• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hack/Infection-Mutation Tickling Story by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Hack/Infection-Mutation Tickling Story
by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, I’d normally wait to the weekend to start this, but rather since I’m stuck at home due to illness, I have some free time, so I figured I’d start this. It will only contain the girls up to Mutation though since I don’t have Outbreak. And I believe only Terajima Ryoko is added. Also, if your going to ask for a .hack/sign story from me, I can’t do it, since well, I’m like only up to ep. 5 or so. ^^; Of course I did find a quote I liked from .hack/sign because of the irony. Tsukasa: Not that it’s any of your business, but I’m a guy. Anyway current music selection: The World from the .hack/sign ost 1.

*Our scene opens up in a room where the only light comes from one computer screen. This place is where one of the World’s Moderators lives. The System Administrator had recently alerted the staff of the problems in the world caused by Kite and his group. They had been going off into sealed areas as they pleased, and under minding the staff of the world like this wasn’t a wise choice for anyone. But that was usually the case, the System Administrator had decided to use Kite, instead of just deleting him like the usual punishment for such a crime. He had forbid anything to be done to the group, to the moderative staff, but he himself didn’t care what the old fool wanted. He would have deleted the foolish followers but it would only cause the character Kite to be a more destructive adversary, but still he didn’t believe that they were telling them all they knew. So he decided he was to arrange a little meeting to find out some things, as while as pay back some of his frustrations. Just one more click and the email that would start his plans would begin.*

At the computer of Black Rose:

Black Rose: I got an email from Kite.

*She reads it*

Black Rose: Alright, I suppose I can help him out again, I don’t know what he would do without me.

At the computer of Mistral:

Mistral: WOW! Hehe, a dungeon adventure with Kite for some rare items!

At the computer of Mia:

Mia: Kite wishes me to visit this place? Maybe there will be some Aromatic Grass there.

At the computer of Natsume:

Natsume: Kite. Even being some a great player, he has always looked out for me. He is still trying to help me out, even finding out how I’m just a geeky book lover. Of course I’ll go.

At the computer of Rachel:

Rachel: Wow, money to be made, and lots of items to trade there? Heh, it’s a good thing I gave him my member address. I’ll be racking it in.

At the computer of Gardenia:

Gardenia: …… I see …. I will go.

*Black Rose being the first to receive her email is the first to log in and make her way to the Chaos Gate. She selects the words for her keylist. “Actual Tentative Fortress (Note the initials it makes: ATF?, where did I pick that up from I wonder?)”. After Black Rose, this continues with the other female members until they all reach the field surprised to see eachother there.*

Black Rose: What are you guys doing here? Kite privately invited me to this field.

Natsume: He said it was a special training area to make me stronger.

Mia: He mentioned a rumor of aromatic grass, but for me to be alone as well.

Gardenia: He mentioned that if I came I could keep all the rewards.

Rachel: Money, trading, riches for me alone.

Mistral: Rare items and a dungeon adventure for me.

*A figure approaches them, another NPC shop user that the mods and admins were so in favor of using.*

Moderator: Thank you all for coming. I see you all came, so obviously you must believe that Kite put his full trust in you.

*The female party members draw their weapons obviously ready to fight.*

Moderator: You misunderstand my intentions for you, the game doesn’t work like that. Surely to have attracted the attention of Kite you must not be that ignorant, or he had other plans for you. Either way to gain experience you are to fight monsters.

*The Moderator flicked his fingers and a magic sigil appears*

Moderator: Let’s see how you deal with my modified monster.

*A large monster appears, almost like a giant grunty, but slimy, and with hundreds of tentacles sprouting from his back.*

Moderator: Wait, no, how could it have..

*The monster grunty had been infected, and therefore he couldn’t control it anymore. Not knowing what to do the Moderator logged out and then sealed the area. He couldn’t let this failure go to the Admin. If the monster had been infected who was to say it wouldn’t kill the girls?*

Mia: It doesn’t look so tough, even if it’s infected, I’ll still hold it back until Kite does come. I figured it was funny that he didn’t invite Elk since whenever look for aromatic grass we always went together, so he should be come soon.

*Mia ran up delivering a might sword strike with her heavy blade, leaving a large gash in the monster, but due to its infection the wound just healed. And the tentacles lashed onto Mia wrapping around her wrists and ankles before throwing her on its back, with a loud squishy splash noise as she landed on the sticky back of the creature. She felt the tentacles poke at different areas of her body, and she laughed, it tickled. She didn’t understand why until she noticed the tentacles sticking through her armor and boots. The creature could disrupt the character data. She didn’t know if it was the infection or the moderator’s skill that had given the creature this ability, but she didn’t have that much time to think about it, since another one of the creature’s tentacles dragged down the sole of her foot and another set of giggles and curses came out of her mouth.*

Black Rose: Is it just me, or is the monster tickling her?

