• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 10 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. things are really heating up, and i hope you are enjoying this recent storyline. feel free to give any feedback. also, coming soon, myself and Korn_ste are doing a combined story, featuring some stars from WOW and stars from his federation, the TTF. should be interesting an di hope you enjoy that as well. anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (you have to visit this awesome site!!)and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy this episode.

"FANS!!!!! coming soon, the next Women of Wrestling Pay Per View, VENDETTA will take place!! great matches, great drama and action pack excitement will make it's way to you soon!!! prepare yourselves for VENDETTA!!!" David Mclane's voice said over a video promo.

the pyrotechnics went off and the show for WOW started. the capacity crowd went nuts as they anticipated great action and entertainment tonight. the featured match was Terri Gold vs Chyna. as the camera panned the crowd, the music of Lana Star blared over the loudspeakers. the crowd turned its attention towards the top of the stage and Lana Star, WOW World Champion, made her appearance at the top of the ramp along with the rest of the "Glamour Girls", Sable, Patti Pizzazz and Stacy "the Kat" Carter. Lana was dressed in her wrestling attire, a pink leather top with pink leather shorts, and her pink boots. around her waist was the Women of Wrestling World championship title belt, with it's pink straps and silver face plate. smiling heavily, Lana walked down the ramp. Sable was to her left, Patti and Stacy behind her. she entered into the ring and waved to the booing crowd. Sable gave her a kiss on both cheeks and Patti and Stacy clapped their hands. Lana grabbed a microphone and began to address the capacity crowd.

"HELLO MY WONDERFUL FANS!!!!" Lana shouted to a still booing crowd. "I know you all paid your hard earned money so that you can worship me!! not only am i the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of WOW, i am also your WORLD CHAMPION!!! i am your leader, the woman that you admire, the woman who gives you the very reason for existing!!" Lana told the crowd.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY LANA!!!!" Patti shouted.

"thank you Patti, you are such a wonderful personal assistant. Sable, you are also a wonderful friend and confidante, and i know you will become the 1st ever WOW Continental champion!! why? because you're Sable. you are a Glamour Girl and Glamour Girls always succeed. except for maybe Patti Pizzazz who choked last week, we always win!!" Lana said while casting a weary eye towards Patti.

Sable took a hold of the microphone. "thank you Lana, or should i say Champ? you're right, i will be the 1st ever Continental champion, because i am Sable. you all know it!! that's why the men are here to see me, and the women want to BE me!!!" Sable told the crowd and they responded with a rain of boos. "...next week Jungle bitch, you will learn that Sable is destined to win the championship. you will fall, just like the others...."

Lana clapped for Sable and took the microphone back. "Sable is just so wonderful!!!! anyway you peasants, i think it is time you paid homage to me. i want you all the stand up and bow to your leader!! c'mon, stand up!!! even you fat women that are here, put down the Twinkies and stand up." Lana told the crowd who booed even louder.

the music of "Money Money Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme music) played over the loudspeakers and the owner of WOW, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. wearing his trademark black tuxedo and smiling his trademark grin, Mclane began to address the women in the ring.

"Lana Star, why oh why are you in the ring, bothering our wonderful fans?" he asked.

"McWorm, why are YOU out here? cant you see YOUR champion is speaking?" Lana retorted.

"Lana, i am sick and tired of you flapping your gums, and acting like you own the place. i think the fans will agree with me when i say this, and in the words of the great Chris Jericho, will you please SHUT....THE...HELL...UP!!!!" Mclane shouted along with the crowd. the crowd then erupted into cheers.

"Mclane!!!! how dare you speak to me that way!!! first of all, you need to get a towel to wipe off your hand after touching yourself! second, i AM the champion around here and i need to be treated around here with respect. after all i have done for you...." Lana tried to say.

"Lana, besides give me a headache, what have you done for me?" David replied.

"i am the one who took the title from a woman you hate even more, Hollywood!! the least you can do is take your weasely lips and kiss my feet!!" Lana scolded.

"You know Lana, i do have to admit you did me a huge favor by taking the title away from Hollywood, but i am still the owner of WOW!! in fact, i dont like the championship belt being around your, well, sexy waist. so tonight, you are defending the title against Wendi Wheels!!!" Mclane commanded.

"YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!!" Lana shouted back

"yes i can!! in fact, you are taking on Wendi Wheels, RIGHT NOW!!!" Mclane shouted.

the music of Wendi Wheels played and Wendi appeared at the top of the stage. wearing her blue mechanic's outfit with black boots, Wendi walked down the ramp, anxious to take on Lana for the title. Lana Star was in a huff. Sable, Patti and Stacy got out of the ring and Wendi Wheels got in the ring and the crowd went nuts.

