• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 17 (NEW)

primetime

Verified
okay fans of this series, FINALLY another chapter. i know it has been a while, but i hope you enjoy this episode. you can find the other chapters in my archive section. feedback always welcomed.

Jennifer laid on her bunk, sobbing to herself. she had just returned back to her cell after a brutal tickling by Warden Fiola. she relived the moments in her mind. she went back to the Warden's dungeon, stripped naked and tickled tortured all over her delicate body. she was spanked, and forced to orgasm for the Warden. but the worst thing was having her womanhood shaved by the Warden. she felt her crotch area and could feel the smoothness. she felt so helpless, so weak, so submissive. the tears fell again, but she also heard another noise. it sounded like sobbing, but it wasnt her. a thought hit her. it had to be her cellmate Jade. Jade was with her in the dungeon and was also tickled tortured for the Warden's sick pleasure. Jennifer wondered how Jade would react to being submissive. after hearing the tears, she felt really bad for her only friend in this hellhole, called Shady Pines.

Jade laid on her bunk and tears flowed freely from her eyes. she felt so humiliated. never before in her life was she forced to be submissive to anyone, let alone another woman. she remembered how the Warden spanked her, tickled her and forced her to have an orgasm. Jade always thought of herself as a tough woman. she was in Shady Pines Women's Correctional Facility for murder. she was strong, not weak like her friend Jennifer. all she could think about was the Warden's taunting her, teasing her, tickling her, forcing her to orgasm against her very own will. but the sadness also turned to a burning desire for revenge. no one and that means NO ONE gets away from humiliating her. that includes the Warden. sooner or later, she would have her revenge. she just needed the opportunity......

days passed by and Jennifer and Jade had kitchen duty. Jennifer was in the food line, scooping up the sick gray mush, that was supposedly oatmeal, and slapping it on each inmate's food tray. Jade however was in the kitchen, preparing the slop. the day went on as normal, until the Warden and other officials made their way into the kitchen. Warden Fiola looked very smug when she saw Jade and approached her.

"hello there inmate." she said with a cocky smile.

"wuz up?" Jade replied back with a stone cold look.

"address me properly inmate!" Warden Fiola snapped.

"hello there Warden Fiola! how are you this fine morning?" Jade said sarcastically and with a fake smile.

Warden Fiola knew Jade didnt mean anything she said. but, she decided to play along. she would teach her tickle slave a lesson soon enough. she patted Jade on the head and Jade reacted. she hugged the Warden and the prison guards quickly pulled her off the Warden and subdued her.

"i was just giving her a hug!!!" Jade smiled.

Warden Fiola's face had a look of disgust. she brushed off her jacket and continued to walk. Jade was going to pay for touching her. visions of a naked Jade being tickled tortured filled her mind. she also thought, she might as well get Jennifer too. she had so much fun the last time with her two tickle slaves. next time would be even a bigger blast.

breakfast had finished and Jade and Jennifer were walking towards the recreation room. Jade pulled Jennifer aside and stared into her eyes. "Jennifer, i got a plan. you in?"

"in for what? what plan?" Jennifer asked.

"i'm going to get the Warden back. that bitch is going to suffer!!!" Jade said with such passion.

"get the Warden back? how?!!!" Jennifer said.

"remember when i hugged her today?" Jade asked.

"yes....." Jennifer replied, quite curious.

"well, i managed to snag this!!!" Jade exclaimed, showing off a key. "this key belongs to her office!!! today, the Warden will suffer like she's never suffered before!!" Jade finished with a wild look in her eye.

".......i-i dont know what to say..." Jennifer stuttered.

"you HAVE to come with me!!!" Jade shouted.

"why?" Jennifer asked. she knew this was a huge risk.

"because, that bitch has tormented you over and over and over again. time for her to pay!!! the best part is, she'll never know who did it!!" Jade said with a smile.

"huh?" Jennifer wondered.

