• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A wonderful October, the ultimate, and then...

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went into the playoffs on a high, having home field advantage throughout. They swept the first round against the Wild Card Cardinals, and then had a thrilling NLCS against Atlanta in which they beat the Braves in the sixth game in P.I. in extra innings to win the NL pennant. Finally the World Series against the Yankees. The Good Guys had experienced terrible playoff frustration in recent years, but this time reversed the trend. They eeked out one run wins in Games one and two in PI, with Naomi having to rescue them both times. After a tough extra inning loss in Game 3, they won Game 4 to be one win away from their third World Series win. After dropping Game 5 in NY, they figured, no problem, we'll just go home and beat em in Game 6. It didnt happen. Naomi had a two run 9th inning lead, but even with 57,000 screaming Good Guys faithful, the Yankees scored three off Naomi as the stunned Good Guys went down with a whimper in the last of the 9th. On to Game 7. The Yankees took an early two run lead. It held up until the 7th, when the Good Guys finally tied it. Finally, in the bottom of the 8th, with fans screaming as loud as they could, the Good Guys squeezed two runs across. The roar was deafening in the top of the 9th. All was not rosy for the Good Guys though, as Naomi's arm felt like jello and she got into trouble again. After Diane came in to get out number two, Mandy came out of the bullpen, and with the dangerous Jason Giambi at the plate, faced him. One run came home on a wild pitch to make it 4-3. Then, with the tying run on third, Giambi hit a pitch to deep right. It was deep, but playable, and Mitch squeezed it for the final out of a truly awesome World Series! The fans were nuts! Naomi ran out of the dugout, crying hysterically, collapsing into Mitch's arms, and then Mandy's: "Thank you, thank you both so much for saving my ass. Oh I love you both" Naomi said, covering them with hugs and kisses. The clubhouse was a wild celebration. Champange, music, tears, laughter. Gardner spoke: "Iam as proud of this team as I've ever been. This was not our best year, but we never gave up, even when we were in last earlier in the season. Maybe I had to have a heart attack to get your attention to play up to potential. We are a wonderful team, and I love you all." After this, the Good Guys went to the hotel for a victory party. The feeling was euphoria, and relief. They had survived a season of turmoil to win it all, again. Everyone was getting more and more inebriated. Finally, Mitch, Naomi, Mandy and Diane retired to a suite. Diane was very tipsy, and the team tried to figure a way where they could get her to loosen up and tickle her. Finally, Diane, getting more and more wild, began doing a striptease. "Let's see, three girls, one guy, let's all have wild and kinky sex, fuck it" She said, planting kisses on Mitch. "Hey, lady, hands off my husband, you dont even like to be tickled. No sex for the not tickled" Naomi snapped in jest. "Wait, are you saying I cant be part of your group sex orgy unless I agree to be tickled?" Diane said. "Quite simply, yes" Naomi said. Diane sighed: "Story of my life, everyone else is gonna get sex tonight, and I'm gonna get screwed in another way" "Well, Diane, you could agree to lift your tickle ban for one night, tickling gets this team turned on. I could probably get us some more guys to join in if you'll let us tickle you. Everyone else is gonna get tickled tonight" Mitch said. Diane smirked" "I feel like a manipulated babysitter. Okay, one night, only cause we are celebrating the championship. Next year, though, Iam not part of this team's tickle exploits if Iam still here. I despise being tickled" She said. "Fair" With that, a couple of other players were invited in as Diane stripped and was tied naked to the bed. "Iam gonna get sex after this, right?" She said. "Oh, yes mam, most certainly" With that, Mitch went over to Diane and began the tickle on her neck as the writhing and laughter began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! "No! Shit, I hate being tickled!" Then, Mitch moved down, tickling Diane under her arms, and on her sides and belly as she thrashed around some more: Heheheheheheheheheheeheheheehehe! NO! NO! Very ticklish! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Then, Mitch tickled Diane's inner thighs, causing her thighs to buck. Finally, Mitch got down to the soles of Diane's pretty bare feet. He gave Diane's feet the tickle torture of a lifetime, considering he may have only had that one chance to tickle them. Using fingers, feathers, ice, and the grandaddy of all tickle instruments, the electric toothbrush, Mitch gave Diane's soles the assault of a lifetime, almost like he was having sex with her on a one night stand. Diane went beserk, she flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes as her feet jerked back and forth and she filled the room with hysterical laughter and giggles, begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my God! I give up! I cant take it! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, with the ravishing Diane a tired mess on the bed, the tickling stopped and she breathed heavy: "Oh, oh, my God I cant believe you guys are into that. That was awful. I dont think I could take that very often, if ever again. I wanted not to be a party pooper so I gave in to be part of the team. My God that was torture" She said. "Hey, Diane, can I suck your toes, to give you more torture?" Mitch said in jest. "Nooo, Mr big hero, you stay the hell away from my toes, thank you very much" Diane said. "If you suck her toes, I'll make sure you dont suck mine for a very, very, very long time" Naomi said with mock anger. "Okay, Diane, cant suck your toes, sorry, the warden has spoken" Mitch said in jest. "That's okay, I'll live" Diane said "What was that, sir, warden, excusse moi? Would you like to be the next one on that bed?" Naomi said. "If Iam, you will regret it for a very long time, I have this funny habit of finding your tortured soles with my big toe in bed, something I know you find torture" Mitch said. "You cant find them if Iam not in bed with you cause we're not sleeping together" Naomi shot back.
For the Good Guys, it was just business as usual. Another championship season, another new ticklee addition to the team, just your typical Good Guy year. What would happen next? Stay tuned in the continuing adventures of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back