WENDI WHEELS vs LANA STAR (Glamour Girls)
Women of Wrestling World title bout

the bell rang and Wendi charged Lana, who still had the title belt around her waist. Wendi chopped at Lana's ample bosom and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" with each chop. with Lana reeling, Wendi then whipped Lana off the ropes and clotheslined her. Wendi went for the cover. 1.......2......KICKOUT. Wendi then took the title belt off of Lana and continued her assualt. the referee threw the belt out of the ring as Wendi continued to pummel Lana. Wendi scooped Lana up and slammed her hard to the canvas. the crowd was at a fever pitch as Wendi bounced off the ropes and delivered a leg drop. she went for the cover. 1.........2......KICKOUT!! grabbing a fistful of Lana's hair, she whipped Lana against the ropes again and delivered a high back body drop, sending Lana high into the air, then crashing hard onto the mat. Lana held her back in pain and Wendi splashed her. again, she went for the cover. 1......2.....KICKOUT. Wendi was getting a little frustrated, and threw Lana against the ropes and tried to dropkick Lana. Lana held onto the ropes and Wendi crashed to the mat. Wendi rolled on the canvas in pain. Lana then began to stomp on Wendi, causing Wendi to scream in pain. Lana then pulled Wendi up by the hair and tossed her out of the ring.

Lana began to distract the ref, as Sable, Patti and Stacy began to pummel Wendi on the outside of the ring. Sable punched Wendi hard in the jaw and Wendi fell to the arena floor. Patti and Stacy kicked Wendi in the ribs, then picked her up and threw her back in the ring. Lana smiled, then rolled Wendi over for the cover. 1.....2..KICKOUT. Lana couldnt believe it. she pouted a little and continued her assualt. she suplexed Wendi to the mat, then dropped an elbow. she went for the cover again. 1......2...KICKOUT. Lana scowled a little, then managed to get Wendi in the corner. as Wendi sat on the canvas in the corner, Lana placed her boot against Wendi's throat and began to crush the throat. Wendi fought for air as Lana's boot pressed on her throat. Lana then let go of the pressure and walked over to the other side of the ring. she then charged towards Wendi and wanted to deliver a bronco-buster. Wendi moved out of the way and Lana went crashing into the turnbuckles. Wendi went for the cover. 1.......2......KICKOUT. Wendi tried regaining her senses and chopped at Lana in the corner of the ring. Lana was reeling with each chop again and soon, she was leaning against the turnbuckles. Wendi then had a devious smile on her face. she stared at Lana's exposed ribcage and started to poke at Lana's ribs.

"hehehehehehehehehehe dont!!!!" Lana shouted.

Wendi contined to poke Lana's ribs and soon Lana was giggling profusely. she stumbled out of the corner and Wendi then delivered a bulldog piledriver to Lana. she went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Wendi couldnt believe it. she then decided she could beat Lana at her own game. as Lana lied on the canvas, Wendi grabbed Lana's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then sat on Lana's waist and staring at Lana's bare belly, she began to lightly stroke her fingers across the soft, smooth, but firm belly. Lana began to giggle and slapped at Wendi's tickling fingers. Wendi continued the assualt and managed to poke her finger deep into Lana's belly button. Lana lost control!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Sable, Patti and Stacy grew a look of concern on their faces. they all knew Lana was ticklish, and now that Wendi was tickling Lana, the title was in jeopardy. Wendi continued her assualt and soon, plunged her fingers deep into Lana's smooth, hairless armpits. Lana began to buck wildly, almost tossing Wendi off. Wendi had a huge smile as she continued to tickle Lana's armpits. Lana's legs kicked wildly as Wendi continued her tickling assualt. Sable couldnt stand it anymore and got on the ring apron. the referee went over to admonish and Wendi noticed this. she got up off Lana and walked over to Sable. she slapped Sable and Sable then tried to enter the ring. the referee held her out. Wendi turned around and noticed that Patti got into the ring. Patti tried to attack her, but Wendi kicked her in the gut, and as Patti hunched over, Wendi nailed her with the "blowout" (a la X-factor). she rolled Patti out of the ring and stared at an exhausted Lana. it was time to go for Lana's weak spot. her well pedicured, soft feet. Wendi turned Lana over onto her belly and trapped Lana's legs with hers. she stared at the pink boots and began to unlace the boots. the managed to pluck the boots off and tossed each pink boot out the ring. she stared at Lana's white cotton socks and began to pull each sock off. soon, Lana's delicate pink feet were exposed. Wendi was impressed with Lana's feet. they were about a size 7, with medium length, but chubby toes. the soles were pink and looked very soft. the nails were painted pink of course and Wendi scrabbled her fingers across Lana's soles.

" NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
!!!!! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!!!"

Wendi continued her tickling assualt on Lana's feet. she dragged her fingers along the base of Lana's toes, and the champion screamed hard. Lana was always deathly ticklish on her feet, and did everything in her power to avoid opponents from exploiting that weakness. but now, her feet were trapped and Wendi tickled her feet hard. Lana began to beg for mercy, but Wendi wasnt going to be satisfied or stop tickling until Lana submitted. Lana knew she was in trouble. she tried fighting the sensations, because if she submits, she loses her prized possession, the WOW championship title. but when Wendi's fingers attacked the crevices of her sensitive toes, she screamed even louder. the tickling was unbearable. the ropes were far away and she was trapped. Wendi was beginning to really enjoy herself. she remembered how close she became to being champion when Hollywood had the title, but now she wasnt going to stop until Lana quits. her fingers grazed all over Lana's soft arch and especially liked the reaction she got when Lana's toes were tickled. she felt the championship coming to her. she tickled even harder. her fingers moved rapidly all over Lana's soles, sending the blond vixen into hysterical laughter. Lana began to cry tears of laughter. she laid her head on the mat and laughed her head off. she then began to try and drag herself to the ropes. Wendi then grabbed her big toe, pulled it away from the other toes, and just tormented the soft skin in the crevice. Lana went berserk!!!!!!

Sable watched as Lana went nuts from having her feet tickled. she once again got on the ring apron and the referee went over to stop her. Patti got into the ring, with the title belt in her hands and nailed Wendi in the back of the head with the belt. Wendi slumped to the mat, releasing her hold of Lana's feet. Lana, weak from the foot tickling, rolled over onto Wendi. the referee turned around and made the count. 1............2...........kickout! the crowd wnet nuts as Wendi managed to kickout. Sable went berserk on the outside of the ring. this match should have been over!! Lana got to her feet and stared at a still dazed Wendi Wheels. Lana knew she had to take advantage. she quickly got Wendi in the figure four leglock and immediately began to squeeze. Wendi screamed in pain as Lana applied more pressure. but Wendi's eyes popped opened even more when she saw Lana unlacing her boot that rested in Lana's lap.

"please Lana!!!! dont take my boot off!!!!! please!!!" Wendi begged.

Lana ripped the laces out and slipped the boot off. tugging at the toe of the sock, she pulled it off, exposing Wendi's barefoot. Wendi wore a size 9 boot, and her sole was flesh colored, and her toes were long and skinny. she wiggled her toes in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"so bitch, tickle me will you? now it is YOUR turn!!" Lana screamed as she began to tickle the sole Wendi's foot.

Wendi broke into wild laughter as she felt Lana's nails tickle her tender foot. she screamed louder as she watched Lana's fingers invade her wiggling toes. Lana tickled the foot harder and enjoyed watching Wendi scream. Lana was pissed that Wendi had actually tried to tickle her feet, so there was some payback coming!!! she changed the rhythm of her tickling from a fast, furious scratching, to a slow, torturous stroke up and down the length of the sole. Wendi began to lose all sense of reality. the tickling was unbearable. she tried reaching for the ropes, but Lana only tickled her arch harder. Wendi couldnt take it anymore. she tapped the mat wildly and the referee rang the bell. Lana gave her foot a few more strokes and released the hold. she stood up, and the referee raised her hand in victory. grabbing her title belt she hugged Sable. Lana was still pissed at Wendi. she motioned for Patti and Stacy to remove Wendi's other boot. Stacy happily removed the boot and sock. Patti then began to tickle Wendi's foot, then Stacy tickled the other. Wendi cackled in agony, then Lana placed her barefoot on Wendi's forehead. Sable then began to remove Wendi's outfit, leaving her in her shorts and sports bra. the Glamour Girls then took Wendi's clothing and left the ring. Lana placed the belt around her waist and walked back up the ramp, victorious.

*****COMMERCIAL*******

David Mclane was in his office, sitting at his desk, and speaking on the phone. he was talking to Jeannie Buss, daughter of Los Angeles Lakers owner, Jerry Buss, and girlfriend of Phil Jackson. he had a huge smile on his face. "so Jeannie, are we on for lunch?" he said grinning.

soon, the door to his office was slammed opened and the tWo walked in. led by Hollywood, they all sat down in his office, with Hollywood sitting on his desk.

"uh Jeannie? hold on okay? yes Hollywood?" David asked.

"get off the phone Mclane, we need to talk business." Hollywood told him.

