laughed hystercially when he did this, as her feet were her most ticklish body part: Heheheheheheeheheheheheheheehehee! NO! NO! Very ticklish! Then, for the finale, Mitch began a torturous instrument tickle on Sandy's soles, using feathers, ice and the dreaded electric toothbrush over both soles and under and inbetween her toes. This drove Sandy beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes frantically as she filled the room with hysterical squeals, giggles ,
and laughter: Heheheheheheheheheheheeheheheehehehehee! I Give up! NO! NO! NO Heheheheheheheheheeheheehe! I cant take it! RED! Finally, the tickling stopped, and the gorgeous Sandy lay panting on the bed. When Sandy had stopped panting and came to herself she couldnt help but comment. "A baseball team with a tickle fetish? You guys do this to each other all the time? And Sue, you let them tickle you on a regular basis? I wont say weird, but ah, how do you guys stand this all the time, it's torture" Sandy said. "Some get sexually turned on by this, Sandy, we tickle as a team, in our personal lives, our marriages with our significant others, it is a turn on. Nai and I tickle each other all the time. I've been tickled by all and tickled the girls on this team, and shes been tickled by all the guys and tickled well, most of em" Mitch said. "As her hubby, you dont get jealous" Sandy asked. "No, its a team motto, has been for several years since before Nai joined the team and we got married, its a release of tension" Mitch said. "It's cool, just tortorous" Sandy said. In the meantime, the great homestand continued, as the Good Guys kept winning. Gardner felt well, and then the team headed on the road. Would the team make a late season run at the playoffs and be able to get in? Stay tuned for our next segment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back