• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled all my life (true experiences)

Ticklemyneck

I must put off a vibe because I've been tickled by tons of people: my friends, my family, teachers, dates, boyfriends. A common question guys ask me on dates is "Are you ticklish?" and I've only told one boyfriend about the enjoyment I get out of being tickled and tickling.

One time I was sitting in Biology with one shoe off and my foot sticking out from under me, and my lab partner (a girl) tried to write on my foot. It shocked me and really tickled. Pens are very effective.

Another time I was at a friends laying on her bed with socks on, and she ran the phone antenna across my foot. I jumped because it really tickled.

I've had my shoes pulled off by dates and the movies. One guy trapped my foot and tickled my bare foot for quite some time. I was embarrassed by the scene I made.

I had a boyfriend hold my arms behind my back and gently wiggle his figures under my blouse. He did that on my stomach until I was screaming.

I could go on and on about being tickled, but the best time was when a boyfriend tied me up and tickled me with his fingers and an icecube. He traced the icecube all over my body and lightly tickled along with where he moved the icecube. the cold made me more sensitive than I've ever been and I was hysterical and became ticklish all over.

I remember one time in highschool seeing the cutest guy in my class get his foot tickled. He had a broken leg and his bare foot was sticking out. I kept starring at it across the room and all of a sudden one of his friends ran a pencil across his toes over and over. The guy was extremely ticklish. I still think of that and it happened ten years ago.

So Biscuit, you want to know more....

When I was young I did more tickling than I was actually tickled.

I remember playing tag with a bunch of neighborhood kids, and I tackled a boy named Anthony. For some reason (I wonder why) I started tickling his knees. I was laying on top of him squeezing his knees and getting a great reaction. I wound up working my way up to his thighs and hips when out of no where one of the kid's parents came out and yelled at me for touching a boy near his "private area." I didn't mean to do that, it's just I couldn't contain myself with all of that laughter.
We were both about 10.

I also remember playing truth or dare and when someone would say dare, I'd wind up saying "I dare you to let so and so tickle your stomach while I hold your arms." This happened to one of my friends and I held her arms while my asian female friend tickled her stomach. She was hysterical. Her laugh was deep and hearty. What a nice sound.

That same asian girl loves to aggravate and has tickled me many times. One time she sat on my legs, pulled off my shoes and tickled my feet. I had hose on and her nails were long. Lets just say that I was screaming bloody murder. She has tickled my neck many many times while on road trips, too. I was sitting in the front seat and she would squeeze or wiggle her fingers on my neck and in my ears through out a 3 hour trip to the beach.

I must admit that I've had some bad experiences though. One guy I barely knew kept tickling my stomach and it made me really mad. It was a first date and he spontaneously pulled my shirt up and started lightly biting my stomach. It tickled but I felt violated.

Ticklemyneck, these were really sweet stories, thanks alot for sharing them! I guess, by your name, you like being tickled on your neck...any times when someone was kissing your neck and you couldn't deal? That's something I've always loved doing with my girlfriends.
Anyhow, welcome to the Forum!

Yes, my boyfriends have all loved kissing my neck because it tickles me. My laughing and squirming never seemed to deter them or change the mood. It only got us more in the mood. Having my neck tickled by a boyfriend is a very intimate feeling. Not only is it fun, but a lot of my boyfriends have shown their fondness for me by doing that. Tickling is attention and they've all told me they love to hear me laugh. (and non these guys ever admitted to being into tickling)

Have you ever had your neck tickled in the following way? Your BF comes up behind you and presses his chin into the juncture between your shoulder and neck. You don't even have to move your chin, just press it a bit. I used to do this to my ex and it always made her squeal and giggle. I would usually do it by pretending to read over her shoulder and then going in with the chin ;) She just couldn't resist it for very long

So, that was YOU

Once in a while I see people tickling one another in public. It drives me crazy, seeing ticklers and ticklees in action for all to see, not letting strangers' eyes inhibit them!

Ticklemyneck, where were you when I was single!? Oh, you were North Carolina, I guess. I was in New Jersey.

TickleMyNeck,
you mentioned that you've been tickled by a lot of people, like friends, family, teachers, dates, and boyfriends.

Can you share some teacher experiences? I've never used to be into teacher tickling on either side lee or ler, but recently Ive gotten into it after having a few teacher-tickle experiences. So can you post some?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back