"cant you see i'm busy? i'm talking to Jeannie Buss!!" Mclane whispered. "...now Jeannie where were we? hello? Jeannie? Jeannie?" Mclane asked. he noticed that Hollywood had her finger on the "release" button on his phone, effectively hanging up David's phone call. "what did you do that for? what do you want?"

"like i said tightwad, we need to talk business." Hollywood told him again.

"okay, what is it?" Mclane sighed.

"look McDUMMY!!! you really need to get a hold of this federation!! you have members being attacked savagely around her!!! i think you are discriminating against the tWo!!!" Hollywood yelled.

"discriminating? oh please Hollywood!!!" Mclane retorted.

"oh no? look at last week!! Disciplinarian gets attack by Ice Bitch, and Harley's Angels cost Francesa and Ninotchka their tag team titles to Asian Invasion!!! PLUS, when am i getting my title shot? i AM the former champion. i deserve a title shot. yet, you are giving title shots to Wendi Wheels? PLEASE!!!!! either you do something Mclane, or we will do something about it!!!" Hollywood threatened.

"Hollywood, first of all, you of ALL people should know about lawlessness here in WOW. YOU and your band of women caused most of it. plus, i want you to prove to me that you deserve a title shot. tonight, you will take on Roxy Powers. win that match, then we'll talk." Mclane then sat back in his chair and smiled.

"Roxy Powers? Mclane, STOP playing games with me!!! fine, i will beat the hell out of Roxy and then i will turn my attention to Lana!! i WANT MY TITLE!!!!" Hollywood screamed.

"we cant always have what we want Hollywood. prove yourself to me that you deserve it. i am making Terri Gold do the same thing and I LIKE Terri. i dont like you, but i am giving you a chance." Mclane smiled.

"fine Mclane!!! i'll play your little game. but it is only a matter of time before i am champion again, then when i am, i am going to adorn my belt with your teeth!!!! let's go ladies..." Hollywood scowled as the group left the office.

the Glamour Girls were walking through the backstage area, on their way back to their dressing room, when Hammerin Heather Steele got in their way. Lana and the crew couldnt believe what they were seeing.

"Get out of the way Heather!!! you are blocking our way!!" Lana screamed.

"not until i get what i want. a match against Stacy!!" Heather replied.

"why?" Sable asked.

"because she had no right to tickle me after our match Sable!! so how about it Stacy? are you woman enough to face me?" Heather said.

"i dont have anything against you Heather. i'm not a wrestler!!" Stacy said meekly.

"but i do!!!" Sable said as she nailed Heather across the face.

Heather tried to attack back, but Sable just pummeled her, along with Patti Pizzazz and Lana Star. soon, Lana and Patti held down Heather's arms, while Sable headlocked Heather's ankles. Heather tried to squirm, but they had a good grip on her.

"Stacy, remove her boots and tickle her feet..." Sable commanded.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!! DONT!!!!!!" Heather screamed.

Stacy appeared hesitant, but realized that Heather was held down. she began to unlace the brown boots and once she finished, pulled each boot off, leaving Heather's feet in her socks. she pulled the socks off, and Heather's tender soles were exposed. Heather tried wiggling her feet free, but Sable had a good grip on her ankles.

"go ahead, do it!!!" Sable commanded.

Stacy then took her index finger and traced it slowly along the length of Heather's sole. she did the same method on Heather's other sole and Heather roared in laughter. Stacy started to get into it and scrabbled all of her fingers up and down Heather's soles, sending her into hysterical laughter. Heather's toes wiggled wildly and her whole body shook. Lana, Patti and Sable laughed at Heather's plight and enjoyed watching Stacy tickle Heather's feet. Heather's face went beet red as she felt Stacy's nails tickle her feet. minutes passed by, then Heather started to cry as her toes were tormented. Stacy continued to tickle the soft toe crevices and Heather screamed even louder. finally, Sable released Heather's ankles and Lana and Patti released Heather. Heather laid on the floor, trying to catch her breath, still giggling.

"...hehehehehehehehehehehe...my feet....hehehehehehehe....ticklish." Heather babbled.

Sable placed her face into Heather's. "that will teach you to mess with my assistant......"

the Glamour Girls then walked away laughing. they taught Heather a lesson she will never forget. however, as Heather laid there, all she could think of was revenge. revenge against Stacy!!!

up next: Terri vs Chyna!!!

how was this episode? like i said, things are getting ready for the pay per view. i hope you are all enjoying the storyline as well as the tickling that goes on. feedback always welcomed. also, look for a combined story with me and Korn_ste coming soon!!!!

great story!!!

as a wrestling fan you have a very good grasp of how to write a storyline.some other folks should take notice(wwe...hint,hint)!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back