"c'mon!!! let's go!!!" Jade yelled. she then grabbed Jennifer wrists and the two ran down the hall.

they reached the Warden's office and grabbed a cleaning cart. the guard there asked for i.d. and Jade showed papers of an office cleaning at 3pm. it was 3pm, but the guard was hesitant to let them in. she told them to leave and Jennifer and Jade turned around. as they were walking away, the guard's walkie-talkie went off and the guard raced out of there. there was something about a brawl on level 2. Jade looked at Jennifer and smiled. she couldnt believe their luck. she took out her stolen key and quickly unlocked the Warden's office. she and Jennifer quickly got into the office and shut the door. Jade and Jennifer both hid and laid in wait. sooner or later, the Warden would walk in. they didnt have to wait long. Warden Fiola walked into her office and threw some papers on her desk. she looked around the room and sensed that something was not right. she sat down at her desk and started to read her daily reports.

Jade looked over at Jennifer and winked. Jennifer gulped. she knew that torturing the Warden was highly risky and could cost her freedom. her sentence was 25 years, but attacking the Warden could mean a longer sentence with no chance of parole. she wanted to get out of this room, but it was too late. she knew Jade had nothing to lose, but she wished she wasnt here. but then she remembered what the Warden has done to her many times. maybe it was time for her to see the Warden get exactly what she deserved. her adrenaline started to flow and she hoped that Jade would strike soon. but what did Jade mean by that the Warden wouldnt know who attacked her. the Warden definitely knew who they were. she held her breath in anticipation and watch Jade rise up behind the Warden. it was about to happen!

Jade quickly wrapped her arm around the Warden's neck, surprising her. she started to squeeze and the Warden began to try to pry her attacker loose. Jade squeezed her arm harder, cutting off the Warden's wind, and making it impossible for her to scream. she continued to choke out the Warden and after a few minutes, the Warden collapsed in her chair. Jade quickly blindfolded the Warden and the Warden slumped over. Jade smiled at the Warden's limp form. this was going to be sweet. Jennifer poked her head up and saw the Warden slumped over, knocked completely out. perhaps they were actually going to get away with it.

"what are we going to do with her?" Jennifer asked.

"we are going to do to her, what she has done to us. now remember, dont make a sound. she will never know it is us!!!" Jade said with a crooked grin.

Jade quickly unlocked another door, that was hiding behind a bookcase in the Warden's office. she felt the cool draft come through the entrance way. she began to drag the limp body of the Warden down the corridor that lead to her own special dungeon. Jennifer followed Jade and was still quite nervous about what was about to take place.

the Warden woke up and noticed that she was still blindfolded. she began to move and discovered that she was strapped down to a table. her wrists were above her head and her ankles were also shackled down. she began to panic as she realized that she was trapped.

"FREE ME AT ONCE!!!! I AM WARDEN FIOLA!!! WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WILL PAY DEARLY!!!!!" the Warden threatened.

Jade casually shook her head. little did the Warden know that she was in for some extreme torment. she began to undress the Warden's top. button by button, she began to expose the Warden's upperbody. she looked over at Jennifer and Jennifer stood there, just watching. Jade was having a tremendous rush of adrenaline. she removed the shirt of the Warden, leaving her only in her bra. she gazed at the Warden's smooth and hairless armpits. she immediately plunged her nails into the soft hollows and got a reaction that she loved.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOING?????!!!!!! DONT TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Jade continued to scratch her nails all over the Warden's armpits. Jade had a feeling that the Warden was ticklish. as much as the Warden dished out, she had to be just as ticklish. the Warden's body began to buck wildly as her armpits were tormented. Jade moved her fingers in a nice rhythm and enjoyed hearing the Warden cackle like a hyena.

" WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA WHY??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Jade never lost her rhythm. her nails began to lightly scrape the skin and it sent goosebumps all over the Warden's body. Jade was entranced. she loved tickling this body. she thought about how the Warden tormented her body. oh payback was going to be so SWEET!!!! her fingers continued to torment the Warden and there was no stopping her. a half hour went by and Jade finally stopped tickling Warden Fiola's armpits. Jade looked at the Warden and loved how the Warden's body glistened in sweat. she saw the Warden's chest heaving up and down, trying to fill her lungs with precious oxygen. Jade winked over at Jennifer and began to poke her fingers into the Warden's side and ribcage. the Warden began to giggle.

