• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Late Summer Magic, a frenzied pennant race, and a tough tickle acquisition

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys continued their fine play, locked in a tight division battle with both the Braves and Phillies. In the meantime, strengthing themselves for the stretch run, they acquired off season actress, inseason free agent pitcher Diane Lane for the September pennant chase. There was only one problem, Diane loathed being tickled, and once told a reporter that she would rather be hit than tickled. When Diane found out the team wanted her, she instructed her agent that there had to be a clause in her contract stating no one on the team could tickle her, or the team would have to pay a heavy fine to her. On the first night she arrived, Gardner addressed the team: "Folks, Diane is here to help. She doesnt want to be part of our tickling exploits, she just wants to pitch and help us win a World Series. I expect that you will all be mature about this, and not tickle her, to respect her rights. She's a darn good pitcher and a fine lady, we need to understand how she feels" Naomi couldnt resist teasing Mitch about it when they got home that night: "Finally a hot girl on this team that you cant get your paws on. Good for Diane. I'd do it too, but Iam your wife, and I know I have to please you, so I deal with it" In the meantime, the Good Guys won big games against Atlanta, the Mets, and the Phillies to finally put the division away. They were in the playoffs again, what would happen? Would a World Series title get Diane loosened up? Stay tuned.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back