Mistral: Nope

*The monster turned to face its next two victims and more of its vines shot out wrapping around Black Rose and Mistral and throwing them on its back. Black Rose’s choice of uniform made it all the more easier for the monster to tickle her upper body without even having to use its ability to interrupt character data. The tentacles went for her soles after teasing her upperbody for a while, sending the heavy sword user into a series of violent contortions while giggling heavily. Mistral’s robes didn’t provide her any protection from the interrupting data tentacles. They easily made it inside taking advantage of how soft the hidden skin was, easily sending Mistral into a giggling mess, especially as the tentacles tickled under her toes, even as she curled them up protectively with their special skill.*

Gardenia: *huff* I hope Kite hurries up, I can’t take much more of this.

*Gardenia slashes through another tentacle with her spear, but then she feels it. A tentacle has pierced through her armor, and made its way to her ribs, wiggling around making the usually stiff proud Gardenia drop her spear and fall to the ground giggling while holding her sides. The creature shot more tentacles out at her raising the armored long arm into the air right by its mouth. It opened its mouth to reveal three tongues, and the unknowing giggling Gardenia received a stronger punishment then just a little rib tickle. She felt the rough tongues go across her stomach, under her arms, and all along her foot*

Gardenia: HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!

Rachel: Natsume, it appears that were the last ones yet.

Natsume: I’m not scared, if I do like Kite taught me to do, I’ll be perfectly fine.

Rachel: Optimistic aren’t we?

*Upon those words more tentacles shot from the grunty monster pinning the two girls to the ground. The monster’s eyes glowed and more magic sigils appeared and opened letting out a horde of goblins, that quickly scurred over and began investigating these odd toys bound to the ground. The first few were bold enough to teasingly tickle Rachel’s exposed upperbody, leading to the ones by Natsume to tickle the girl’s armpits, while the others pulled off their boots, exposing the milky white soles of the girls, that obviously hadn’t ever been tickled, while atleast until the goblins decided to.*

Natsume: NO! HAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET!

Rachel: HEHEHEHEHE! STUPID MONSTERS! HAHAHAA!

*Then it happened, the grunty monster was struck with rocks, and then received a huge gash from a katana. The monster then released all its victims, and the goblins disappeared as quickly as they had appeared.*

Sanjuro: Foolish monster, to pry on such innocent maidens, my code of the samurai won’t allow it.

Elk: I will save you Mia.

*The protect break on the monster broke, and then came the familiar words to the girls.*

Kite: DATA DRAIN!

*The monster reverted to a small dog form, which Kite quickly disposed of with his twin blades. The girls then prepared to make their thanks to the party.*

Natsume: Thank you Kite. *Natsume logged off with a blush. Kite had saved her, so obviously he didn’t think she was a complete geek.*

Rachel: I’ll be expecting compensation for holding up so long. So don’t forget to give me lots of rare items guys. *Logs off*

Gardenia: You did well. *logs off*

Mistral: It was fun! I’ll see you later and we’ll have another fun adventure. *logs off*

*The guys exchange funny looks at Mistral’s comment, and then Sanjuro notices the two remaining figures, he knew Elk had a thing for Mia, and Kite had this whole dysfunctional thing going on with Black Rose, so he logged off to get some sake.*

Elk: Sanjuro? You left also?

Black Rose: You jerk Kite! What took you so long? Did you think I enjoyed being at that monster’s mercy?

Kite: I’m sorry. I thought you’d hold up better, being as strong as you are.

*Black Rose turned away with a slight blush huffing.*

Kite: Don’t be angry, smile.

*Kite’s fingers grazed Black Rose’s ribs quickly and with a giggle she whipped around ready to chew Kite out for attempting such a thing. Then she noticed that smile, she felt so calm and tranquil, and any anger that she had felt left her. She turned away blushing madly she realized. Hopefully he hadn’t seen her. She logged off with one word left, said softly*

Black Rose: Thank you Kite.

Kite: Your welcome.

Elk: I’m glad you’re alright Mia. I was worried that you might have been hurt.

Mia: I thank you for your assistance Elk. I couldn’t have done it without you.
Elk: *smiles with a blush* Hey Mia, I heard about an area that had aromatic grass, wanna go?

Mia: Sure.

*The remaining three logged out of the area then.*

Fin

Like I said at the ATF,

DOT HACK!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I will be your eternal best friend!!!:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back