"......please...please....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... no more.. i cant stand....hehehehehehehe....it anymore....."

Jade then went full throttle on tickling the ribcage of Warden Fiola. she squeezed and massaged the Warden's ribs. her fingers made sure the probed each and every rib crevice. the Warden shrieked and her back arched up and off the table. the ticklish sensations ripped through her body as though it was an electric current. her back slapped back to the table and she felt fingers digging deeper into her ribcage. the tickling was horrendous. the Warden hated being tickled. she was always very sensitive, and she remembered a time when she was little. she was gang tackled by a bunch of girls after P.E. in high school. they tickled her for what seemed like an eternity. that was when she discovered how brutal tickling could do. since that incident, she wanted to tickle torture anyone that didnt bow down to her wishes. but she always remained ticklish. she struggled in her bondage, trying to avoid the tickling fingers. she wish she knew her attacker, but the blindfold prevented her from finding out. her attacker also didnt speak, so she couldnt go off a voice. she wanted her attacker to speak, so she could remember the voice. all she could do is laugh as her sensitive sides and ribs were tickled. soon, the tickling stopped.

"oh PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP PLEASE!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!! NO MORE TICKLING!!!!"

Jade liked listening to the Warden beg. it only made her want to tickle her some more. she casually walked her way down towards the Warden's boots. now it was time to have some real fun. she unzipped the boots and tugged each one off.

"OH GAWD NO!!!!!!! NOT MY FEET!!!!!!! NOT MY FEET PLEASE!!!!!"

Jade stared at the Warden's black nyloned stockings. she liked what she saw. she stared at the toes that were hiding in the stockings. she ripped opened the stocking of the Warden's left foot and kept the right one in it's nylon encasing. she then scrabbled her nails up the sole of the nyloned foot and the Warden screamed in hysterical laughter. her foot wiggled wildly and the toes flexed open and close in the stocking. the Warden felt fingers scratching at her sensitive sole. she soon went into deep in the gut laughing. this tickling was horrendous. Jade tickled the high arch of the foot and the Warden screamed even more. soon, Jade went after the nyloned toes and made sure she tickled the undersides of the toes. she liked how the Warden's body writhed and squirm. she liked the fact that the Warden had ticklish feet. she also knew that the nylons made the foot even more ticklish, so she continued with her foot torture. she made sure she didnt miss a spot. then she began to stare the Warden's naked left foot. Jade's eyes lit up and now she had her opportunity to tickle the soft skin. she was disappointed. the Warden takes very good care of her feet and her skin were baby soft. Jade continued to torment the made foot and the Warxen screamed even louder.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHAHAH FEEEEEEEEEEETT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FEEEEEEEEEET!!!!"

the Warden's pleas fell on deaf ears. Jade made sure she dragged her nails all along the sensitive sole. her fingers dragged up and down, up and down the sole. she then tickled the toe pads and the toes stretched open. Jade then tickled the delicate, sensitive undersides of the toes, then between them!! Warden Fiola was in hell now. she hated having her feet tickled, but there was nowhere to run or hide. all she could do is take the tickling. she felt fingers scrabbling all over her sole and in her toes. the red nail polish on her toes flashed in Jade's eyes. it truly was a beautiful foot and she could tickle it all night long. she saw Jennifer looking at her tickling the Warden's feet. Jade knew Jennifer loved what was going on. she was now tickling the woman who tormented Jennifer so much. she was tickling the soft foot of a woman who made her feel so weak. Jade tickled harder as she remembered who she was tickling. she then gazed her eyes on the Warden's crotch. oh yes, the torment has just begun!!!!

okay folks, how was this one? i hope you enjoyed this part and you know the next chapter should be quite interesting. tell me what you think.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back